List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 09:28PM, Views: 2152792, Replies: 44915
    « 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 » »| page:
    #20631   2012/11/15 08:28PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love before going to bed, good night, alost over....happy thoughts

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20632   2012/11/15 08:31PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: You know, I think I could get behind Phack, if it weren't for my thinking over and over again about what he did to Billy. He even admits he put him in an impossible position and it wasn't fair on today's Can. But it's just too little, too late for me. I don't even care that he is in pain, and there was a time he was my favorite male on the show. I hope he makes amends with his brother soon so I can start liking him again.

I agree with you, Jack is the only guy I can stand Phyllis with, and Jack used to be my favorite character on the show. Then came Villy, and I am soo hooked, anyone messes with them, they are in for it, Jack better fix this, and quick.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I still like Jack only because I never liked Vicki asking Billy to spy on him and I don't like that Billy may have agreed to spy for her because of his guilt. I like Jack even more though because he has NE and BON and in my book anyone who gets the best of Victor that way has got to be a favorite of mine. I just want someone to beat Victor and take that smug look off his face and finally have him say to so and so "you win" or better yet it would be nice if he were to be the one to walk around with a black eye for once.

#20633   2012/11/15 09:14PM
    My-iceVilly

Can somebody tell me why does all of these writers think that we would want to see Victor working out in the gym? Like any of us want to see Victor beating up a punching bag. I just feel sorry watching him hit that thing, OK that's bad LOL.

I forgot to add this when they were showing all of those gym scenes but I thought that MM working out in the gym was cute and funny LOL. OK now since they were showing the gym again, can we see more of it preferably with the guys. I would love to see Villy working out at the gym, hmm LOL.

Oh I need to talk about the new sets, are any of you digging the new Restaurant that everyone is now hanging out at? I loved Gloworm and wish that they hadn't burned it down cause it was so hip and vibrant and a very nice looking set. They should have gotten rid of the club IMO. I mean if they were able to burn down the Ranch then why not take Jimmy's and the GCAC with it as well. They seem to want to give the show some new sets and enrich it more, so why not just go all out. Though I know that they only burned down Gloworm because they want to cause problems between Kevin & Adam and Adam & Gloria & Jeffery. I still don't know who really burn down Gloworm, was it Kevin or that guy Adam hired to be a fire bug.

#20634   2012/11/15 10:46PM
    Kelly777

Quote My-iceVilly: Can somebody tell me why does all of these writers think that we would want to see Victor working out in the gym? Like any of us want to see Victor beating up a punching bag. I just feel sorry watching him hit that thing, OK that's bad LOL.

I forgot to add this when they were showing all of those gym scenes but I thought that MM working out in the gym was cute and funny LOL. OK now since they were showing the gym again, can we see more of it preferably with the guys. I would love to see Villy working out at the gym, hmm LOL.

Oh I need to talk about the new sets, are any of you digging the new Restaurant that everyone is now hanging out at? I loved Gloworm and wish that they hadn't burned it down cause it was so hip and vibrant and a very nice looking set. They should have gotten rid of the club IMO. I mean if they were able to burn down the Ranch then why not take Jimmy's and the GCAC with it as well. They seem to want to give the show some new sets and enrich it more, so why not just go all out. Though I know that they only burned down Gloworm because they want to cause problems between Kevin & Adam and Adam & Gloria & Jeffery. I still don't know who really burn down Gloworm, was it Kevin or that guy Adam hired to be a fire bug.

Most of you are too young to remember this but Victor and his he-man syndrome remind me of Ferdinand Marcos. He used to be the leader of the Philippines. Regan went after him for something and brought him down. Here the US Military was going after this simpleton with all their might and his answer was to "sic the dogs". So pathetic.

Him punching on those bags and working out just don't do it for me. It is time to move over and let the younger people have the limelight. His days of being the romantic hero are way over. It is undignified for him to even be in that role. And badgering his SIL is way over the top and really petty. How many times has that old bag of wind's past come back to haunt his family.

With the way they are treating Billy I sometimes wish Faith were Billy's kid or something like that so they would have to bow to him or at least treat him with some respect.

