List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 08:12PM, Views: 2302330, Replies: 46385
    « 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 » »| page:
    #20621   2012/11/15 04:26PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

How many times has Billy been called a screw up, soooo anoying, really getting tired of it. Really hope Billy gets to play hero, in front of Nick, at least someone, might show him some respect. Just can't wait for Vicki to jump into Billy's arms.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20622   2012/11/15 04:31PM
    greengrass

I think after nick goes to miami with billy, he'll see how much they love each other and victor will be in this fight by himself to break up villy,nick might respect billy's loyalty to viki,i now that niki nows how much billy loves victoria and her him.

#20623   2012/11/15 05:20PM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page with lots of villy love always and forever.

#20624   2012/11/15 05:30PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: How many times has Billy been called a screw up, soooo anoying, really getting tired of it. Really hope Billy gets to play hero, in front of Nick, at least someone, might show him some respect. Just can't wait for Vicki to jump into Billy's arms.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I know what you mean. If Billy is a screw up, then what does that make Victor, Nick, and Adam? Victor and Adam are evil, and Nick is just a stupid idiot who can't commit to one woman.

Never mind, I just answered my own question.

#20625   2012/11/15 05:36PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: How many times has Billy been called a screw up, soooo anoying, really getting tired of it. Really hope Billy gets to play hero, in front of Nick, at least someone, might show him some respect. Just can't wait for Vicki to jump into Billy's arms.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

OK I am not going to lie when Eddie was wondering just how did Victoria ended up marrying a screw up like Billy and then she said that she has been wondering a lot about that lately, I actually found it funny cause all she was doing was agreeing with him LOL. She was definitely playing on his sympathies, agreeing with just about everything he said. Then she hit the big one, she got him talking about his son. Vicki should have been a cop negotiator cause you know what Eddie actually did believe her until you know he saw her with his cell phone.

#20626   2012/11/15 05:51PM
    Supercouplev...

I know I felt better, when she said she was wondering how she ended up being with Billy, then I knew for sure, she was playing him, gotta love her, she sure has kept her cool.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20627   2012/11/15 06:18PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I know I felt better, when she said she was wondering how she ended up being with Billy, then I knew for sure, she was playing him, gotta love her, she sure has kept her cool.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

When she said that I thought surely she's playing him, but she said it so convincingly, I sort of wondered. Then when she was scared and said she knew Billy was coming, I knew for sure. She knows Billy would move heaven and earth to get to get to her.

Ok, was I the only one thinking, Billy was forgetting something when he just leaves? I guess/hope he and Nikki already had a conversation about her staying there with Johnny. Otherwise, it makes no sense as to why Nikki and Victor are still at the FKB house. I had hoped for a scene with Billy holding Johnny and telling him he was bringing his mommy back to him soon. Besides, everyone is down on Billy right now, including himself. It would have been nice to see him reminded that someone loves him unconditionally.

#20628   2012/11/15 06:31PM
    Deana4Villy

You know, I think I could get behind Phack, if it weren't for my thinking over and over again about what he did to Billy. He even admits he put him in an impossible position and it wasn't fair on today's Can. But it's just too little, too late for me. I don't even care that he is in pain, and there was a time he was my favorite male on the show. I hope he makes amends with his brother soon so I can start liking him again.

#20629   2012/11/15 06:35PM
    My-iceVilly

The scenes between Billy & everyone else at the house was very good, I liked it and guess what Billy was the only grown up in that room. Nikki was just playing the referee. I mean all Billy wanted to do is get the money and go to Miami to bring his wife home safely and they were all giving him he11 about it. I have to give Nick points though for not acting too cavemanly when he came to his senses and told Mr. Grumpy to stay home. Yes Mr. Grumpy leave the rescuing and the hero thing to the next gen guys. Thank you writers for allowing Nick to remind Mr. Grumpy about his health LOL.

Go save your girl Billy!

#20630   2012/11/15 07:04PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: You know, I think I could get behind Phack, if it weren't for my thinking over and over again about what he did to Billy. He even admits he put him in an impossible position and it wasn't fair on today's Can. But it's just too little, too late for me. I don't even care that he is in pain, and there was a time he was my favorite male on the show. I hope he makes amends with his brother soon so I can start liking him again.

I agree with you, Jack is the only guy I can stand Phyllis with, and Jack used to be my favorite character on the show. Then came Villy, and I am soo hooked, anyone messes with them, they are in for it, Jack better fix this, and quick.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list