List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:41PM, Views: 2225956, Replies: 45755
    « 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 » »| page:
    #27581   2013/05/20 06:03PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I think the writers are do a heck of a job, showing Billy's addiction, I don't think they will send him down some abyss, he can't get out of, there are too many people around him, that can see the signs (even if Vicki doesn't), he has been heading down the wrong road, for a month, (has gambled 3 times) it isn't like it has lasted months on end, and I don't think it will go another full month before somebody clues into what is going on. I don't care what he does, he needs help, he doesn't need to be abandoned, another thing, that gives me hope was Jack and Traci's talk, and Jack saying he had Phyllis to help him through his addiction.....Billy has Victoria

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27582   2013/05/20 06:07PM
    Mer2

Quote greengrass: This is going to be one big fat mess and it's going to be so hard to watch them go through this.

All the signs are there and they are making to easy for the fans to think they are over.Usually in a soap it's the opposite to what you think.Right now every one is thinking this is the end.

In a soap nothing is what it looks like.Like they say nothing is ever like it seems.
    So I'm just hoping that applies to Villy's situation.Nothing is like it seems.

Oh, but it is, just don't give up on them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 06:11PM
    #27583   2013/05/20 06:23PM
    Deana4Villy

OT: beginning tomorrow we can view the daytime Emmy submitted scenes for each if the nominees. Full story: michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/hlntv-com-to-post-daytime-drama-nominated-acting-pe...

#27584   2013/05/20 06:23PM
    greengrass

I AM A DIE HARD VILLY FAN I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM.SOME TIMES THINGS GET A LITTLE ROUGH.BUT I AM A VILLY FAN ALL THE WAY.I AM SO ROOTING FOR THEM.

BUT YOU NOW ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE,AND ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD BUT I AM IN THEIR CORNER ALL THE WAY.

#27585   2013/05/20 06:37PM
    ErikaKayy

I'm glad someone of you are so optimistic.

Me, on the hand... I'm cautiously optimistic for the best & preparing myself for the worst with a sense of detachment. That's how I cope.

--Erika

#27586   2013/05/20 07:04PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I AM A DIE HARD VILLY FAN I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM.SOME TIMES THINGS GET A LITTLE ROUGH.BUT I AM A VILLY FAN ALL THE WAY.I AM SO ROOTING FOR THEM.

BUT YOU NOW ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE,AND ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD BUT I AM IN THEIR CORNER ALL THE WAY.

I see different signs,all the signs are their, that they will come through this (like they always have).

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27587   2013/05/20 07:08PM
    Deana4Villy

Is it possible Billy is trying to get Adam to not say anything about Wheeler in defense of Jack still? Not sure why Adam would threaten to bring it out again, but he could.

#27588   2013/05/20 07:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: Is it possible Billy is trying to get Adam to not say anything about Wheeler in defense of Jack still? Not sure why Adam would threaten to bring it out again, but he could.

I didn't think of that, but, I also don't understand him going to Adam now, it has been over a month, why would he worry about him talking now, it really doesn't make any sence, unless Adam is the one bringing it up, but why would he, does he really think Billy has that much power over Victoria, as we have seen, when it comes to Adam and Newman, he has no power. I will wait to see how this plays out, but, so far, it makes no sence.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27589   2013/05/20 07:38PM
    Supercouplev...

The more I think about, the more I think it is possible, Adam is freaking out about Vicki finding out what happened on NYE, with her investigating, and wanting to know what he was going to expose, and now, he doesn't want her to hunt too deep. I still don't know what Billy wants him to keep his mouth shut about, Adam wouldn't need to threaten Billy with exposing his gambling, to get his help, he doesn't want people to know what happened either (why he wouldn't want Vicki to know, though, is beyond me). Like I said, the whole thing makes no sence.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27590   2013/05/20 07:50PM
    Deana4Villy

Adam already knows the potential dynamite the gambling thing is, even without Billy trying to get him to be quiet about it, like on the day Adam came to play cards. Adam knows about Miami. He took digs at Victoria about it during the housewarming party in December. Some of the comments I've read make it seem like Adam doesn't know Billy has a problem.

« 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list