List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 03:25PM, Views: 2296487, Replies: 46337
    « 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 » »| page:
    #20551   2012/11/13 08:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

I didn't forget. I I think MAB was trying to make it seem like Victor found him and wiped his records clean (so he could get him out the country) and then blackmailed him to stay quiet. He sent Jack on a wild goose chase because he wanted to have the power and bring Billy home (under his terms) before his family could. Billy was already back in the states when Jill and Victoria went looking for him overseas.

And while I HATE to think Billy sent that email to everyone except Victoria -- he did it. Who else would? He was already on his way to Myanmar by that time. It was literally the next day. That definitely wasn't Victor. Billy was just being a jerk because he was in a dark place.

Anyways I don't think LA and Myanmar are anything alike but both situations were wrong. How Billy could see his wife struggling and basically LIE to her face is beyond me. I hated that storyline because I never thought I would see Billy put his hatred of Victor over his love for Victoria -- which is basically what he did until his fear and guilt took over. And then Victoria did the same asking Billy to spy on Jack. They both have started taking each other for granted.

Maybe this is the point of this kidnapping storyline. Their marriage needed a reality check.

#20552   2012/11/13 09:10PM
    jcren

I had to laugh that they used Victoria's grammar as a way to make Victor suspicious, though I suspect he was already there and Billy's snide "She sent an email to us" comment just had Victor looking over every little detail. He probably read that email a hundred times under he came up with that 'clue' and that was his lame excuse to go hound Billy.

Billy is unraveled (doors unlock, guns out in the open) and is not thinking clearly. He is freaked and now it is worse knowing the Newmans are all involved. Why can't they involve Jill. Or Jack. This is why I with Abby and Ashley were around. They both also love Victoria and would be there for her in a second. Abby would have given her entire $500M to Eddie G.

This is why this SL is frustrating me. I am glad they are getting a big story, but it has so many holes in it right now that it is sucking the enjoyment out of it. And the serious lack of Victoria in her own kidnapping SL is bugging me.

Maybe it is just me though and I am over seeing things. *shrug*

#20553   2012/11/13 09:41PM
    Supercouplev...

I agree, we haven't seen Victoria enough, I read, she tries to escape, was that it on todays show, that was such a pathetic attempt, trying to pick the lock...UGH, is that all. Way too many holes, but most big s/l do, if they are going to do something, make it believable.

I think Victor, had been keeping an eye on Billy as soon as he moved out (probably before that), he knew every move he made, he knew he moved out, before Victoria told him. He was just watching, and hoping he messed up, so he could get his daughter back, just thinking about all the money he has wasted, trying to end this marriage, so funny, that is just the things we know about,what about what we don't know about (speculating)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/13 09:45PM
    #20554   2012/11/13 09:47PM
    My-iceVilly

IMO even if Victor didn't tell Chelsea to put Billy in that Myanmar prison cell he still knew that Billy was there and made it his goal to get him out before anyone else found him to make sure that he could make a deal with him, So that still makes him guilty all the same. You want to know also how what Victor did was worst than what Billy did, the deal that Victor made with Billy to get him out of the Myanmar prison cell was base on making a choice between his wife & saving his sick daughter. So I guess if Billy didn't choose then Victor would have let Delia die. I still say that what Victor did to Billy in Myanmar is worst than what Billy did to him in LA.

Billy's decision to get Victor out of LA was base on his conscience, Victor's decision to get Billy out of Myanmar was base on a sick child. So if Delia hadn't gotten sick, Billy would still be in that Myanmar prison cell. Why should Victor care if Victoria is kidnapped, he was willing to let her spend 20 years in prison while pregnant, just to keep her way from Billy. Some father. I am sure that he is just glad that the kidnapping is because of someone from Billy's past, so that he can be a even bigger hypocrite than he already is.

