List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:43PM, Views: 2308309, Replies: 46405
    « 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 » »| page:
    #27601   2013/05/21 04:41AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Where Villy is concerned we are all thinking the worst and hoping for the best,but the way things are going i am starting to worry their naught going to make it this time around.

VILLY FOREVER

#27602   2013/05/21 05:04AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly: OK I think I may have offended a few people with my Adam & Vicki bonding thing but all I was saying is that there must have been a reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's personal stories. It can't be a coincident how they both just happen to have info for the other that is about their significant others. I guess it would be a bad idea in the end cause then it would certainly allow Billy to keep lying to Vicki but still I have to wonder.

As for Billy & Vicki and who is to blame for their marriage hitting a rough patch again, I don't blame either one, I think that they are both wrong. I think that it was wrong of Vicki to blind side Billy when she did and I think that Billy is a real idiot to keep lying to her about his gambling only to keep letting all these jacka$$es take advantage of him for their own gain. He shouldn't have started gambling again just cause they had a fight, I mean they just dealt with the kidnapping which happened cause of the gambling. *sighs*

He didn't gamble because they fought, he just couldn't keep saying no, the rest is just typical addict behavior

#27603   2013/05/21 05:35AM
    greengrass

The more i think about it the more i don't think he will tell her that he is having an affair,for one thing she would tell him to get out.The spoiler says that his confession leaves her dumbfounded and their marriage foundering.Which i take it that they are both still living in the house.I think it has more to do with having a baby,not that he doesn't want one he just doesn't want to continue with the treatments.That would leave her dumbfounded.One of the spoilers also says what ever he tells her she doesn't believe him.

#27604   2013/05/21 05:53AM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: The more i think about it the more i don't think he will tell her that he is having an affair,for one thing she would tell him to get out.The spoiler says that his confession leaves her dumbfounded and their marriage foundering.Which i take it that they are both still living in the house.I think it has more to do with having a baby,not that he doesn't want one he just doesn't want to continue with the treatments.That would leave her dumbfounded.One of the spoilers also says what ever he tells her she doesn't believe him.

I'm just grasping for something to hang on to because deep down i really don't think their going to make it this time there just up against to much.

#27605   2013/05/21 06:33AM
    Supercouplev...

What are they up against, her going after Adam, which she has been after him, since last year, true it has gotten more intense, but, it is still the same old battle. Then Billy's gambling, really, you don't have faith, they can get through this, something, they have always known was there, something he has been fighting (secretly, somewhat), since Jan., something she has been through with her mom, I really cannot see how this would desatroy them, they will hit some rough stuff, and their marriage may founder some, what has he done that is so terrible (so far), he has lied to her, lies that really don't hurt her (though I hate his lying), it isn't something that would destroy a good marriage (and they are stronger than most marriages), I really don't understand all the lack of faith..

People jump to a conclusion, from a 6 sec clip from the conversation with Adam, when we all know, they love to take these things out of context, then we have the spoilers, would they really destroy them that quickly, they haven't with any other couple, they are destoying them very, very slowly. We know, Chloe and Jill get involved in July, maybe as early as late June.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27606   2013/05/21 06:58AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: What are they up against, her going after Adam, which she has been after him, since last year, true it has gotten more intense, but, it is still the same old battle. Then Billy's gambling, really, you don't have faith, they can get through this, something, they have always known was there, something he has been fighting (secretly, somewhat), since Jan., something she has been through with her mom, I really cannot see how this would desatroy them, they will hit some rough stuff, and their marriage may founder some, what has he done that is so terrible (so far), he has lied to her, lies that really don't hurt her (though I hate his lying), it isn't something that would destroy a good marriage (and they are stronger than most marriages), I really don't understand all the lack of faith..

People jump to a conclusion, from a 6 sec clip from the conversation with Adam, when we all know, they love to take these things out of context, then we have the spoilers, would they really destroy them that quickly, they haven't with any other couple, they are destoying them very, very slowly. We know, Chloe and Jill get involved in July, maybe as early as late June.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I AGREE WITH YOU AND LIKE WE SAY WE MUCH KEEP THE FAITH.VILLY WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR MARRIAGE LIKE IN THE PASS.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27607   2013/05/21 07:07AM
    Supercouplev...

Look at the other couple, Lauren cheated on Micheal (she lied to him), yet, they are not over...yet

Kevin let Chloe spend the night in jail for something he did, they aren't over....yet

Lily and Cane, have both been linked to someone else, neither one has done anything yet (when did that start, I don't remember), Lily is starting to get a real attraction to Tyler, they aren't over......I think they are the closest.

Adam and Chelsea, that started when she lost the baby, how long did that take to get to the divorce, and now she is pregnant.

Is what they are going through really any worst than any of these. None of what they have done, has directly hurt the other.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27608   2013/05/21 07:19AM
    spartes

FAITH is what we much have in VILLY they has been through so much.Even since they been together just fighting to keep their love strong.Remember the list is long and far but VILLY made it through.So the writers is seeing will the VILLY fans stick with VILLY through the test also. Just like we was there with VILLY back then through all that and we will be with VILLY THROUGH THIS TOO.{HAPPY THROUGHT'S}REMEMBER.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27609   2013/05/21 08:05AM
    spartes

Quote Deana4Villy: Our loving couple need to be front and center.

♥♥♥♥I just love Villy!!!!♥♥♥♥

#27610   2013/05/21 08:24AM
    Supercouplev...

KEEPING THE FAITH

LOVING VILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list