List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:43AM, Views: 2153226, Replies: 44920
    « 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 » »| page:
    #20681   2012/11/17 05:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

You know what scares me more than anything is that there is nothing down the road for them,they are just going week by week and naught much information in them either.That might be a good sign but it still has me worried.Do you think BM might be leaving and they don't want to tell us because of the ratings.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/17 05:09PM
    #20682   2012/11/17 05:28PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, SC put up their spoilers for this week, the only thing they have for Villy, is Eddie's sceme going awry, and Victoria being in danger, guess they don't want to tell us she comes home, but the next week, says about Billy wanting to keep his LA secret. Why are the writers doing this to Billy, the real Billy would tell her the truth, unless there is a specific reason he doesn't want to upset her, really can't believe she would be all that fragile, unless she gets shot at (but is missed), or Eddie gets killed, or she is pregnant, these would be the only reasons I would accept for him not wanting to tell her (when he knows it is going to come out) just like the Lucy thing, he would just have to tell her, that is who they are, that is who he is with her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I was think the same thing so the new writers much don't know our VILLY at all. Because after Lucy thing they been only tell each other the truth and talking everything out so this thing about keeping secrets from each other is not VILLY at all.So how can they say that they like our VILLY cause that not them. But anyway they should let Billy tell Vicki like we know that he would and she would understand and he would explain to her the reason why he kept it from her. We know that daddy is going to put a spin on the story and he will not tell her about Billy running into building to save him. We know he will by the time daddy get finish with telling it. It will not look good for Billy but Vicki will remember the Billy she fell in love with once again.And Vicki wouldn't want to live a life without Billy and Johnny in it. {MUCH LOVE FOR VILLY}

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20683   2012/11/17 06:44PM
    Supercouplev...

Not to mention, Vicki will know, daddy dearest is just trying to break them up, which will make her hold on that much tighter, we know our Villy, writers, you better do this right,and quit with the secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20684   2012/11/17 06:58PM
    Deana4Villy

I have an idea for Victor and it isn't mean, but would get him out of Villy's orbit for the holidays or longer. Victor is all about big romantic gestures, particularly with Nikki. So, how about Nictor get married and go on a honeymoon trip around the world? They have no where to live right now anyway. He has no job, and they could supervise the rebuilding of the ranch via Skype.

As much as I don't want to be, I am still nervous about BM's status. The fact that we now know that the MG part of the rumor was true bugs me. Is there confirmation that Blake Hood is out, or is that simply a rumor, too? I was encouraged by them letting him work on Vampire Diaries. But I read that he tweeted MS that he misses working on Y&R, and that his character was already killed off of VD. Is the new regime that hard about letting the actors do other things, or did they simply want someone else? Blake is still in the opening sequence, but I also spotted MR in the bumpers the other day too.

It isn't just because of a lack of down the road spoilers, because we've had lulls like that before. Just an uneasy feeling I get because the new regime is really unpredictable. I remember the last time JB left, and MS tweeted about it when word came down, before his filming his last scenes. And here JB was out supposedly promoting Y&R and he announces that he already filmed his final scenes. I was sure if BM were filming his last days that it would end up on Twitter by fellow cast members, but now I'm not so sure.

#20685   2012/11/17 07:39PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm still not worried about BM, I don't think Blake is gone, they just don't have anything for him right now, and as for JB, I thought he was to come on for a short stint anyway, he wasn't long term, and I don't remember, but I don't think, he was ever in the opening credits, I still say, they are using the rumors about BM to ad to the drama, of will Villy survive, they will either, give us the story on him, after the kidnapping story is wrapped up, or after the truth about LA is out. I am really getting tired of waiting though, so I am just going to continue to think positive.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20686   2012/11/17 07:57PM
    spartes

What I don't get last year before BM decided to stay every where we turn that was all we heard and now not a word. Well we hear rumors but that's it about him leaving but that's it. We always heard leaps of others that is leaving but not our Billy Miller. Now we know what we got in him but this is like Ft.Nox trying to found out 411 on BM. And in someways that might be good I don't know. But for me and all of his fans would love for him to stay and hear something about his plans soon. I wish that Billy himself would say something and put our mine at lease. But I hear that he is a private person. But it would be nice to hear something.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20687   2012/11/17 08:57PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

OK I really want to talk about those security cameras that these rich people are suppose to have on their property. Now a house on the Ranch was burned down but between the security guys who works for the Newmans on the Ranch, I wonder if Victor is really paying these people cause they are lousy at the security thing. Anyway I am sure that a big place like that can't have the Newmans just relying on the security guys watching every single part of their Ranch alone. So where are the security cameras to help them?

