List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:41PM, Views: 2225953, Replies: 45755
    « 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 » »| page:
    #20581   2012/11/14 04:00PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Oh i think she was playing him,viki has complete faith in billy and that is really going to pi// victor off.You watch victor is going to be bull headed and do something on his own and its going to put viki in danger and then blame it on billy.I wish victor would just go into a coma for the next five years and give us all a break.

#20582   2012/11/14 04:10PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Oh i think she was playing him,viki has complete faith in billy and that is really going to pi// victor off.You watch victor is going to be bull headed and do something on his own and its going to put viki in danger and then blame it on billy.I wish victor would just go into a coma for the next five years and give us all a break.

LOL, love that idea, coma,aahhh, such sweet relief

#20583   2012/11/14 05:08PM
    Supercouplev...

What a thought I just had. What if Victoria and Eddie start talking, and Eddie ends up spilling the beans about Victor setting this whole thing in motion, then, the three of them set it up, so Victor continues to worry about Victoria, her and Billy go off somewhere,to be alone, Eddie goes into hiding(I know this isn't going to happen),fun to think about, the only one at home that knows what is going on, is Jill, because she is taking care of Johnny (sorry Nick and Nikki), too committed to Victor

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 05:09PM
    #20584   2012/11/14 05:13PM
    greengrass

I really like the idea of them going off some where to be alone and naught let anyone now where they are except jill because we all now she wouldn't tell the newmans anything.That is the best idea i have heard yet.

#20585   2012/11/14 05:15PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I really like the idea of them going off some where to be alone and naught let anyone now where they are except jill because we all now she wouldn't tell the newmans anything.That is the best idea i have heard yet.

Thank you

#20586   2012/11/14 06:14PM
    habbyfan

Today,she is almost praying "Billy please find me"

#20587   2012/11/14 07:00PM
    Supercouplev...

And he will

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20588   2012/11/14 07:12PM
    Deana4Villy

BM and MTS both did amazing jobs in their scenes today. Billy's fear and regret is so obvious and he has tears in his eyes when he tells Nikki "she has to come home." And MTS portrayal of Nikki nearly frantic about Victoria, but trying to reassure Billy (as well as herself) is so believable, especially tinged by the fact it is Billy's fault. She's walking the fine line of being so mad at him, but also recognizing he made a mistake that he wants to fix in the worst way.

So is Friday's episode the one that JM made reference to having with MTS and EB that is so draining emotionally, he literally needed his next days off?

I really wish AH was on screen more. She could talk to herself so we know more about what she is thinking, even if she barely gets to interact with anyone. Or sit there having daydreams of happier times with Billy and their kids.

#20589   2012/11/14 07:38PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was hoping she was playing him, but it was hard to tell for sure.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think that she was playing him, what she said about her having more money than Billy, was her hoping that Eddie would just let her pay him so that she can go home but of course he didn't fall for it. If you realize she played the money thing before she found out about him being in prison and losing his wife & son. Now she knows that this situation could get worst cause she knows that he wants more than just money. This is revenge for Eddie and she knows this.

Like I said before Eddie wants to mess with Billy, this was never about the money. That last call from Eddie to Billy, there is something definitely off about that.

#20590   2012/11/14 08:45PM
    My-iceVilly

I love that she was counting on Billy to save her at the end and not Victor, this is exactly how it should be. Go save your girl Billy, I wouldn't want it any other way. Let Mr. Grumpy go eat crap LOL.

I wonder where is her attempt to try and escape like the spoilers said. Was trying to pick the lock it. She could still try to escape on Tomorrow's CDN episode. Eddie was looking a little unstable after that last call with Billy.

I bet that Victor just loved it when he told Nick that the kidnapping was because of Billy's past but it just showed how much of an idiot he is as well. You would think that since Billy knows the guy and is the only one that Eddie is calling that Mr. Grumpy would let Billy handle it or better yet try to work with him. All Victor wants to do is play hero but he doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

I have a feeling that Eddie is going to want Billy to meet him at the place without telling the Newmans the truth. It's obvious that Eddie wants this to be between him & Billy, that's why he didn't want the Newmans involve. Oh I would hate for Eddie to do something like in the movies where the husband has to watch his wife suffer or the other way around. OK this is sounding like it could get really ugly for real. Remember that spoiler for next week about Victoria finding herself in a dangerous situation. Eddie better not be wanting to play some Russian roulette. Can they please be home before Thanksgiving.

« 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list