List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 04:41PM, Views: 2338297, Replies: 46529
    « 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 » »| page:
    #27551   2013/05/20 04:15PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

Well all I can do is shake my head that's it.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#27552   2013/05/20 04:17PM
    greengrass

OT of Villy.....In the show today Adam is starting to put 2 and 2 together were the baby and Chelsea are concerned.He remembered the times that she came to tell him something and then he was figuring back on the calender.So i think Chelsea's goose is about to be cooked.

#27553   2013/05/20 04:25PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly: I'm sorry, but I don't get it, first of all we know they take these previews out of context 90% of the time, we don't know what brought this on, all we know is the little they showed us.

Second, it has been so long, don't tell me, that if Adam hadn't wanted to tell Victoria, he wouldn't have told her already,(it is a little late to make a deal, don't you think) what kind of deal can Billy really make, Adam has kept his mouth shut for over a month already, and Billy has already tried to get Victoria to back off of Adam and Newman, and she won't even talk to him about it.

Since Victor wants Vicki to play nice, maybe she wants Adam to trust her, this would be playing right into her hands (not saying this is what is happening), just asking, why are people so ready to throw rocks at Billy, before we see what is really going on.

I don't see this as throwing Victoria under the bus, how is this harming her, I don't see it. He doesn't say, he is taking Adam's side on it, all he is saying, is, he doesn't want Adam to talk.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Someone explain to me how this is throwing Victoria under the bus. All he is doing is buying time.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27554   2013/05/20 04:31PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I'm sorry, but I don't get it, first of all we know they take these previews out of context 90% of the time, we don't know what brought this on, all we know is the little they showed us.

Second, it has been so long, don't tell me, that if Adam hadn't wanted to tell Victoria, he wouldn't have told her already,(it is a little late to make a deal, don't you think) what kind of deal can Billy really make, Adam has kept his mouth shut for over a month already, and Billy has already tried to get Victoria to back off of Adam and Newman, and she won't even talk to him about it.

Since Victor wants Vicki to play nice, maybe she wants Adam to trust her, this would be playing right into her hands (not saying this is what is happening), just asking, why are people so ready to throw rocks at Billy, before we see what is really going on.

I don't see this as throwing Victoria under the bus, how is this harming her, I don't see it. He doesn't say, he is taking Adam's side on it, all he is saying, is, he doesn't want Adam to talk.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I give Billy passes like it's my JOB. But my frustration comes from the fact that if he hadn't doing what he was, Adam have nothing on him. He's taking Adam's side because Adam has dirt. Dirt of the marriage destroying kind.

Billy was mad when Victoria blindsided him. Okay. That's a normal reaction. They argued & fought. Okay. Also normal.

He left to have a drink & because he was hurt and sh!t, Billy fell into his old vice. The one that almost cost his wife her LIFE. If he's mad and hurt, he should go work out. Make an Adam & Victor effigy and burn them. Cut someone off in traffic. Or, get into a random bar fight. But no, this man fall back in that old vice KNOWING what he did. Fine. He gambled. That's classic, self destructive, act now think later Billy. It's in character.

But he should at least own it. TELL HER. I'm interested in seeing the struggle of the gambling being out in the open, and the struggle and seeing if Villy's love after everything they have through and the history will stand OR fall. That's what I'm here to see. Not Billy basically groveling to cover his a$$.

As for Victoria making nice with Adam, that won't happen & if by some miracle Victoria and Adam hold hands and sing Kumbayah down NE's halls, Billy will breathe a sigh of relief because he is free to lie to the woman he says he loves. And while he's at it, Billy should be forthcoming about his baby stress as well.

Billy basically want to have his cake & eat it too.

Sorry. I see it that way. As I said, Victoria's hand are dirty too but her list of wrongs are FAR SHORTER than her husband.

Just me being honest.

--Erika

#27555   2013/05/20 04:31PM
    greengrass

Billy is naught being himself right now or he would come right out and tell Victoria the truth.I now this is what addict's do,they try to cover it up until they can figure out their next move.I'm just afraid Billy is going to get in away over his head in this.I really hope this is why Jill and Chloe are talking to him.