Like every other security camera in GC I guess that they are only used for certain plot points. The GCAC only have cameras when it is needed for certain stories, I still can't understand how Michael & those awesome tech guys at the GCPD didn't see Eden going into Ricky's room before he found her in there. Eden stayed in Ricky's room until Paul had gotten there to save her.

Ronan the smart FBI agent that he is didn't even think to look at the security footage that may have been hanging over that Claude Shirl person's room. Ronan as a cop as he saw the blood in the room, should have followed through on it. I mean that woman could really be dead but what does Ronan do, he instead was putting Phyllis over his job. A job that he once said was very important to him by the way. *smh* Ronan had so much potential for some really good raw emotional stories, starting with Nina but at last that will never be explored. I mean really nothing was truly done with Ronan this time around again.

As I was saying before I know that a security camera may just be a thing but it does kind of make a story more interesting especially the ones that requires it.

#20688   2012/11/17 09:23PM
    My-iceVilly

I don't know who reads the two scoops column on the SOC site but I sometimes do and I found this part really funny and it's something that I am sure a lot of us have been wondering for a while now:

"I have a random question, but it's been bothering me. What happened to Billy and Victoria's dog? Was Segundo, Victor's dog, saved from the fire? What about the horses in the Newman stable? Also Lily and Cane had a little Yorkshire Terrier named Humphrey; where is he? I worry about these animals, even if they are just fictional characters! Do you think Abby ever got her beloved horses back? Sadly, I don't. Speaking of pets, I would have given Avery a pussycat. A cute little tabby would have fit in with her single-girl apartment". ----> LMAO

Yes writers where is Billy & Victoria's dog Keeley? Where is that weird looking dog that Chloe got for herself & Kevin? Did Segundo survive the fire or is Bonnie keeping him for the Newmans until the house is rebuilt? At least we all knew what had happened to Zapato but there is nothing about Segundo, maybe he is just probably living outside of the Ranch now. LOL.

Here is something else that I want to know as well but just where are all of the younger kids? Delia? Charlie & Maddy? Moses? Does Neil even remembers that he has a son, he is so busy trying to get with either Harmony or Leslie now. Will Reed be a teenager when we see him next? Where is Lucy? We just saw Johnny the other day and Faith is starting to be shown a lot lately but yeah where are the other kids? Also don't any of these kids have any friends of their own? Maybe the parents could invite these friends of their kid's to their next birthday party perhaps.

Must most of these family things happen off camera? *sighs*

#20689   2012/11/17 09:29PM
    My-iceVilly

There was also these 2 paragraphs about Villy in the column that was written there as well:

"I fully expect Victoria to be back in Genoa City by next week. Will she be ticked off with Billy, or has she come the realization that her husband has a checkered past? If she is upset with Billy and leaves him (again), I'm going to be sorely disappointed. It's not that Billy doesn't deserve to be smacked around, but Victoria has already tried living apart from Billy, and it doesn't work for her. She loves Billy, even if he is a bad boy.

What's more troubling will be Victor's reaction to Billy and Victoria reuniting. You know he's going to use what happened in Los Angeles against Billy. But will that be enough for Victoria to wash her hands of Billy? I don't think so. The fact of the matter is this -- Billy makes mistakes. That's the character's DNA. Either Victoria accepts him, warts and all, or she doesn't. As for Victor, it's time he accepts that he has an Abbott for a son-in-law. Maybe Vic should recall that Billy risked his life to rescue Victor in that warehouse fire? ----> I totally agree with everything

#20690   2012/11/17 09:46PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I am going to wait and see how everything plays out this week before I can try and figure out as to why Billy would still be trying to keep the LA thing from Vicki. It's even more insane to think that he would still try to keep it at this point. I get it he is afraid, he doesn't know how she will react but letting it drag on or giving Victor any chance to tell her, could make things a whole lot worst.

I have a feeling that nothing bad will happen once it's out in the open but they have both been doing things that isn't like them lately, it's really kind of hard to say at this point to be honest. Plus they have a son to consider, man this is crazy to even think about. They really can't just break up this time and it's not like they have fallen out of love for us to say anything. We also still don't know what will happen to Eddie after this kidnapping thing is resolve.

« 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list