List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 02:06PM, Views: 2381038, Replies: 46672
    « 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 » »| page:
    #20591   2012/11/14 08:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Isn't it interesting that both Billy & Vicki's past are being intertwined here. Her kidnapping years ago and Billy's gambling debt problems.

#20592   2012/11/14 09:00PM
    Supercouplev...

I really have my doubts about that spoiler, it is stated, like it is after she is saved, and then somthing else happens, I don't know, just sounds out there, to me.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20593   2012/11/14 10:46PM
    spartes

Bumping VILLY to the front page with love.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20594   2012/11/14 10:55PM
    Kelly777

Quote My-iceVilly: IMO even if Victor didn't tell Chelsea to put Billy in that Myanmar prison cell he still knew that Billy was there and made it his goal to get him out before anyone else found him to make sure that he could make a deal with him, So that still makes him guilty all the same. You want to know also how what Victor did was worst than what Billy did, the deal that Victor made with Billy to get him out of the Myanmar prison cell was base on making a choice between his wife & saving his sick daughter. So I guess if Billy didn't choose then Victor would have let Delia die. I still say that what Victor did to Billy in Myanmar is worst than what Billy did to him in LA.

Billy's decision to get Victor out of LA was base on his conscience, Victor's decision to get Billy out of Myanmar was base on a sick child. So if Delia hadn't gotten sick, Billy would still be in that Myanmar prison cell. Why should Victor care if Victoria is kidnapped, he was willing to let her spend 20 years in prison while pregnant, just to keep her way from Billy. Some father. I am sure that he is just glad that the kidnapping is because of someone from Billy's past, so that he can be a even bigger hypocrite than he already is.

I guess he doesn't realize just how easily the kidnapper could have been someone from his past or that Eddie could have kidnapped Victoria from anywhere and not just Miami. So he gets to blame Billy & Jack but not himself. Hey she did went to Miami cause of his stupid company that he built from the ground up. Yeah I hate Victor!

The difference to me is Victor would have let Billy rot and Billy tried to save his sorry azz. And that's why I hate this storyline with the heat of a thousand suns.

#20595   2012/11/15 12:17AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kelly777:
    Quote My-iceVilly: IMO even if Victor didn't tell Chelsea to put Billy in that Myanmar prison cell he still knew that Billy was there and made it his goal to get him out before anyone else found him to make sure that he could make a deal with him, So that still makes him guilty all the same. You want to know also how what Victor did was worst than what Billy did, the deal that Victor made with Billy to get him out of the Myanmar prison cell was base on making a choice between his wife & saving his sick daughter. So I guess if Billy didn't choose then Victor would have let Delia die. I still say that what Victor did to Billy in Myanmar is worst than what Billy did to him in LA.

Billy's decision to get Victor out of LA was base on his conscience, Victor's decision to get Billy out of Myanmar was base on a sick child. So if Delia hadn't gotten sick, Billy would still be in that Myanmar prison cell. Why should Victor care if Victoria is kidnapped, he was willing to let her spend 20 years in prison while pregnant, just to keep her way from Billy. Some father. I am sure that he is just glad that the kidnapping is because of someone from Billy's past, so that he can be a even bigger hypocrite than he already is.

I guess he doesn't realize just how easily the kidnapper could have been someone from his past or that Eddie could have kidnapped Victoria from anywhere and not just Miami. So he gets to blame Billy & Jack but not himself. Hey she did went to Miami cause of his stupid company that he built from the ground up. Yeah I hate Victor!

The difference to me is Victor would have let Billy rot and Billy tried to save his sorry azz. And that's why I hate this storyline with the heat of a thousand suns.

Exactly, Victor's conscience wouldn't have played any role in getting Billy out of that Myanmar prison cell, a child had to get sick before he could get Billy out. You want to know of another bad thing that could have happened as well? What if Billy was still in that prison cell and Victoria & Jill went looking for him and there was no Cane to help them, what would have happened? Even if they were to somehow leave Myanmar in one piece they still would have went home thinking that Billy was dead and therefore Billy would still be rotting away in there. So the bottom line is Delia had to get sick or Billy would still be counting the days till his death. He11 Billy was already feeling guilty from the moment he first left Victor in LA.

#20596   2012/11/15 04:01AM
    Deana4Villy

2 thoughts: Billy needs to take Tank with him to Miami.

Jill needs to drop back in to give him a status report on the Katherine situation, so he can tell her what's going on and ask her to watch Johnny. Her son really needs another hug right now.

#20597   2012/11/15 05:27AM
    greengrass

Really it is away past time for victor to get over himself and let billy go and rescue his wife before his interferance has her killed.----------I STILL SAY THE BEST THING FOR EVERYONE ESPECALLY US IS FOR VICTOR GO INTO A COMA FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS AND GIVE US ALL A REST FROM HIM.NO ONE WOULD MISS HIM AT ALL,WE MIGHT EVEN ENJOY WATCHING THE SHOW AGAIN.

#20598   2012/11/15 05:48AM
    greengrass

I often wondered why doesn't katharin ever get angry at victor for what he does,but she has no problem getting angry at other people for doing the same things he does.Like when she found out that he held billy all that time that delia was sick or when he was involved in that chelsea mess.It seems like she gives him a pass for everything he does and to her own family no less because she has often stated that billy is like a grandson to her.To me None of it makes any sence.

#20599   2012/11/15 06:38AM
    Supercouplev...

I completely agree, I really don't understand Katherine's attitude torwards Victor, did he do something for her, that I don't remember, otherwise, there really is no explination. You know, I think a lot of these characters, have some sort of mental health issue, both Katherine and Victoria, have different feelings about Nikki and Victor being together at different times, I know most of the time Katherine is for them being together, once in a while, she thinks it's a bad idea. Vicki is so back and forth about it, it really will make your head spin, one time all she says, is Victor constantly hurts Nikki, and then the next thing you know, she is saying, they belong together, and is happy for them, I wish they would let her have an opinion, and just leave it there.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20600   2012/11/15 06:46AM
    Supercouplev...

Villy still doing pretty good in the polls:
    Over all:
    Billy #3
    Amelia #6
    Villy #5

Y&R:
    Billy & Villy #1
    Amelia only behind MS (Phyllis)

The only other Y&R coupl to make the top 10 was Adam and Sharon,and they were at #9

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 06:50AM
    « 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list