List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 02:00PM, Views: 2158237, Replies: 44985
    « 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:
    #20651   2012/11/16 05:37PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I know it's not a funny situation, but I can't help but smile, Billy said kilt, instead of killed, he said it twice, guess that is his Texas accent coming through.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20652   2012/11/16 05:55PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: All I know, is, I got this scene in my head, and I can't thing of anything else, and that is Billy and Victoria holding onto each other, am I alone in this, or does somebody else also have this problem. They need to play it out soon, so, maybe I can think about something else. LOL

All I have to say, about Victor in the gym, why does he wear shorts, and the younger guys wear sweats, I don't want to see him in shorts.....shiver, I really wasn't paying attention the other day, just thinking of him and Billy in 2010

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

No, you are not the only one. I see them desperately clinging to each other, sort of like when Lucy was kidnapped, when they were standing over her empty crib. He knew he was responsible for it then, and he knows he is responsible now. I can't wait to see BM and AH rock the scene.

I keep thinking if spoilers have her home for Thanksgiving, then she has to be rescued before she gets seriously hurt. And it doesn't seem like Billy could either if that is the case. I haven't seen the spoiler about Thanksgiving, just trusting what other Villy lovers are saying.

I was thinking the other day how they can't split them up because there really isn't anyone else Vicki could be with. The possibilities that aren't related to her are just too old. I know they are bringing this cop, but I picture Phyllis throwing herself at him.

I just love the magic of Villy! Nothing compares. I've been watching "The Making of the Team-DCC" lately, and they introduce them as "often imitated, never equaled or duplicated." That's how I feel about Villy. I don't care how many playful scenes they have for other couples, they will never be Villy.

#20653   2012/11/16 06:11PM
    Deana4Villy

Well the promo isn't giving anything away. Just a bunch of mainly happy family scenes, not including the Newmans or Villy, except for things that have passed.

#20654   2012/11/16 06:57PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: All I know, is, I got this scene in my head, and I can't thing of anything else, and that is Billy and Victoria holding onto each other, am I alone in this, or does somebody else also have this problem. They need to play it out soon, so, maybe I can think about something else. LOL

All I have to say, about Victor in the gym, why does he wear shorts, and the younger guys wear sweats, I don't want to see him in shorts.....shiver, I really wasn't paying attention the other day, just thinking of him and Billy in 2010

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

No, you are not the only one. I see them desperately clinging to each other, sort of like when Lucy was kidnapped, when they were standing over her empty crib. He knew he was responsible for it then, and he knows he is responsible now. I can't wait to see BM and AH rock the scene.

I keep thinking if spoilers have her home for Thanksgiving, then she has to be rescued before she gets seriously hurt. And it doesn't seem like Billy could either if that is the case. I haven't seen the spoiler about Thanksgiving, just trusting what other Villy lovers are saying.

I was thinking the other day how they can't split them up because there really isn't anyone else Vicki could be with. The possibilities that aren't related to her are just too old. I know they are bringing this cop, but I picture Phyllis throwing herself at him.

I just love the magic of Villy! Nothing compares. I've been watching "The Making of the Team-DCC" lately, and they introduce them as "often imitated, never equaled or duplicated." That's how I feel about Villy. I don't care how many playful scenes they have for other couples, they will never be Villy.

The scene I keep seeing, is like the one at the end of the second Die Hard movie. Thjey are looking for each other, and then they see each other, and in no time, they are in each other's arms, he says,"I love you so much", and she says "John, why does this keep happening to us", why do they have to seperate them, just to bring them back together, right at Thanksgiving, I would rather have a family Thanksgiving.....Villy, Johnny, Delia, and Reed.

As for splitting them up, I read a comment, on another thread, from someone, that said, they weren't a Villy fan, but just can't see them with anyone else. I must say, as much as they are together, they really have become one. I would think, they would have to be apart for a long time, before either one could be with someone else. The real thing, just doesn't go away that quickly.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20655   2012/11/16 08:05PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

The scene I keep seeing, is like the one at the end of the second Die Hard movie. Thjey are looking for each other, and then they see each other, and in no time, they are in each other's arms, he says,"I love you so much", and she says "John, why does this keep happening to us", why do they have to seperate them, just to bring them back together, right at Thanksgiving, I would rather have a family Thanksgiving.....Villy, Johnny, Delia, and Reed.

