List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 06:41PM, Views: 2297843, Replies: 46342
    « 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 » »| page:
    #20661   2012/11/16 09:28PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly: Can someone tell me what would this spoiler mean, it was in the SOC down the road spoilers:

"A dearly departed character makes an unexpected impact"

Does it mean that someone who was once dead returns or something?

My guess would be something to do with the memory of either John or Cassie, or we could be really surprised with Colleen. The second part of my guess would be that this is for the Christmas show. MAB started the special episodes and I hope it continues. I'm thinking it could be Jack's turn to be featured, possibly Sharon, but I think she's going to turn around before then.

#20662   2012/11/16 10:06PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote My-iceVilly: Can someone tell me what would this spoiler mean, it was in the SOC down the road spoilers:

"A dearly departed character makes an unexpected impact"

Does it mean that someone who was once dead returns or something?

My guess would be something to do with the memory of either John or Cassie, or we could be really surprised with Colleen. The second part of my guess would be that this is for the Christmas show. MAB started the special episodes and I hope it continues. I'm thinking it could be Jack's turn to be featured, possibly Sharon, but I think she's going to turn around before then.

I was thinking that's what it meant too, a return of either of those characters but I was wondering who would need such a big impact from a dearly departed. I was wondering if it could also be Ricky because Paul needs some closure to move on. They make the spoiler sound like it could be somebody big, somebody we would not expect, so who do we know who has died could make an unexpected impact. Wonder if they would be bringing back someone from way in the past. If it is Colleen then I hope she comes back for the Abbotts cause Victor has proven that he will never change for anyone. You know the Newmans don't get a constant visit from someone from their family, like how John would often appear to his sons, Victor could use a visit from his dead mother.

#20663   2012/11/16 10:55PM
    Supercouplev...

How about, maybe Jenna to visit Kevin, he has really gotten caught up in this tag & grab thing, he has become single-minded, and self centered.

#20664   2012/11/17 07:11AM
    spartes

I believe VILLY love will out weight all that what ever they will face in the coming week.{SO HAPPY THOUGHT}everyone.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20665   2012/11/17 07:25AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: I believe VILLY love will out weight all that what ever they will face in the coming week.{SO HAPPY THOUGHT}everyone.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

Totally agree...No worries

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20666   2012/11/17 07:42AM
    beautyseat

I was really disappointed not to see Villy in the promo. Way NOT to work a cliffhanger, dear writers. I can't think of a happy soul in GC....except for maybe Lane and Neil.

Since we're stuck with the "Victoria might find out about LA" rerun spoiler, I wish it would play out this way. At the FKB house, Victor follows through on his threat and tells Vicki about LA in front of Billy. Maybe Nikki and Nick are there (don't really care). And Billy unleashes the pent up anger for the verbal, physical, and mental abuse that Victor has inflicted on him for the last 3 years. All of it...arresting him on his wedding day, Victor's contribution to Vicki's miscarriage, Victor keeping Billy away from Delia when she could have died without him, Victor's constant derogatory name-calling, Victor lying to Vicki about Billy's whereabouts when Billy was locked up in the trailer, Victor's ruse with ChelsHo to break up Villy's marriage which resulted in Billy being imprisoned in a tiger cage, and left to die. If only Billy knew about the hooker that Victor paid the night before Billy lost Delia.

Billy often deals with his anger by using humor to deflect his wounded heart. That can take a toll. For all the times that Billy has swallowed his pride so as not to upset Vicki, Billy needs to let her know all of his buried anger. That would be a winning Emmy reel. We all know BM can bring the drama. Why not let him?

My dream is that these writers turn the ship around and finally let the Victor-Billy feud take a rest. It's OK that they don't like each other, but this constant vendetta of destruction that Victor has for Billy just needs to stop. The spoiler about Billy in LA is little more than groan-worthy. Not intriguing, not exciting, not curious, not good drama, not closure. Ah, closure. Wouldn't that be the best Christmas gift for Villy. And the legions of Villy lovers. Amen.

#20667   2012/11/17 08:07AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: I was really disappointed not to see Villy in the promo. Way NOT to work a cliffhanger, dear writers. I can't think of a happy soul in GC....except for maybe Lane and Neil.

Since we're stuck with the "Victoria might find out about LA" rerun spoiler, I wish it would play out this way. At the FKB house, Victor follows through on his threat and tells Vicki about LA in front of Billy. Maybe Nikki and Nick are there (don't really care). And Billy unleashes the pent up anger for the verbal, physical, and mental abuse that Victor has inflicted on him for the last 3 years. All of it...arresting him on his wedding day, Victor's contribution to Vicki's miscarriage, Victor keeping Billy away from Delia when she could have died without him, Victor's constant derogatory name-calling, Victor lying to Vicki about Billy's whereabouts when Billy was locked up in the trailer, Victor's ruse with ChelsHo to break up Villy's marriage which resulted in Billy being imprisoned in a tiger cage, and left to die. If only Billy knew about the hooker that Victor paid the night before Billy lost Delia.

Billy often deals with his anger by using humor to deflect his wounded heart. That can take a toll. For all the times that Billy has swallowed his pride so as not to upset Vicki, Billy needs to let her know all of his buried anger. That would be a winning Emmy reel. We all know BM can bring the drama. Why not let him?

My dream is that these writers turn the ship around and finally let the Victor-Billy feud take a rest. It's OK that they don't like each other, but this constant vendetta of destruction that Victor has for Billy just needs to stop. The spoiler about Billy in LA is little more than groan-worthy. Not intriguing, not exciting, not curious, not good drama, not closure. Ah, closure. Wouldn't that be the best Christmas gift for Villy. And the legions of Villy lovers. Amen.

Great post! I love this confrontation idea. I don't think Vicki could watch that unfold and still be mad at him. I think she'd have to turn her wrath on Daddy. And there'd be a great Emmy reel for AH.

I also love that you said tiger cage, because I seriously wondered if they filmed that at the local zoo.

#20668   2012/11/17 08:21AM
    greengrass

I also beleave that Villy's love for each other and their strength will out weight what ever they have to face in the coming weeks.You just don't up and forget the kind of love they have for each other.

#20669   2012/11/17 08:29AM
    greengrass

Their sure naught giving us to many spoilers about Villy are they,they seem to want to keep us in suspence.

#20670   2012/11/17 09:12AM
    Supercouplev...

I am soo tired of this LA thing, it is now, old news. They just dropped the Phyllis thing, like a hot potatoe, that was more interesting than this stupid secret of Billy's. I am fine with them dropping the charges, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been a story for Billy to run with on RS, that would have been a lot more interesting, than this kidnapping, and the LA thing, that they just won't drop. A tabloid story about someone getting away with attemped murder......good stuff

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list