#20635   2012/11/15 11:27PM
    spartes

Well Billy on his way to save his wife I'm with you Billy all the way.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20636   2012/11/15 11:33PM
    My-iceVilly

You know I am really starting to think that Villy will be spending Thanksgiving at a hospital. I have been getting that kind of feeling for a while now. I think that something is going to happen which is going to cause Billy & Nick to split up and then Billy is going to find her. I mean they can't really let this thing drag on for another 2 weeks right. Plus Eddie told Vicki that it was night and he was already about to lose it when he saw Vicki with his cell phone, so it all has to end by next week which will lead to that spoiler about if Billy will be able to keep Victor from telling Vicki about the fact that he knew that he was alive in LA.

I just want Billy to tell her already, he needs to stop giving Victor the power. Though I don't know how I would want her to react cause some of us did say that she forgave him too easily for the Myanmar thing. I just want this stupid secret in the open already and for Victor to finally be out of their orbit. Anything that happens after the secret is revealed is and should be up to Vicki to handle, not Victor. Can I say again how happy I am that Billy & Nick are the only ones going to Miami. It was such a relief, I can't take Victor's self righteousness on the situation. He acts like he doesn't have any enemies of his own, he11 even Vicki thought that the kidnapping was about Victor.

Goodnight everyone!

#20637   2012/11/15 11:43PM
    Keeley

Quote My-iceVilly: You know I am really starting to think that Villy will be spending Thanksgiving at a hospital. I have been getting that kind of feeling for a while now. I think that something is going to happen which is going to cause Billy & Nick to split up and then Billy is going to find her. I mean they can't really let this thing drag on for another 2 weeks right. Plus Eddie told Vicki that it was night and he was already about to lose it when he saw Vicki with his cell phone, so it all has to end by next week which will lead to that spoiler about if Billy will be able to keep Victor from telling Vicki about the fact that he knew that he was alive in LA.

I just want Billy to tell her already, he needs to stop giving Victor the power. Though I don't know how I would want her to react cause some of us did say that she forgave him too easily for the Myanmar thing. I just want this stupid secret in the open already and for Victor to finally be out of their orbit. Anything that happens after the secret is revealed is and should be up to Vicki to handle, not Victor. Can I say again how happy I am that Billy & Nick are the only ones going to Miami. It was such a relief, I can't take Victor's self righteousness on the situation. He acts like he doesn't have any enemies of his own, he11 even Vicki thought that the kidnapping was about Victor.

Goodnight everyone!

My-iceVilly~ Just had to pop on and say hi! I just saw that you posted five minutes ago. I hurried to send you a note in case you are still checking in. I haven't read the daily posts yet. So happy to see that you are a night owl like me!

More in a few minutes...

Keeley

#20638   2012/11/16 04:08AM
    Deana4Villy

Read SOD spoilers in line at the grocery. It was sort of sandwiched between the Tuesday and Wednesday spoiler, but it said "Victoria is in peril".

I saw that a year ago was the episode with Victoria and Jill held at knife point. Can they also be making love just 3 episodes from now, please?

Now she has a gun aimed at her as the episode ends. I wonder if they'll continue the scene, or we'll just see that she's back in the "closet" again. My guess is she won't be able to move around so freely anymore. I was surprised. I thought she was being held in a warehouse or something.

It didn't look like Billy took his gun, but who knows?

#20639   2012/11/16 05:39AM
    greengrass

Victor acts like he has never done anything wrong or put his family in danger and he is they worst offender.I can naught stand that character and i am being to hate him more and more every day,i just wish they would either tone him down or get rid of him.-------How long is it going to be before he dumps niki again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 05:41AM
    #20640   2012/11/16 06:05AM
    greengrass

I think if victor tells viki about LA,she'll wonder why now you have had all this time to tell me.So i think viki might be a little suspious of her father.I think she will be a little pi//ed at billy but naught enought to cause any serous damage to their marriage and then if billy tells her that her father was blackmailing him then i think she will be angry at her father as well.I don't think victor is going to have an easy time trying to break villy up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 06:06AM
    « 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list