List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 05:48AM, Views: 1953149, Replies: 42256
    « 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 » »| page:
    #27561   2013/05/20 05:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I am very afraid for Villy and what is to come.If they take Billy down this very dark place in his gambling I'm afraid of what might happen.Billy has backed himself into a corner.He might want to tell Viki but he is afraid of loosing her,that's why he is lying and buying time.I'm afraid this is going to lead to Billy getting hurt or he looses it mentally.

#27562   2013/05/20 05:09PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote My-iceVilly: Well I guess we can now say that his confession is not going to be about the gambling base on him telling Adam to keep his mouth shut about it. Anyone now get the feeling that they might actually let Adam & Vicki bond only to have both of them end up feeling guilty for keeping those two very huge damaging info about the other which obviously neither one is going to take very well cause of course both secrets were kept as a tool to one up the other. I really can't think of any reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's own personal stories, keeping secrets for the other that will no doubt affect them on a emotional level once revealed.

I hate to say it but it looks like Billy might just tell her that he is either having an affair or that he doesn't want to have another kid which will mess with her feelings hence keeping her off Adam's back. Maybe Billy might even say some stupid crap about her putting Newman & Victor over their marriage. I wouldn't be surprise if he does. I said before that we really don't know if the writers plan on taking this gambling thing with Billy to a very dark place and it looks like they just might.

I really don't think that his confession will be about him not wanting to have another kid though cause I fear that if it is, that Vicki might find herself in the same situation as Chelsea and none of us wants that right. Since some of us are saying that Vicki might find out that she is pregnant after they split and that might be what brings them back together. So I am going to go out on a limb and say that his confession is either about him wanting them to take a break cause he feels like her priority isn't about their marriage right now or he is having an affair.

It all sounds very crazy but hey who ever thought that Kevin or Chloe would ever steal from Kathrine.

As for the confession, I've said my peace on that.

I'm just gonna see how that plays out.

--Erika

#27563   2013/05/20 05:14PM
    Deana4Villy

We had a meeting today about our retirement plan at work today. That got me to thinking about loving Villy being a little like having a retirement plan. You invest for the long haul. You don't pull your money out due to one bad day in the market, or even a month. You look for things to stabilize and eventually earn gains again, and make up for those lows. So, I'm not going from rooting for the couple saying they can overcome almost anything, to throwing in the towel because of an episode or 4 that point toward doom. I really thought they were done for in summer 2011. Then Victoria felt charitable enough to bail him out of jail, and they ended up making love.

Besides, as one or more of you stated, they have to come to some sort of agreement about it not working, then make a decision that it isn't worth salvaging, and come to an agreement on John, etc. Plenty of time to have a situation draw them together again.

#27564   2013/05/20 05:15PM
    spartes

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote My-iceVilly: Well I guess we can now say that his confession is not going to be about the gambling base on him telling Adam to keep his mouth shut about it. Anyone now get the feeling that they might actually let Adam & Vicki bond only to have both of them end up feeling guilty for keeping those two very huge damaging info about the other which obviously neither one is going to take very well cause of course both secrets were kept as a tool to one up the other. I really can't think of any reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's own personal stories, keeping secrets for the other that will no doubt affect them on a emotional level once revealed.

I hate to say it but it looks like Billy might just tell her that he is either having an affair or that he doesn't want to have another kid which will mess with her feelings hence keeping her off Adam's back. Maybe Billy might even say some stupid crap about her putting Newman & Victor over their marriage. I wouldn't be surprise if he does. I said before that we really don't know if the writers plan on taking this gambling thing with Billy to a very dark place and it looks like they just might.

I really don't think that his confession will be about him not wanting to have another kid though cause I fear that if it is, that Vicki might find herself in the same situation as Chelsea and none of us wants that right. Since some of us are saying that Vicki might find out that she is pregnant after they split and that might be what brings them back together. So I am going to go out on a limb and say that his confession is either about him wanting them to take a break cause he feels like her priority isn't about their marriage right now or he is having an affair.

It all sounds very crazy but hey who ever thought that Kevin or Chloe would ever steal from Kathrine.

As for the confession, I've said my peace on that.

I'm just gonna see how that plays out.

--Erika

I'm going to do a wait and see also. We all know that it is eating Billy up inside and he afraid I believe.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27565   2013/05/20 05:15PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Mer2: Yes, sounds like Billy is making mistakes, but I am not giving up on him. I have never been a fairweather fan when it comes to Villy.

THANK YOU

I just had a thought, what if Adam doesn't agree to his deal, and believes the best way to get Victoria off his back, is to get her on Billy's, if Adam were to turn him down.........

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27566   2013/05/20 05:18PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Mer2: Yes, sounds like Billy is making mistakes, but I am not giving up on him. I have never been a fairweather fan when it comes to Villy.

THANK YOU

I just had a thought, what if Adam doesn't agree to his deal, and believes the best way to get Victoria off his back, is to get her on Billy's, if Adam were to turn him down.........

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Now I would lke that.

#27567   2013/05/20 05:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I throw rocks because somewhere in my frustration is caring. Deep down.

But I also know that with addiction comes shame. And that shame may prevent an addict from seeking the help they so desperately need.

Billy has an ARMY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM in one sense or the other. He needs to realize that, swallow his pride and say he needs help and that he can't do it on his own because he'll fail if he does.

That's what I want. I want Billy to actually have a moment of self realization and I don't care WHO forces him to see it -- Chloe, Jill, Victoria, Santa, the Boogeyman... I don't care who but Billy needs a wake up call and fast.

I agree, he needs a wake up call, but, for now, why would he believe he is in trouble, he has played 3 games, and one of them was petty (Carmine's job). The last game, we don't know how long he played, we don't know how much he lost, he won some first, we just don't know.....

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27568   2013/05/20 05:23PM
    pappy

What is it going take for Victoria to realize that she is doing to Billy the same thing that happen with her her and JT'.
    I only think that Villy is a stronger couple than some give them credit for.
    Villy for ever!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 05:25PM
    #27569   2013/05/20 05:23PM
    greengrass

The confession that Billy makes to Victoria isn't going to come for awhile,it is away down the list in the DTR spoilers and also they haven't reached that point where he has to tell her anything yet. I'm going to stand by Villy and just hope I'm naught wrong about this.Them finally discovering what is important to them both.EACH OTHER AND THEIR MARRIAGE.

#27570   2013/05/20 05:23PM
    Overman

Well since it seems that the gambling is not the confession (and I knew it wouldn't be) I suspect it is the baby, she thinks he is cheating, or tries to make her leave NE. Maybe he gives her an ultimatum? I can see him being that desperate.

My issue with this turn in the story is that they are making it VERY easy for Victoria to walk away from Billy. And to add insult to injury, they might write him so bad that viewers might even ROOT for her to walk away. It could go that far.

The same episode Victor is trying to make Victoria play nice with Adam we also have her husband making deals with Adam? And then two episodes from now Villy are filled with tension and at odd?

The writing is on the wall. I was optimistic about them getting through it even though they were going to split. Not I don't even have that. I hope they don't take them too far to the point of not being able to recover.

Clearly anything can happen... just ask Michelle Stafford.

« 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list