List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 05:03PM, Views: 2381248, Replies: 46673
    « 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 » »| page:
    #27591   2013/05/20 07:51PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

You know every time I see the news about what the tornado did to Oklahoma, it just breaks my heart. *sighs* My thoughts and prayers are with the families & friends who lost their love ones to this monstrous thing. It's just really sad. *sighs*

#27592   2013/05/20 11:01PM
    My-iceVilly

OK I think I may have offended a few people with my Adam & Vicki bonding thing but all I was saying is that there must have been a reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's personal stories. It can't be a coincident how they both just happen to have info for the other that is about their significant others. I guess it would be a bad idea in the end cause then it would certainly allow Billy to keep lying to Vicki but still I have to wonder.

As for Billy & Vicki and who is to blame for their marriage hitting a rough patch again, I don't blame either one, I think that they are both wrong. I think that it was wrong of Vicki to blind side Billy when she did and I think that Billy is a real idiot to keep lying to her about his gambling only to keep letting all these jacka$$es take advantage of him for their own gain. He shouldn't have started gambling again just cause they had a fight, I mean they just dealt with the kidnapping which happened cause of the gambling. *sighs*

#27593   2013/05/20 11:35PM
    villyforever55

Quote Overman: There are no words to describe how hard my eyes rolled watching Billy basically beg Adam to not tell Victoria. He totally throws her under the bus. No wonder she gets pissed. Can you blame her?!!!

That was my first impression too when I saw the preview. But, I can't believe Billy would offer to throw his wife under the bus to keep her from finding out about his gambling, all to keep from disappointing her. That doesn't make sense. Does he really think this is better??? I think I'll wait until I see the whole conversation before jumping to that conclusion. Things don't look good for them now. Helping him overcome his addiction is one thing, but forgiving him after he hangs her out to dry is something else. How could she ever trust him again?? He's seems to have forgotten the vow he made, and his addiction is not enough of an excuse if the preview is true.

But still hoping.
    Villy Forever!!!!

#27594   2013/05/20 11:38PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: According to previews, Billy is on tomorrow.

He's promising Adam to get Victoria to lay off if Adam keeps his gambling secret. Wow. This fool's not even trying to get blackmailed. He's just handing Adam the noose.

Yep. Smart man that Billy Abbott.

I hope Victoria pulls a Lorena Bobbitt on him. Don't know who that is? Google it.

And Michelle Stafford is leaving? I can't.

--Erika

Yeah, I know who she is. She's one of my heroes. LOL

#27595   2013/05/20 11:46PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I'm sorry, but I don't get it, first of all we know they take these previews out of context 90% of the time, we don't know what brought this on, all we know is the little they showed us.

Second, it has been so long, don't tell me, that if Adam hadn't wanted to tell Victoria, he wouldn't have told her already,(it is a little late to make a deal, don't you think) what kind of deal can Billy really make, Adam has kept his mouth shut for over a month already, and Billy has already tried to get Victoria to back off of Adam and Newman, and she won't even talk to him about it.

Since Victor wants Vicki to play nice, maybe she wants Adam to trust her, this would be playing right into her hands (not saying this is what is happening), just asking, why are people so ready to throw rocks at Billy, before we see what is really going on.

I don't see this as throwing Victoria under the bus, how is this harming her, I don't see it. He doesn't say, he is taking Adam's side on it, all he is saying, is, he doesn't want Adam to talk.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Someone explain to me how this is throwing Victoria under the bus. All he is doing is buying time.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

What reason would Billy have to get Victoria to back off. The way the preview ran, its so Adam would keep his mouth shut. Asking Victoria to back off for her own good or the good of their family is one thing, but doing it so Adam won't spill the beans about Billy's gambling is another; Billy is trying to save his own neck, not Victoria's. But, it still depends on the whole conversation, so we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

Still Hoping.

Villy Forever!

#27596   2013/05/20 11:51PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I throw rocks because somewhere in my frustration is caring. Deep down.

