List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 08:46PM, Views: 2145953, Replies: 44802
    « 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 » »| page:
    #27471   2013/05/18 08:25PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote villyforever55: I certainly hope you are right although August seems so far away and a long time to watch them go through this.

Villy Forever!!!

Wonder if these writers are aware that Billy's birthday is suppose to be in June?

I thought it was July

Ahh who knows LOL.

#27472   2013/05/18 08:28PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: We haven't had one love scene from Villy since January.We have had them from everyone else but not Villy.So i guess now we won't be getting any at all from Villy.We get them from Cane/Lily every time you turn around and Nick/Avery and Neil/Leslie.But oh no not from Villy.

That's what p!sses me off as well, they haven't had a love scene since Jan and now they are going to break them up. Even if they are going to break up anyone else, those other couples have all had more than one love scene since the year started and most of them have a bed of their own.

Again, this is why I say they aren't going to break them up, we will get their love scene when they come back together....I will be patient

It will really be interesting to see how they will handle whatever Billy confesses to Vicki since it causes conflict and more tension between them. I don't think that they can just split up right away, I mean they have Johnny to think about. Maybe Billy will sleep on the couch or in the guest room or something like that. Maybe they won't talk to each other and all that and just focus on the mess that they have created around each other, like the gambling and NE. I feel like things are about to get ugly for Billy though more than just his marriage to Vicki suffering. He seem to be really lost right now IMO, the gambling has just completely taken over his life. Vicki is going to need to open her eyes and stop worrying about Victor and start taking a closer look at what is going on with her husband. He may just need her help now more than ever.

She definatrly needs to open her eyes, she is focused on NE, Adam, and having a baby, she is starting to take Billy for granted, even when she was talking to Abby about family, Abby was the one that named Billy, Vicki is going to feel so guilty, when the truth comes out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 08:32PM
    #27473   2013/05/18 09:21PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: We haven't had one love scene from Villy since January.We have had them from everyone else but not Villy.So i guess now we won't be getting any at all from Villy.We get them from Cane/Lily every time you turn around and Nick/Avery and Neil/Leslie.But oh no not from Villy.

That's what p!sses me off as well, they haven't had a love scene since Jan and now they are going to break them up. Even if they are going to break up anyone else, those other couples have all had more than one love scene since the year started and most of them have a bed of their own.

Again, this is why I say they aren't going to break them up, we will get their love scene when they come back together....I will be patient

It will really be interesting to see how they will handle whatever Billy confesses to Vicki since it causes conflict and more tension between them. I don't think that they can just split up right away, I mean they have Johnny to think about. Maybe Billy will sleep on the couch or in the guest room or something like that. Maybe they won't talk to each other and all that and just focus on the mess that they have created around each other, like the gambling and NE. I feel like things are about to get ugly for Billy though more than just his marriage to Vicki suffering. He seem to be really lost right now IMO, the gambling has just completely taken over his life. Vicki is going to need to open her eyes and stop worrying about Victor and start taking a closer look at what is going on with her husband. He may just need her help now more than ever.

She definatrly needs to open her eyes, she is focused on NE, Adam, and having a baby, she is starting to take Billy for granted, even when she was talking to Abby about family, Abby was the one that named Billy, Vicki is going to feel so guilty, when the truth comes out

I wonder if the writers did that on purpose when Abby had to bring up Billy's name as one of the things that Vicki should be focus on to get her mind off NE and Adam. Although I just thought that it was nothing. Like I said before I don't want a baby bringing them back together or even Johnny if they are to ever split, I just want them to realize how much they really love each other and let that be the thing that brings them back together. They certainly don't seem like the same couple who renewed their vows back in Feb, too much of their focus is on other things and not on each other. *sighs*

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 09:23PM
    #27474   2013/05/18 09:34PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

I wonder if the writers did that on purpose when Abby had to bring up Billy's name as one of the things that Vicki should be focus on to get her mind off NE and Adam. Although I just thought that it was nothing. Like I said before I don't want a baby bringing them back together or even Johnny if they are to ever split, I just want them to realize how much they really love each other and let that be the thing that brings them back together. They certainly don't seem like the same couple who renewed their vows back in Feb, too much of their focus is on other things and not on each other. *sighs*

I think they did do it on purpose, she is missing sighns, and the only time she thinks of Billy (now) is when it is baby making time, I believe they are doing this, so she will share the blame, for it getting it so far out of hand

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 09:37PM
    #27475   2013/05/18 09:57PM
    My-iceVilly

Summer/Kyle: Summer continues to pursue Kyle and her efforts could pay off. Jack and Phyllis start to wonder if Nick was right about letting her live with them. --> I seriously have to laugh at this Summer preview. Do Jack & Phyllis really thought that it would be an actual good idea to have Summer & Kyle living under the same roof LOL. Come on you can't put a 18 year old girl in the same house with the guy who she has the hots for and you can't put a young guy in that same house cause well he is a guy LOL. Jack & Phyllis shouldn't have even entertained this idea cause we already had Jack romancing Phyllis, trying to convince her that they can be great together again until she did cave and although Summer's situation is different isn't that what she has been trying to do with Kyle who is going to cave at some point LOL. I swear these writers crack me up sometimes LOL.

