List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 03:30AM, Views: 2339462, Replies: 46534
    « 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 » »| page:
    #20571   2012/11/14 01:20PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

I knew it wasn't about the money. Eddie is pissed because when Billy turned him in he was ripped away from his wife and kids. He wants Billy to suffer the same way he suffered.

Billy admits to Nikki that he was a very different person back then and tries to explain the situation. Victor also tells Nick who comes in ready to kill Billy at the end.

Victoria doesn't look upset but Eddie sure did seem annoyed when Billy said he didn't have the money. I think things are about to get ugly.

#20572   2012/11/14 01:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: on todays show viki found out it was because of billy gambling debt that she was kidnapped and she offered to pay eddie the money billy owed him and he said no it wasn't about the money he wanted to see billy suffer.At the very end it shows viki leaning up against the wall saying "billy please don't let me down"It doesn't seem like she is mad at him at all.

I knew she wouldn't be, no reason to be, people act stupid when they are young. Thanks for the info cant wait to watch.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20573   2012/11/14 01:24PM
    greengrass

I think things are about to get ugly too and with victor and nick involved things could get pretty ugly.Niki is on billy's side so hopefully she can talk some sence into them and let billy handle it on his own.--------Victor is naught going to be happy that viki isn't mad at billy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 01:25PM
    #20574   2012/11/14 01:32PM
    greengrass

Hopefully billy will go to miami tomorrow and maybe this will be over by thanksgiving.I don't now how much more of this i can take.This part of the storyline seems to be moving like a snale or is it just me because i am so anxous for billy to find her and have their reunion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 01:34PM
    #20575   2012/11/14 01:34PM
    jcren

Billy flat out told Victoria that he didn't intend on hurting her as long as Billy did what he asked. Victoria basically says she is richer than Billy and can give him whatever he wants and he shuts her down. "Not about money". But he is trying to test Billy. And Billy clearly failed whatever it was. Ugh. When Billy tells him he doesn't have what he wants and hangs up the phone refusing to let him talk to Victoria...

I wonder if the whole point of having Eddie and Victoria have that nice conversation about family was just to make it even scarier now that he is pissed. He has been pretty decent until that point. Something differently switched after his conversation with Billy.

Oy.

#20576   2012/11/14 01:49PM
    greengrass

Viki told eddie G today that she nows that billy has made some mistakes,i wonder if she will be that understanding when she finds out about LA.I hope billy tells her before victor can put his spin on it and make worse than it was.Billy did try to help him but will victor leave that part out.

#20577   2012/11/14 02:29PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't think it matters who tells her, she knows how her father feels about Billy, and she will question him on the timing, on telling her, why is he telling her now, he could have told her sooner. I just don't see her holding even the LA thing against Billy, I do see her turning on her father, on using it to blackmail Billy, look at how many times she has turned on her father for Billy, I really don't see this as a problem. She may be mad at Billy, but she sure isn't going to show her father this anger, she just won't give him the satisfaction.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 02:32PM
    #20578   2012/11/14 03:09PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't understand, why she has such little faith in Billy. I hate it when they say he has a gambling problem, he does not, when was the last time he gambled...Give it a rest

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20579   2012/11/14 03:24PM
    jcren

Quote Supercouplevilly: I don't understand, why she has such little faith in Billy. I hate it when they say he has a gambling problem, he does not, when was the last time he gambled...Give it a rest

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I think she has complete faith in Billy. I think Victoria was playing Eddie G. She was using those Victor Newman genes of manipulation. Tugging on her children. Making him realize she was uber rich and could get him money much faster. But then that was blown over when she realized it wasn't even about money. Eddie has a grudge and no matter what she does she can't fix it. Billy is the only one who can fix it. She loves Billy, but this is a hard pill to swallow right now. She wants him to make it right so she can get back to him. But at the same time she is still locked in a dark room with all her many, many thoughts.

#20580   2012/11/14 03:42PM
    Supercouplev...

I was hoping she was playing him, but it was hard to tell for sure.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list