List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 12:12PM, Views: 2249264, Replies: 45990
    « 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 » »| page:
    #20601   2012/11/15 07:18AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

Quote Supercouplevilly: I completely agree, I really don't understand Katherine's attitude torwards Victor, did he do something for her, that I don't remember, otherwise, there really is no explination.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Katherine loves and respects Victor because her saved Chancellor Industries. When she took over it was sinking faster than the Titanic. That is how Victor was introduced. She heard about this very smart up and coming businessman. Katherine got in touch with him to run Chancellor for her. It soared under his management and became the top business again. From that experience he realized that he could have his own "Chancellor" and that is when he created Newman Enterprises. Then Newman Enterprises soon took over being the stop business. Ever since then they have always been very close and protective of each other.

New spoilers indicate Victoria is home the week of Thanksgiving. Victor and Billy are at odds because Victor is trying to tell Victoria all about LA. I wish Billy would just freaking tell her, but I am guessing that Victoria is not in the best place so this is why he is stalling (and why Victor is so eager).

#20602   2012/11/15 07:33AM
    Supercouplev...

Thank you for the info, that was before my time.

I agree, since Victor isn'tgoin to drop it, Billy should just bite the bullet and tell her.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 07:35AM
    #20603   2012/11/15 09:00AM
    Supercouplev...

Think maybe, Eddie gets away, and threatens to keep an eye on Villy, and suggests, he can take her any time he wants to. Billy on protection mode.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20604   2012/11/15 10:29AM
    spartes

Can I just reach into the tv and give we Billy a hug because right now he really can use one.

VILLY ALWAY&FOREVER

#20605   2012/11/15 10:42AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote spartes: Can I just reach into the tv and give we Billy a hug because right now he really can use one.

VILLY ALWAY&FOREVER

If you can figure it out, let me know, and I'll reach through and strangle Victor. LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20606   2012/11/15 11:40AM
    greengrass

Don't forget we have that adorable scean coming up in a couple of weeks after he finds her.

#20607   2012/11/15 11:52AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: Don't forget we have that adorable scean coming up in a couple of weeks after he finds her.

That tweet mentioned Navery and Villy, simultaneously, and the tweeter said that "they" were adorable. I'm wondering if the reference was actually toward Navery and Villy or just Navery. I'd like to believe that the ref was to both...I can see how Navery is acting adorable lately...but, with that new spoiler about Vicki maybe finding out about LA, is that too soon to be adorable?

And BTW, why do we have that spoiler again. That was like weeks ago, when the spoilers were referring to Victor's arrival back in GC. So now weeks later, the same question is being posed? How long is this Groundhog Day thing going to go on? Why, for pity's sake, would Billy not go ahead and tell Vicki the whole truth...because that's what got her in this mess in Miami...Billy's failure to fess up. Billy would never have agreed to spy on Jack otherwise. Couldn't the writers show Billy's growth, by ALWAYS telling Vicki the truth? Always.

As a side thought, why did Billy even mention the Eddie G text to Jill? She certainly has seemed to forgotten about it. Wouldn't she be wondering if her son was ok?

And so....these are the NEW writers? Let's see....Victor is blackmailing Billy, Victor's on a rampage, Billy and Vicki are separated and being held apart, Nick wants to punch Billy, Billy is in trouble b/c of gambling, Nikki is lying to Victor, Jill is out of the loop. Might as well bring back the old writers, as far as Villy is concerned.

Le sigh.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 11:59AM
    #20608   2012/11/15 12:36PM
    Supercouplev...

I have to agree about the writing for Villy, where is our truth telling Billy, and our love struck Victoria.

I don't think it would be too soon for the adorable scene for Villy, I guess, I'm the only one, but I just don't see her being all that upset, it has now been 2 months since Victor has been home, and he doesn't hold it against Billy, he just wants to use it to end this marriage.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20609   2012/11/15 01:07PM
    jcren

The story FINALLY is moving. Eddie let Victoria out the room. They talked about his son. Victoria is definitely is trying to get him to trust her so she can use his phone.

Billy, Nick, and Victor argue. They decide that Nick and Billy will go together and Victor will handle things from GC. At the end Nick and Billy leave for Miami.

Victoria is able to gets to his phone and tries to all for help. He catches her and is pissed off screaming and pointing his gun at her!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

#20610   2012/11/15 01:20PM
    greengrass

I don't care who tells viki about LA i really can't see them breaking up over that.

« 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list