List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 04:41PM, Views: 2338227, Replies: 46529
    « 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 » »| page:
    #20561   2012/11/14 06:14AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I don't think i have ever hated a soap charactor as much as i hate,naught love to hate just plain hate,hate hate,victor newman.If they killed him off tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feeling one bit,i would probably open a bottle of wine.

#20562   2012/11/14 06:34AM
    greengrass

Maybe victor thing because he is a self made millionar that it makes him God: Well surprise it doesn't.It doesn't give him the right to bully people either.

#20563   2012/11/14 06:37AM
    granny45

I hope Billy and Victoria can make it through this mess! I love them as a couple but the writers just can't let them be the fun, happy, playful couple - always have to create trouble for them!

#20564   2012/11/14 07:10AM
    jcren

Quote greengrass: Eddie G calling billy by billy boy there is only one person that calls him that and it is victor.There is to many coincidents and strange things with victor,thats why i am convinced that victor's hands are all over this,he figures its the one way to get billy out of victoria's life.How did victor now that eddie G was a loan shark,billy never said that,billy just said it was someone he owed money to from his gambling days.Victor nows a little to much information and is a little to calm naught to be involved.Victor putting his daughters life on the line just so he can get rid of her husband because he doesn't like him,well that's to bad for victor he's naught married to him,he doesn't have to like him as long as victoria does thats all that should count.victor is arragent,selfcentered,smug,blackmailing,and there is alot of other words i could use but i'd be kicked off of here bas//d.

Eddie calling him "Billy Boy" didn't even bother me since he is a mobster. They are stereotypically known for that sorta stuff. So either the writers are giving us a hint or they just thought it would sound good. You know like the oldschool Gangsters "Pony Boy" "Sonny Boy" etc. LOL.

Also is Eddie a loan shark or is that what Victor is assuming because Nikki said Billy owed a guy gambling money. I mean loan sharks are just a ruthless. Does Nikki even know that Eddie is a mobster? I don't remember Billy telling her that. I can see him keeping that detail hiding.

I'm still the odd duck out. I think it is just too easy to make it that Victor set this up. Everyone went there first because of his past. Besides I think the current writing is making it sort of clear that he has nothing to do it (for now). Making this Billy's 'fault' puts things in Victor's favor in his twisted head. Victor has no leverage if he did this -- just like he had none with Myanmar once it came out. Now he has actual "proof" Billy is bad for Victoria because for once HE didn't do it to her.

How screwed up is that?! Victor is going to try to use this against Billy in every way he can but it will fail just like everything else did.

#20565   2012/11/14 07:55AM
    spartes

I also believe that if this isn't Victor plan it sure is his MO. I think now that Victor protenting he surpise that Vicki is been taken he will try to fix it where he can get rig of two stones it one time. Where this make Victor look all so good in her daddy eyes. My daddy is trying to protect me and safe me. I also think that EddieG will lay it on real heavy that this is all Billy owning him and double cross him. This guy will put out there like we don't know Billy didn't at all. So what happen with Victor seeing Billy in a new light after running into a builden to safe him. Oh I'm sorry he didn't know he had lost NE at time and Jackie had it his baby. And now all he talk about is nothing but ending VILLY marriage. Victor feel I will cause this marriage to brake up while I found away to get NE back from Jackie. If Victor hands not in this why try to take away his daughter happiness.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20566   2012/11/14 08:17AM
    jcren

If Victor hands not in this why try to take away his daughter happiness.

Simple. He hates Billy Abbott and does not want her married to him, happiness be damned. Victor's biggest nightmare is the fact his daughter's last name is Abbott. I think it seriously eats at his soul. LOL

#20567   2012/11/14 08:32AM
    spartes

Quote jcren:
    If Victor hands not in this why try to take away his daughter happiness.

Simple. He hates Billy Abbott and does not want her married to him, happiness be damned. Victor's biggest nightmare is the fact his daughter's last name is Abbott. I think it seriously eats at his soul. LOL

TRUE AND WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20568   2012/11/14 10:07AM
    spartes

I will be so glad when we get chance to see that SMILE on Billy face once again it been alone time coming. Plus they need to let VILLY go back Jamacia where they had most of their funny time and away from all this DRAMA in GC. Mostly from Vicki daddy. Sorry excuse for a man or father. {IT'S VILLY TIME}can you say it with me. VILLY;VILLY;VILLY

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20569   2012/11/14 11:29AM
    greengrass

I'm just hoping that billy can get her home safely and neither one of them get hurt.We need our happy villy back and some VILLY MAGIC to boot.

#20570   2012/11/14 01:13PM
    greengrass

on todays show viki found out it was because of billy gambling debt that she was kidnapped and she offered to pay eddie the money billy owed him and he said no it wasn't about the money he wanted to see billy suffer.At the very end it shows viki leaning up against the wall saying "billy please don't let me down"It doesn't seem like she is mad at him at all.

« 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list