I guess he doesn't realize just how easily the kidnapper could have been someone from his past or that Eddie could have kidnapped Victoria from anywhere and not just Miami. So he gets to blame Billy & Jack but not himself. Hey she did went to Miami cause of his stupid company that he built from the ground up. Yeah I hate Victor!

#20555   2012/11/13 10:04PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: I had to laugh that they used Victoria's grammar as a way to make Victor suspicious, though I suspect he was already there and Billy's snide "She sent an email to us" comment just had Victor looking over every little detail. He probably read that email a hundred times under he came up with that 'clue' and that was his lame excuse to go hound Billy.

Billy is unraveled (doors unlock, guns out in the open) and is not thinking clearly. He is freaked and now it is worse knowing the Newmans are all involved. Why can't they involve Jill. Or Jack. This is why I with Abby and Ashley were around. They both also love Victoria and would be there for her in a second. Abby would have given her entire $500M to Eddie G.

This is why this SL is frustrating me. I am glad they are getting a big story, but it has so many holes in it right now that it is sucking the enjoyment out of it. And the serious lack of Victoria in her own kidnapping SL is bugging me.

Maybe it is just me though and I am over seeing things. *shrug*

This kidnapping story was never about Billy or Victoria herself, the reason why there is so many loop holes which seems to somehow all work in Victor's favor is because this kidnapping story is about Victor and his power and for him to put Billy down further than he already is. I hope that Billy calls Jill to watch Johnny and leave Town without anyone knowing so that he can go look for his wife alone, without Victor's ignorance involve. Hopefully he will be able to talk Nick into helping him look for her in Miami.

#20556   2012/11/13 10:11PM
    jcren

Victor wouldn't have let Delia die. I wish Billy would have called his bluff, but a child's health isn't something to mess around with. Victor was bringing Billy home either way, but he made damn sure that he got what he wanted out of the situation. Billy was screwed either way. It sucked and I expect nothing less from Victor because he IS a bully and hates Billy. But as soon as he was back on US soil he should have flipped Victor the bird and called his family. Billy was an idiot during that storyline.

And again I am not saying LA was on the same level as what Victor did to Billy by blackmailing him -- but he still made the decision to watch his wife struggle and listen to her worry knowning full well the location and condition her father was in. Billy stooped to Victor's level and it was sad to watch. Yes in the end he tried to fix it but it was too late and now he is being blackmailed YET AGAIN because he refused be the bigger man. He gave Victor all the power. Why I have no idea! Does he have so little faith in Victoria? She has forgiven him for SO MUCH already. Why not trust in their love instead of semi trusting the man who makes is worldwide news that he loathes you?! Billy should have known better.

I hope that wasn't her grand attempted to escape. Ugh. Also they keep calling him a madman, but so far he hasn't done anything. They need to make me fear this dude and fear for Victoria. She looks awfully cozy, but I guess that is coming. I am sure Victor will screw up and p!ss off Eddie G. I just don't get why Billy and Victor can't work together. You would think for once they would have a common goal, but no. Maybe Nick can knock some sense into them. Then again maybe not. We still haven;t seen Nick's reaction to this yet. Oh goodie.

No seriously... why isn't Jill in this storyline? I love me a good Katherine vs Jill battle. But instead of her chatting with her fake son Cane, she should be helping her REAL son Billy get through this. He needs some support because right now the Newmans are Team NOT Billy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/13 10:16PM
    #20557   2012/11/13 10:17PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I agree, we haven't seen Victoria enough, I read, she tries to escape, was that it on todays show, that was such a pathetic attempt, trying to pick the lock...UGH, is that all. Way too many holes, but most big s/l do, if they are going to do something, make it believable.