But I also know that with addiction comes shame. And that shame may prevent an addict from seeking the help they so desperately need.

Billy has an ARMY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM in one sense or the other. He needs to realize that, swallow his pride and say he needs help and that he can't do it on his own because he'll fail if he does.

That's what I want. I want Billy to actually have a moment of self realization and I don't care WHO forces him to see it -- Chloe, Jill, Victoria, Santa, the Boogeyman... I don't care who but Billy needs a wake up call and fast.

I agree, he needs a wake up call, but, for now, why would he believe he is in trouble, he has played 3 games, and one of them was petty (Carmine's job). The last game, we don't know how long he played, we don't know how much he lost, he won some first, we just don't know.....

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well, we know he lost at least 30K, that's what it cost him to buy into the game.

#27597   2013/05/21 12:02AM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: Is it possible Billy is trying to get Adam to not say anything about Wheeler in defense of Jack still? Not sure why Adam would threaten to bring it out again, but he could.

That's a thought. Victoria is digging and Adam doesn't want her to find out the truth which could hurt Adam, Victor and Jack. Maybe that's what they are talking about. And Billy would want Adam to keep his mouth shut to help Jack. I hope that's the case. That would be better than BIlly wanting to save his own neck

Villy Forever!

#27598   2013/05/21 03:49AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy: Is it possible Billy is trying to get Adam to not say anything about Wheeler in defense of Jack still? Not sure why Adam would threaten to bring it out again, but he could.

That's a thought. Victoria is digging and Adam doesn't want her to find out the truth which could hurt Adam, Victor and Jack. Maybe that's what they are talking about. And Billy would want Adam to keep his mouth shut to help Jack. I hope that's the case. That would be better than BIlly wanting to save his own neck

Villy Forever!

The more I think about it, the more I think that is exactly why he is at Adam's. Adam probably called him over to let him know that Victoria's hired a PI. I don't like where that is going either, because I didn't believe that Billy had purposely kept that from her, at first. I just thought it was the circumstances that it was Jack's problem. I also didn't think he wanted to sling mud at her father to upset her. But if he starts bargaining about keeping it from her, I don't see that it is any better than bargaining with her father about knowing he was in LA. He said she had a right to be hurt then, and she would now. And that's not even throwing the gambling thing in. His stake could be strictly to protect Jack, but again, he isn't trusting his wife to understand.

A little off topic. I noticed on MS' Twitter that fans are begging her to stay and she is simply thanking them for the compliments, but not acknowledging anything else. The story is a source close to her leaked it. Would a friend/someone that respected her actually give such monumental information without her permission or before she could make her official notice? This may be like the BM story with MG last year. It was never acknowledged or denied, and for BM didn't turn out that way.

#27599   2013/05/21 03:55AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I throw rocks because somewhere in my frustration is caring. Deep down.

But I also know that with addiction comes shame. And that shame may prevent an addict from seeking the help they so desperately need.

Billy has an ARMY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM in one sense or the other. He needs to realize that, swallow his pride and say he needs help and that he can't do it on his own because he'll fail if he does.

That's what I want. I want Billy to actually have a moment of self realization and I don't care WHO forces him to see it -- Chloe, Jill, Victoria, Santa, the Boogeyman... I don't care who but Billy needs a wake up call and fast.

I agree, he needs a wake up call, but, for now, why would he believe he is in trouble, he has played 3 games, and one of them was petty (Carmine's job). The last game, we don't know how long he played, we don't know how much he lost, he won some first, we just don't know.....

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well, we know he lost at least 30K, that's what it cost him to buy into the game.

He left with some chips, (I don't know how it works), but could he have (though unlikely), cashed some in, after winning

#27600   2013/05/21 03:59AM
    Supercouplev...

I still don't see how trying to get her to back off Adam (no matter the reason) is throwing her under the bus, to me it means giving someone the blame for something, I don't see that, he wants her to back off anyway, the only thing I think, he might bre able to get her to back off of, is the thing that happened with Jack

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 04:03AM
    « 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list