As for splitting them up, I read a comment, on another thread, from someone, that said, they weren't a Villy fan, but just can't see them with anyone else. I must say, as much as they are together, they really have become one. I would think, they would have to be apart for a long time, before either one could be with someone else. The real thing, just doesn't go away that quickly.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

They really do balance each other out perfectly don't they. I really can't see them with anyone else either and yeah it would take forever for the real thing to go away and they gots it LOL. I always say that these 2 are a perfect example of a couple that grew together and became better people with and for each other.

That's why I prefer the Vicki back in 2010, who called her father a ba$tard for keeping her from seeing her mother in the solitary house. The Vicki in 2010 didn't believe or trust anything that her father told her and it was very understandable. That's a character development that made sense to me and was appropriate cause he crossed a line when he had her arrested and like the saying goes "there was just no turning back after that".

If they had only continued Vicki & Victor's relationship like that from then on, there relationship now would have been much more interesting IMO cause it would have been realistic. If Vicki were to some how have a close father/daughter relationship with her father again then I would imagine that it would somewhat be happening now in 2012. So she would just welcome her father back into her life but with both eyes open. That's what I would have done and it be realistic.

Hey Billy may have made a lot of mistakes and may be the reason why at most times their marriage is in trouble but there is no doubt that he has been the best husband that she could ever ask for. So I hope that after ever single thing is finally in the open that she can forgive him the way she has her ungrateful father. You know what a better thing would be to happen is if that once she finds out about the LA thing that she not only gets angry at Billy but Victor as well for keeping it for him for his own benefit. I could work with that.

Both Billy & Vicki had great character development together in 2010 and that's why we all want that back but here is the thing we can't get that back because they have grown a lot more together since then and have been through a lot since then but they are still the same Villy to me. Hey you have to have the angst right, they just happen to have too much angst. It's been 3 years and they are still going strong, so bring it on Victor.

#20656   2012/11/16 08:12PM
    Supercouplev...

Why do people keep saying Billy is a gambling addict, or he has a gambling problem, because he used to gamble, he hasn't gambled in over a year, if you watch his scenes over the years, I know at least twice, he has said, in my gambling days, otherwise in the past. It is so annoying. People just can't seem to get passed his past habits, I'm not just talking about the characters, I'm also talking about fans. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to look at other threads. LOL

I will say, the only addiction Billy has is Victoria, but that is ok, she is addicted also

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20657   2012/11/16 08:56PM
    My-iceVilly

I read the SOC spoliers and there is 2 spoilers for what is happening next week and 1 spoiler for what is happening the week after next:

>

>

>

>

>

Eddie G’s kidnapping scheme goes badly awry.

Victoria finds herself in danger.

Billy tries to hide what he did in Los Angeles from his wife.

There is no SOC down the road spoilers.

#20658   2012/11/16 09:03PM
    My-iceVilly

I am starting to wonder if one of Victor's men does intervene and causes trouble for Vicki and then Billy ends up saving her. I also wonder if anyone will be getting hurt cause how else would Billy be trying to keep what he did to Victor in LA from her. Unless he is shot and lying in a hospital bed somewhere I can't see how he would be trying to keep it from her. Any suggestions? I have another one but I don't like it.

#20659   2012/11/16 09:08PM
    My-iceVilly

Can someone tell me what would this spoiler mean, it was in the SOC down the road spoilers:

"A dearly departed character makes an unexpected impact"

Does it mean that someone who was once dead returns or something?

#20660   2012/11/16 09:14PM
    Kelly777

Quote Deana4Villy: ^^^^^^^ Funny, I was looking at the glass and thinking it was Billy's. I didn't look too hard at the kitchen. I think the booth was probably Billy's too, minus the guitar shaped table.

I say let them reuse that set as much as they want. I don't want Billy having a reason to live there anymore.

It only looked like Billy grabbed his jacket in addition to the money. Maybe the gun was in his jacket. I doubt he was already wearing it walking around his living room with Nikki. Regardless, I'll be surprised if we don't see it again in Miami.

Spotted the trailer decor right away but they "dirtied" it up a bit to throw us off.

« 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list