I think Victor, had been keeping an eye on Billy as soon as he moved out (probably before that), he knew every move he made, he knew he moved out, before Victoria told him. He was just watching, and hoping he messed up, so he could get his daughter back, just thinking about all the money he has wasted, trying to end this marriage, so funny, that is just the things we know about,what about what we don't know about (speculating)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I guess that I can also speculate that the reason why Billy doesn't have 2 million dollars of his own is because of the RS TV show as well as the fact that he was gambling last year after they lost Lucy. Victor waste so much money paying people to cover his tracks or to do his dirty work for him, he could have taken all that money and do some good with it. It really is funny to think about, just think about Michael or how about all of the cops at the GCAC. Wonder how much money he paid that Hooker or Anita & Chelsea?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/13 10:19PM
    #20558   2012/11/13 10:48PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: Victor wouldn't have let Delia die. I wish Billy would have called his bluff, but a child's health isn't something to mess around with. Victor was bringing Billy home either way, but he made damn sure that he got what he wanted out of the situation. Billy was screwed either way. It sucked and I expect nothing less from Victor because he IS a bully and hates Billy. But as soon as he was back on US soil he should have flipped Victor the bird and called his family. Billy was an idiot during that storyline.

And again I am not saying LA was on the same level as what Victor did to Billy by blackmailing him -- but he still made the decision to watch his wife struggle and listen to her worry knowning full well the location and condition her father was in. Billy stooped to Victor's level and it was sad to watch. Yes in the end he tried to fix it but it was too late and now he is being blackmailed YET AGAIN because he refused be the bigger man. He gave Victor all the power. Why I have no idea! Does he have so little faith in Victoria? She has forgiven him for SO MUCH already. Why not trust in their love instead of semi trusting the man who makes is worldwide news that he loathes you?! Billy should have known better.

I hope that wasn't her grand attempted to escape. Ugh. Also they keep calling him a madman, but so far he hasn't done anything. They need to make me fear this dude and fear for Victoria. She looks awfully cozy, but I guess that is coming. I am sure Victor will screw up and p!ss off Eddie G. I just don't get why Billy and Victor can't work together. You would think for once they would have a common goal, but no. Maybe Nick can knock some sense into them. Then again maybe not. We still haven;t seen Nick's reaction to this yet. Oh goodie.

No seriously... why isn't Jill in this storyline? I love me a good Katherine vs Jill battle. But instead of her chatting with her fake son Cane, she should be helping her REAL son Billy get through this. He needs some support because right now the Newmans are Team NOT Billy.

As much as I love that Nikki is the one parent who is really thinking about her daughter's safety unlike Victor, I will never understand why Billy called her instead of Jill. Nikki can't seem to keep a secret of her own because apparently Victor is entitled to know all of her's and she has to always explain herself to him but he gets to dismiss all of her questions, please. So Nikki couldn't lie to Victor, she had to tell him the truth. Isn't Billy her Son-In-Law, so he couldn't just want to talk to her? She couldn't think of one good lie?

I hope that Jill gets involve at some point because she was the first one to find out about Billy owing Eddie money, what would be the point of that if she were to never get involve at all? I hope that Nick sees things Billy's way.

#20559   2012/11/14 04:51AM
    greengrass

I see they have the rumor that Billy Miller is leaving going around again.They have announced that ronan,daniel,kyle are leaving but there has been nothing about billy,so were do they come up with this stuff.There hasn't been one word out there about Billy Miller.So if he was leaving you would think they would have said something because they just told us about they other ones leaving.

#20560   2012/11/14 06:09AM
    greengrass

Eddie G calling billy by billy boy there is only one person that calls him that and it is victor.There is to many coincidents and strange things with victor,thats why i am convinced that victor's hands are all over this,he figures its the one way to get billy out of victoria's life.How did victor now that eddie G was a loan shark,billy never said that,billy just said it was someone he owed money to from his gambling days.Victor nows a little to much information and is a little to calm naught to be involved.Victor putting his daughters life on the line just so he can get rid of her husband because he doesn't like him,well that's to bad for victor he's naught married to him,he doesn't have to like him as long as victoria does thats all that should count.victor is arragent,selfcentered,smug,blackmailing,and there is alot of other words i could use but i'd be kicked off of here bas//d.

« 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list