#27556   2013/05/20 04:42PM
    My-iceVilly

Well I guess we can now say that his confession is not going to be about the gambling base on him telling Adam to keep his mouth shut about it. Anyone now get the feeling that they might actually let Adam & Vicki bond only to have both of them end up feeling guilty for keeping those two very huge damaging info about the other which obviously neither one is going to take very well cause of course both secrets were kept as a tool to one up the other. I really can't think of any reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's own personal stories, keeping secrets for the other that will no doubt affect them on a emotional level once revealed.

I hate to say it but it looks like Billy might just tell her that he is either having an affair or that he doesn't want to have another kid which will mess with her feelings hence keeping her off Adam's back. Maybe Billy might even say some stupid crap about her putting Newman & Victor over their marriage. I wouldn't be surprise if he does. I said before that we really don't know if the writers plan on taking this gambling thing with Billy to a very dark place and it looks like they just might.

I really don't think that his confession will be about him not wanting to have another kid though cause I fear that if it is, that Vicki might find herself in the same situation as Chelsea and none of us wants that right. Since some of us are saying that Vicki might find out that she is pregnant after they split and that might be what brings them back together. So I am going to go out on a limb and say that his confession is either about him wanting them to take a break cause he feels like her priority isn't about their marriage right now or he is having an affair.

It all sounds very crazy but hey who ever thought that Kevin or Chloe would ever steal from Kathrine.

#27557   2013/05/20 04:44PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27558   2013/05/20 04:51PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly: Well I guess we can now say that his confession is not going to be about the gambling base on him telling Adam to keep his mouth shut about it. Anyone now get the feeling that they might actually let Adam & Vicki bond only to have both of them end up feeling guilty for keeping those two very huge damaging info about the other which obviously neither one is going to take very well cause of course both secrets were kept as a tool to one up the other. I really can't think of any reason why the writers would have them both involve in each other's own personal stories, keeping secrets for the other that will no doubt affect them on a emotional level once revealed.

I hate to say it but it looks like Billy might just tell her that he is either having an affair or that he doesn't want to have another kid which will mess with her feelings hence keeping her off Adam's back. Maybe Billy might even say some stupid crap about her putting Newman & Victor over their marriage. I wouldn't be surprise if he does. I said before that we really don't know if the writers plan on taking this gambling thing with Billy to a very dark place and it looks like they just might.

I really don't think that his confession will be about him not wanting to have another kid though cause I fear that if it is, that Vicki might find herself in the same situation as Chelsea and none of us wants that right. Since some of us are saying that Vicki might find out that she is pregnant after they split and that might be what brings them back together. So I am going to go out on a limb and say that his confession is either about him wanting them to take a break cause he feels like her priority isn't about their marriage right now or he is having an affair.

It all sounds very crazy but hey who ever thought that Kevin or Chloe would ever steal from Kathrine.

I'm still going to hold out on what his confession will be, I think it is still too far down the road, you never know, someone might catch him (someone that loves Villy), and tell him to tell Victoria, and he will realize, he can't hide it anymore. I will not judge, until it plays out.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#27559   2013/05/20 05:03PM
    Mer2

Yes, sounds like Billy is making mistakes, but I am not giving up on him. I have never been a fairweather fan when it comes to Villy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 05:06PM
    #27560   2013/05/20 05:05PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't see Adam and Victoria being HONESTLY nice to each other, but with Billy making this deal, Adam might believe some sincerity in her being nice. I also, think it is a little late to be groveling (unless Adam said something), and really the best Billy can do is buy time, because Victoria will no listen to him about Adam and Newman (and he knows it).

THIS IS WHAT ADDICTS DO, LIE AND HIDE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. This is leading me to believe (for the first time), he really is an addict.....AND HE NEEDS HELP not rocks

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I throw rocks because somewhere in my frustration is caring. Deep down.

But I also know that with addiction comes shame. And that shame may prevent an addict from seeking the help they so desperately need.

Billy has an ARMY OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM in one sense or the other. He needs to realize that, swallow his pride and say he needs help and that he can't do it on his own because he'll fail if he does.

That's what I want. I want Billy to actually have a moment of self realization and I don't care WHO forces him to see it -- Chloe, Jill, Victoria, Santa, the Boogeyman... I don't care who but Billy needs a wake up call and fast.

« 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list