List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 07:44PM, Views: 2380057, Replies: 46669
    « 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 » »| page:
    #20641   2012/11/16 06:52AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

Did Billy take his gun as well? I would assume so just to be on the safe side after Victor went on and one about how he might not be working alone.

I think Victoria will end up getting hurt. I will be shocked if it doesn't end that way. I also think Nick and Billy will get separated and Billy will be the one to find her.

It is almost done. The Thanksgiving week spoilers have her home, so she is rescued next week.

#20642   2012/11/16 08:04AM
    beautyseat

Quote My-iceVilly: Can somebody tell me why does all of these writers think that we would want to see Victor working out in the gym? Like any of us want to see Victor beating up a punching bag. I just feel sorry watching him hit that thing, OK that's bad LOL.

I forgot to add this when they were showing all of those gym scenes but I thought that MM working out in the gym was cute and funny LOL. OK now since they were showing the gym again, can we see more of it preferably with the guys. I would love to see Villy working out at the gym, hmm LOL.

Oh I need to talk about the new sets, are any of you digging the new Restaurant that everyone is now hanging out at? I loved Gloworm and wish that they hadn't burned it down cause it was so hip and vibrant and a very nice looking set. They should have gotten rid of the club IMO. I mean if they were able to burn down the Ranch then why not take Jimmy's and the GCAC with it as well. They seem to want to give the show some new sets and enrich it more, so why not just go all out. Though I know that they only burned down Gloworm because they want to cause problems between Kevin & Adam and Adam & Gloria & Jeffery. I still don't know who really burn down Gloworm, was it Kevin or that guy Adam hired to be a fire bug.

Agreed. Vic looks ridiculous punching that bag...what with a heart transplant, with no visible scar, and 2 recent concussions. The writers are (too obviously) using the punching bag as a metaphor for his trying to hang on to the power he once had...like a last gasp effort to prove that he's always the biggest dog in the room. It's a sad scene, really. Victor has so much pent up anger. Usually, as people age, they mellow out. It would be nice if the writers could figure out a way to show that. John Abbott was mostly mellow and dignified. So it can be done.

I sort of liked the way they used Adam's holding the bag to show how Victor was using him, like his scapegoat, and then they showed Adam punching the bag...flailing away...like Adam was desperately trying to be tough like his father.

Also agree that getting rid of Gloworm was totally unnecessary. They should have had a partial fire there, and just repainted and spiffed it up a bit. That new restaurant is pretty, but what's its name? Also, it's so dark and claustrophobic. How are they going to have weddings and wedding receptions in there? How are federal agents going to depose witnesses there? How are crimes going to be solved there, with the district attorney hopping from table to table? I can see, though, how people can spy on other people, by hiding behind those big fat towering columns. Oh, there's ChelsHo sneaking up on Sharon. And there's Phyllis behind that other post, aiming her death stare on her little sis and ex-hubby. Yeah, that could totally work.

Speaking of sets, I think I detected part of Billy's old trailer kitchen in Eddie's home sweet dump. That window and counter and back splash look eerily similar. Man, these prop people pinch pennies til Abe Lincoln screams.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 08:07AM
    #20643   2012/11/16 09:59AM
    Deana4Villy

^^^^^^^ Funny, I was looking at the glass and thinking it was Billy's. I didn't look too hard at the kitchen. I think the booth was probably Billy's too, minus the guitar shaped table.

I say let them reuse that set as much as they want. I don't want Billy having a reason to live there anymore.

It only looked like Billy grabbed his jacket in addition to the money. Maybe the gun was in his jacket. I doubt he was already wearing it walking around his living room with Nikki. Regardless, I'll be surprised if we don't see it again in Miami.

#20644   2012/11/16 11:36AM
    Chicken hawk

This story is poorly written. I don't know where they are going with it but it doesn't sound good. I saw the spoiler with the LA thing again. Pleeeaaaase. Ugh. I don't know if the writers are invested in Villy or if they're out to destroy them and paire Billy with someone else, like so many haters want...

