List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 03:49AM, Views: 2299028, Replies: 46353
    « 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 » »| page:
    #26441   2013/04/30 04:29PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    jcren

Pregnant Victoria: a.yfrog.com/img876/791/5qbyr.jpg

#26442   2013/04/30 04:35PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm not going to complain about not seeing enough Villy (I will never get enough anyway), there is no such thing. If you look at the couples, what are we getting.

Nikki and Victor: Finally, get married (again)maybe for the last time, they have been a part of each other for so long, they are on (as a couple) less than anybody (I will never complain about that).

Villy: I will put here, because, I believe they are as much a part of each other as Nikki and Victor, and just as stable, to me, these are the only 2 true stable couples.

Sorry I forgot about Katherine and Murphy, and Gloria and Jeffrey.....We never see them

Lily and Cane: on now, because they are showing all the signs of coming apart, when it comes to stability, they are tied with......

Kevin and Chloe, it seems the only time they can be happy, is if they have some sort of excitement going on. How much time do they have, Chloe is really looking around, wonder if she might cheat with one of the models.

Lauren and Micheal, still married.....barely

Neil and Leslie, where are they going in their relationship, it really seems to be at a stand still

Phyllis and Jack....Still farely new.

Alex and Abby, a farely new couple, we hardly see

The rest are so intertwined with other people, you just can't tell where it is going

I will not count Lauren and Carmine as a couple, she is married.

Tell me if I missed anyone

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#26443   2013/04/30 05:36PM
    greengrass

Villy is very stable and they can get threw anything together.I think other than Victor and Nikki,they have the most true love of any couple on that show.

#26444   2013/04/30 05:41PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but, last night, I was watching an episode from July, and Jack called Billy, Billy Boy, and I just had to laugh, he said it in such a cheery way....It is all in the tone.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#26445   2013/04/30 05:49PM
    greengrass

I just read this on another thread.

I think the writers are playing games!

May sweeps start tomorrow and I suspect we will see more than a few stunts and false um leads.I am naught drinking the Kool Aid and I know BS when i see it LOL

Actually the May sweeps start April 26th and go to the end of May..I read that on DC.

The writers have been now'en to change things in the middle of a script.When Chelsea came to town carrying Billy's baby,they had spoilers out there to what was going to happen and then they changed directions all together.So with these spoilers nothing is written in stone,then can change by the stroke of a pen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 05:57PM
    #26446   2013/04/30 06:00PM
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: I just read this on another thread.

I think the writers are playing games!

May sweeps start tomorrow and I suspect we will see more than a few stunts and false um leads.I am naught drinking the Kool Aid and I know BS when i see it LOL

Actually the May sweeps start April 26th and go to the end of May..I read that on DC.

The writers have been now'en to change things in the middle of a script.When Chelsea came to town carrying Billy's baby,they had spoilers out there to what was going to happen and then they changed directions all together.So with these spoilers nothing is written in stone,then can change by the stroke of a pen.

#26447   2013/04/30 06:01PM
    greengrass

Sorry about the double post

#26448   2013/04/30 06:36PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote jcren: Pregnant Victoria: a.yfrog.com/img876/791/5qbyr.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I'm a little surprised by the expression on Billy's face. I can't really read it. I expected it to read pure joy, but he looks a little apprehensive, maybe. Or, it could be he just said something endearing and he's biting his lip. I'll be anxiously awaiting the actual scene to find out.

#26449   2013/04/30 07:31PM
    mikeyboy

I saw that pic but it's just Victoria's delusional dream. Her hormones are crazy because of the drugs and she's crazy now. There is no Villy baby. The writers don't want Victoria to have her own baby.

You see, it's a threat to Chelsea's baby Johnny who is the most important one to these writers who love only Chelsea. Reed is worthless and Victoria herself is worthless. It's all about Chelsea and her children and giving them roots on this show that can grow into the future of Y&R. Chelsea having an Abbott heir and a Newman heir, so Johnny and Victor III will be brothers.

Victoria is just a babysitter for Chelsea's son. She's the biggest joke and barren loser. She doesn't have her own baby, not even Reed.

I think it's time to write off Victoria because she has no children and future on this show. As soon as Johnny gets older, he'll want to live with his real mother, Chelsea, and his real brother, Victor III.

How do you think Johnny will feel knowing his real mother gave him away to a barren b*tch like Victoria? He'll hate and resent Victoria for taking him away from his real mother and his real family! What Victoria did was stupid and selfish and it's going to blow up in her face when Johnny spits in it! LOL!!!!

Adam and Nick's children are the future Newmans and Victoria adds nothing since she has no heirs except the child she snatched from Chelsea!

I hope Johnny physically resembles Chelsea so every time Victoria looks at him, she'll be reminded that Chelsea is his real mother, and he exists because Billy cheated on her and had sex with Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 07:35PM
    #26450   2013/04/30 07:33PM
    mikeyboy

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote jcren: Pregnant Victoria: a.yfrog.com/img876/791/5qbyr.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I'm a little surprised by the expression on Billy's face. I can't really read it. I expected it to read pure joy, but he looks a little apprehensive, maybe. Or, it could be he just said something endearing and he's biting his lip. I'll be anxiously awaiting the actual scene to find out.

Billy looks sickened and disgusted! He's wishing he was with his real baby mama Chelsea who is young and fertile! I'm sure Billy dreams of having sex with Chelsea again, and giving Johnny another brother or sister!

« 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list