Oh on a side note does anyone get the feeling that Summer will just turn out to be Nick's cause I think that she will. I am thinking that them visiting this past again is just to get us talking. Hey writers how about visiting one of Jack's past as well which revolve a certain person call Keemo. Yeah I am not letting that one go. I mean if they have time to review if Summer is Nick's or Jack's then certainly they can take a look at Keemo and who he is to Jack and I was hoping that since these writers seem so big on taking some of these characters back to the people who they once were in their past, that they would be different when it came to the Keemo matter.

#27476   2013/05/18 10:07PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

I think they did do it on purpose, she is missing sighns, and the only time she thinks of Billy (now) is when it is baby making time, I believe they are doing this, so she will share the blame, for it getting it so far out of hand

I am not going to lie I kind of laughed when Billy said that their sex life seem to have become all about trying to have a baby LOL. Then he is like where is the romance LOL but all I was thinking is that he just doesn't want her to get pregnant and have them end up with a bunch of kids LOL. I really think that is the reason why he wanted to stay and gamble more than looking forward to what she had planned at home for them that night LOL. I doubt that either one of them knew what they were getting themselves into when they had started this fertility thing and I think it is now finally sinking in with Billy LOL.

I remember watching an episode of the George Lopez Show and in the episode George's wife who had lied to George that she is pregnant kept wanting to have sex with him so that she could get pregnant without him ever knowing the truth but George kept trying to avoid her all week and George's friend Ernie was like what's the problem George LOL. OK so their situation is different from Villy's but I just find it funny is all LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 10:15PM
    #27477   2013/05/18 10:36PM
    Supercouplev...

I totally believe Billy does want to have another kid, the treatments and scedule are just too much for him.....and he did make home in time, after the game

#27478   2013/05/18 11:01PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I totally believe Billy does want to have another kid, the treatments and scedule are just too much for him.....and he did make home in time, after the game

I think that he may have wanted another kid at first but then the thought of them having so many kids, is now giving him doubts. I think that eventually he will grow to love the idea again but right now the gambling has taken over. Gotta admit I think it is weird that at one point he seem to have wanted another kid and then they gave him that dream and then all of a sudden the gambling thing went into over drive. It's almost as if those writers are messing with us, letting us think that they won't get another baby, a baby Newbott. I hate saying their own baby cause they already have Johnny.

#27479   2013/05/18 11:42PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I totally believe Billy does want to have another kid, the treatments and scedule are just too much for him.....and he did make home in time, after the game

I think that he may have wanted another kid at first but then the thought of them having so many kids, is now giving him doubts. I think that eventually he will grow to love the idea again but right now the gambling has taken over. Gotta admit I think it is weird that at one point he seem to have wanted another kid and then they gave him that dream and then all of a sudden the gambling thing went into over drive. It's almost as if those writers are messing with us, letting us think that they won't get another baby, a baby Newbott. I hate saying their own baby cause they already have Johnny.

I think he does want another baby, but for Victoria, it's really about having one with Billy because she loves him so much and she lost their first baby. Not an easy thing for a woman to forget. Billy will come around once she's actaully pregnant. He wants to be able to experience them being pregnant together; there's just not that much to enjoy right now, it's work. Boy, is he surprised!!! And, there's the stress he's feeling about the gambling which is really bringing him down.

Last thing before I go to sleep. I love Billy!. Yes, he can be a rascal, but he' so much fun and sexy and fine and thoughtful and caring and forgiving. What's not to like??

Villy Forever!!

#27480   2013/05/19 12:37AM
    Mer2

I will never believe that Billy doesn't want a baby with his wife, no matter what the writers throw out there. What I do believe is that, although he is trying to support her working at NE, that's want he doesn't want and it's causing him to stress. He's worried about Vicky working with Satan and Satan Jr., and what it may do to her, and it's killing him that he's lying to her about the gambling.

Villy Forever!

« 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list