List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 11:08AM, Views: 2271453, Replies: 46122
    « 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 » »| page:
    #27571   2013/05/20 05:24PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Deana4Villy

I also want to agree that it would be really refreshing to watch Victoria fight for her marriage because she loves him, and not just forgive him. He has tolerated Victor for Victoria's sake more times than I can count. Not to mention being willing to be in the same room with him after all the things he has done to intentionally harm Billy shows an amazing testament of his love for Victoria.

I want Victoria to figure out things, but I believe she needs his entire family and close friends to intervene with her, and help her keep him accountable.

#27572   2013/05/20 05:31PM
    greengrass

Victoria need's to forget about Adam and Newman for a little while and look around and figure out that Billy is naught acting like himself and figure out why and do something about it before it reach's that point where they can't go back. I am just afraid Billy is going to get in to deep in the gambling and something terrible is going to happen to him or Victoria.Maybe Billy's confession to Viki set's off an alarm and that's why Chloe and Jill are in it.Victoria called them to help her figure it out and they both talk to Billy.Just my guess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 05:33PM
    #27573   2013/05/20 05:34PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I throw rocks because somewhere in my frustration is caring. Deep down.

But I also know that with addiction comes shame. And that shame may prevent an addict from seeking the help they so desperately need.

Billy has an ARMY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM in one sense or the other. He needs to realize that, swallow his pride and say he needs help and that he can't do it on his own because he'll fail if he does.

That's what I want. I want Billy to actually have a moment of self realization and I don't care WHO forces him to see it -- Chloe, Jill, Victoria, Santa, the Boogeyman... I don't care who but Billy needs a wake up call and fast.

Maybe he can dream he's back in that basement with her, only this time she won't wake up... Wouldn't that scare the holy he!! out him?

#27574   2013/05/20 05:36PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Overman: Well since it seems that the gambling is not the confession (and I knew it wouldn't be) I suspect it is the baby, she thinks he is cheating, or tries to make her leave NE. Maybe he gives her an ultimatum? I can see him being that desperate.

My issue with this turn in the story is that they are making it VERY easy for Victoria to walk away from Billy. And to add insult to injury, they might write him so bad that viewers might even ROOT for her to walk away. It could go that far.

The same episode Victor is trying to make Victoria play nice with Adam we also have her husband making deals with Adam? And then two episodes from now Villy are filled with tension and at odd?

The writing is on the wall. I was optimistic about them getting through it even though they were going to split. Not I don't even have that. I hope they don't take them too far to the point of not being able to recover.

Clearly anything can happen... just ask Michelle Stafford.

I would agree with them making it easy for Victoria to walk away, except for a few things, like, Billy giving her signs, that he is gambling, and they even had her find a poker chip, and then just forget about, because Victor visited. Then you also had her mention to Abby how important family is, but Abby was the one that said Billy's name. I think once the truth comes out, she will realize, she has been taking Billy for granted, and she has missed MANY signs that he was in trouble.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27575   2013/05/20 05:37PM
    greengrass

Something or somebody has to shock him out of this and make him realize what he is doing to himself and his family.

This is going to a long few months

There was the poker chip and all those poker sayings when he was talking to her,like she had a poker face,then there was something he said about poker the night she came to OTB when Adam was there,so he has been dropping hints everywhere,she just hasn't picked up on them yet.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 05:42PM
    #27576   2013/05/20 05:41PM
    Overman

Quote Supercouplevilly:

I would agree with them making it easy for Victoria to walk away, except for a few things, like, Billy giving her signs, that he is gambling, and they even had her find a poker chip, and then just forget about, because Victor visited. Then you also had her mention to Abby how important family is, but Abby was the one that said Billy's name. I think once the truth comes out, she will realize, she has been taking Billy for granted, and she has missed MANY signs that he was in trouble.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Not if she is pissed enough. I guess we shall see soon enough. Seems like the beginning of their marital doom starts tomorrow. I am glad you are keeping positive. I am preparing for the worst.

#27577   2013/05/20 05:49PM
    Deana4Villy

I'll wait to hear MS' comments on why she is leaving, but it seems to me she fought so hard to be a mom, and her daughter is approaching pre-school/school age, she probably wants to focus her time and energy on her. Her sister has been fighting breast cancer, so MS has a clear reminder of the importance of time with loved ones. Not to mention the numerous causes she has thrown herself into lately. It's clear her priorities are not on her career right now.

#27578   2013/05/20 05:52PM
    Mer2

Quote Overman: Well since it seems that the gambling is not the confession (and I knew it wouldn't be) I suspect it is the baby, she thinks he is cheating, or tries to make her leave NE. Maybe he gives her an ultimatum? I can see him being that desperate.

My issue with this turn in the story is that they are making it VERY easy for Victoria to walk away from Billy. And to add insult to injury, they might write him so bad that viewers might even ROOT for her to walk away. It could go that far.
    The same episode Victor is trying to make Victoria play nice with Adam we also have her husband making deals with Adam? And then two episodes from now Villy are filled with tension and at odd?

The writing is on the wall. I was optimistic about them getting through it even though they were going to split. Not I don't even have that. I hope they don't take them too far to the point of not being able to recover.

Clearly anything can happen... just ask Michelle Stafford.

The writers aren't as clever as they think. It's exactly what they are doing. I'm surprised that more fans don't realize what their agenda is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 05:55PM
    #27579   2013/05/20 05:53PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Overman:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Not if she is pissed enough. I guess we shall see soon enough. Seems like the beginning of their marital doom starts tomorrow. I am glad you are keeping positive. I am preparing for the worst.

I totally believe the writers put that stuff out there for a reason, just like so many people said them renewing their vows, meant trouble ahead. I don't think it will start tomorrow, Vicki doesn't know what Billy is doing, all the pressure is on Billy right now (from his own doing).

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27580   2013/05/20 05:59PM
    greengrass

This is going to be one big fat mess and it's going to be so hard to watch them go through this.

All the signs are there and they are making to easy for the fans to think they are over.Usually in a soap it's the opposite to what you think.Right now every one is thinking this is the end.

In a soap nothing is what it looks like.Like they say nothing is ever like it seems.

So I'm just hoping that applies to Villy's situation.Nothing is like it seems.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 06:01PM
    « 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list