#20645   2012/11/16 01:04PM
    jcren

No Villy in the next episode but they are on Tuesday's show, The previews show Nick and Billy.

#20646   2012/11/16 01:16PM
    greengrass

I think they are going to go threw a rought patch,but i don't see them braking up because if they do victor wins and he never wins were villy is concerned.How many times has he tryed already to destroy them and it has never worked.

#20647   2012/11/16 02:08PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

I so desperately want it to be Billy who rescues his wife and prove Victor wrong but no as always it seems like Victor might win again. *smh* It's boring, over used and getting old. So I guess a man like Victor at his age would do a much better job at rescuing his daughter than the younger boys, yeah right. What's he got that they don't besides an ego that's as large as the universe itself.

This situation is very personal to Eddie, he doesn't want money. He wants Billy to watch him hurt his wife and that's what he really wants at this point as evident by his anger and what he said when pointed the gun at Vicki. He wants to deal with Billy and Billy alone, not that ego maniac Father-In-Law of his.

Personally I would really wish that the cops were handling the situation cause they are more trained for something like this but Billy was right just give the man what he wants. I don't know what difference TGVN thinks he can do but he also has no room to talk about who should handle what, I guess he must secretly work with the CIA or something. Yeah that must it. What a cool reveal would that be for someone like Victor, it would finally explain how he is able to take on 4 men half his age. *smh*

I hope that Billy saves her before something happens to her, I would want nothing else. Go Billy! Go save your girl!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 02:12PM
    #20648   2012/11/16 03:21PM
    My-iceVilly

So in the preview for CDN Tuesday we see Billy & Nick talking somewhere, looks like they are on a plane. How weird is it that they didn't continue from where they left off with Eddie pointing his gun at Vicki. I wonder if these writers realize the point of a Friday cliff hanger is to leave us hanging so that we are left wondering what will happen next and for a scene like that with Eddie pointing his gun at Vicki, we shouldn't be left hanging until the episode after that one. So weird right.

What's even weirder as well is that the scenes with Billy & Nick on the plane looks like it's the next day, like it's already Thanksgiving but they are still wearing the same clothes. So I am wondering just how far exactly is Miami from GC? Can't be that far right? I guess some of it makes sense since they don't know where Eddie is holding Vicki.

Oh about Vicki's escape attempt thing I think that phone thing was it. She really did convince Eddie enough that he was talking to her about his son and not looking at her using his phone but her plan fail. Oh man I really hope that she doesn't get hurt, I cannot take Victor blaming Billy for the situation anymore. *sighs* Victor is one exhausting individual isn't he and he ain't even real, I wish to never meet someone like that ever LOL.

#20649   2012/11/16 03:42PM
    Deana4Villy

Will the writers remember it is Vicki's birthday? With so many characters who love her worried about her, they should.

I was afraid it would be a no Villy day as soon as I saw Neil in the previews. I like Neil, but has he been in the same episode with Villy since Valentine's Day?

I'm wondering if Victor's guy is going to interfere and put Vicki in more danger. I saw a picture of him about 3 weeks ago and it said something about him working for Victor. It was the suit-guy from the club, but he was wearing a T-shirt in the picture in a setting that made me think of a convenience store, but it looked like an onset picture. Once Vicki was kidnapped though, it was taken off the site. Come to think of it, it could have been Eddie's place. It just seemed like a cluttered background.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 03:45PM
    #20650   2012/11/16 04:03PM
    Supercouplev...

All I know, is, I got this scene in my head, and I can't thing of anything else, and that is Billy and Victoria holding onto each other, am I alone in this, or does somebody else also have this problem. They need to play it out soon, so, maybe I can think about something else. LOL

All I have to say, about Victor in the gym, why does he wear shorts, and the younger guys wear sweats, I don't want to see him in shorts.....shiver, I really wasn't paying attention the other day, just thinking of him and Billy in 2010

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list