List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 03:45AM, Views: 2340987, Replies: 46540
    « 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 » »| page:
    #27541   2013/05/20 01:02PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

It's starting Billy tell's Adam if he can get Victoria off his back he is to keep his mouth shut and then Victor try's to get Victoria to compromise with Adam,so the tension is starting.

#27542   2013/05/20 01:09PM
    greengrass

Just read on soapcentral that Michelle Stafford(Phyllis) did an interview with E!News and after 16 years on the Y&R she is leaving the show.

#27543   2013/05/20 01:24PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: It's starting Billy tell's Adam if he can get Victoria off his back he is to keep his mouth shut and then Victor try's to get Victoria to compromise with Adam,so the tension is starting.

It looks like Billy is starting to try and cover his tracks.So this will be where the extra tension comes from this week.I really don't see Billy's confession coming out yet.

#27544   2013/05/20 02:12PM
    greengrass

I have a very bad feeling that Billy is going to get in away over his head and it's going to take every member of his family to bring him back.We don't even now if Victoria will help him or naught after all the lie's he is going to be telling her.I sorry to say this but things aren't looking very good for Villy to pull out of this mess.

#27545   2013/05/20 02:51PM
    ErikaKayy

According to previews, Billy is on tomorrow.

He's promising Adam to get Victoria to lay off if Adam keeps his gambling secret. Wow. This fool's not even trying to get blackmailed. He's just handing Adam the noose.

Yep. Smart man that Billy Abbott.

I hope Victoria pulls a Lorena Bobbitt on him. Don't know who that is? Google it.

And Michelle Stafford is leaving? I can't.

--Erika

#27546   2013/05/20 03:03PM
    Overman

There are no words to describe how hard my eyes rolled watching Billy basically beg Adam to not tell Victoria. He totally throws her under the bus. No wonder she gets pissed. Can you blame her?!!!

#27547   2013/05/20 03:14PM
    greengrass

Billy is digging himself in deeper and deeper and i don't see anyway possible Villy is going to survive this.There is no way Victoria is going to forgive him this time an addiction or not i really can't see it.I'm really afraid this gambling of Billy's is going to be the end of Villy.Billy is naught thinking strait.His gambling has a hold on him already.

#27548   2013/05/20 03:55PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Overman: There are no words to describe how hard my eyes rolled watching Billy basically beg Adam to not tell Victoria. He totally throws her under the bus. No wonder she gets pissed. Can you blame her?!!!

I think I have an idea how hard because my eyes would have been stuck in the back of my head if I rolled any harder. Idiot. There are other names I could call him but I don't wanna get banned.

Sorry. Tell me I'm fan bashing whatever but I don't think ANYBODY should be with Billy. Not even Victoria. He should shape up or ship the eff out. It's his choice.

Not only is Billy gonna continue to lie & generally be a p*ssy, but now, he's basically groveling. Ugh.

Until Billy decides to stop being a little b!tch, puts on his big boy boxers & admit the truth, I'm not here to watch Billy lie and deflect & sell Victoria up the river to go play with poker chips and cards.

He needs to grow up, be a man & TELL THE TRUTH.

Yes. Victoria has a hand in the romantic destruction of Villy as well but in the grand scheme of things, Billy's list of transgressions is FAR LONGER than Victoria's. So, no -- I don't feel bad for Billy right now.

Did I mention how idiotic he is? Not cute idiot. Just the frustrating, spineless kind of idiot. Ugh. His descent into idiocy began when he bought his toddler son a pair of spongy dice. Maybe next time Billy can buy Johnny a baby friendly Roulette wheel that squirts bubbles if you land on red and lights up when you land on black. Gotta teach 'em early, right? Dumba$$.

You know what I think is sad: if he had been honest from the get-go, Victoria would have been furious and hurt but at the end of the day, she would been there through his struggle.

--Erika

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 03:59PM
    #27549   2013/05/20 04:10PM
    greengrass

I don't see any way Villy can be saved,Billy gambling and lying is getting out of hand and now he is going to push Victoria under the bus.Not only that Victor manipulates Victoria tomorrow to get her to compromise with Adam.

Does anyone see anyway possible Villy can be saved because as of right now i don't.

That is going to be a very sad day when Villy split's up.

#27550   2013/05/20 04:13PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm sorry, but I don't get it, first of all we know they take these previews out of context 90% of the time, we don't know what brought this on, all we know is the little they showed us.

Second, it has been so long, don't tell me, that if Adam hadn't wanted to tell Victoria, he wouldn't have told her already,(it is a little late to make a deal, don't you think) what kind of deal can Billy really make, Adam has kept his mouth shut for over a month already, and Billy has already tried to get Victoria to back off of Adam and Newman, and she won't even talk to him about it.

Since Victor wants Vicki to play nice, maybe she wants Adam to trust her, this would be playing right into her hands (not saying this is what is happening), just asking, why are people so ready to throw rocks at Billy, before we see what is really going on.

I don't see this as throwing Victoria under the bus, how is this harming her, I don't see it. He doesn't say, he is taking Adam's side on it, all he is saying, is, he doesn't want Adam to talk.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list