List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 01:37PM, Views: 2223351, Replies: 45718
    « 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 » »| page:
    #20541   2012/11/13 06:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Mer2

The thing that's frustrating the most for me is that they are only showing the s/l every other day, which makes it seem like its dragging. I don't think this will be over by Thanksgiving.

#20542   2012/11/13 06:19PM
    Supercouplev...

It does seem to be dragging, been waiting FOREVER for Billy to go to Miami, but hopefully, they just want it to end on Thanksgiving, just like last year, when Billy came home on Thanksgiving. If it is going to take that long, I hope they let them, just enjoy the day together....in Miami, and be thankful, they have each other, now that would be a beautiful day of thankfullness....A person can dream.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20543   2012/11/13 06:39PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Mer2: The thing that's frustrating the most for me is that they are only showing the s/l every other day, which makes it seem like its dragging. I don't think this will be over by Thanksgiving.

It's taken like 4 days to move 24 hours. It is like the Victor in LA thing. They like to say Billy knew about it for weeks, but based on what I saw, Billy found him one day, returned home the next, was home for maybe 2 full days, then turned right back around to bring him home.

While I love to think they could be safe in each others arms next Wednesday, I tend to think it may be something more like this: Billy finally locates where Vicki's being held in the 2nd half of November 21 show, there is some sort of commotion, struggle, etc, we hear a shot, hear Vicki scream, but then have to wait until Monday for where the bullet landed. This is not my wish, merely my suspicion.

#20544   2012/11/13 06:47PM
    Deana4Villy

One more thought about Victor's stupid visit. Why didn't Keeley take a bite out of Victor for sneaking in the house while both of his masters were asleep? He was smart enough to growl at Chelsea, and she was invited. He sounded like he would tear Billy up last year when he snuck in.

#20545   2012/11/13 06:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Why do they bring these dogs in, just to have them disapear, why is it so hard, just to have a dog laying around the house, we are in Villy's livingroom all the time, no Keeley. Then you have Chloe and Kevin getting a dog....why

#20546   2012/11/13 06:58PM
    Mer2

Maybe I'm just reaching but was it a coincident that the kidnapper called Billy "Billy Boy". Victor calls Billy that too. Hmmmmm

#20547   2012/11/13 07:18PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote ErikaKayy: I want Billy and Victoria together and I root for them because they have the potential to be of greatness, or one of those pairings that are beautiful but so damn tragic it's heartbreaking.

I think they're both of things.

But honestly, this whole thing with Victor verbally smacking Billy around, and Billy letting him is freaking annoying. Seriously. It's just insanity. And the cycle has to stop. And then Victoria briefly falls into line with Victor, because like Adam, all she wants is her father's approval. Uh, how old is this girl? A lot of people live without their father/mother's approval and are just fine. I know I am.

I love Victoria and hate that she has been kidnapped by one of the skeletons Billy has in his closet (that LA mess shoulda been dealt with AGES AGO), but if anybody is to blame - I'll blame Victor and Jack's pill-popping self.

Victoria was fine with just being Johnny's mom. Until the Lurch came back and basically told his children that fighting for NE was the only love to ensure that he didn't disown them and accuse them of cowardice. So, with that running through her head, Jack fed Billy false info to take to Victoria, as this wonderful lead to save NE, she ran to Miami wanting to be the hero in Victor's eyes.

When the Newmans become the Borgias? And then Victoria pretty much waved a sword (it's bigger than a knife), placed it in Billy's reluctant hands and made him stab his brother in the back with it. Victoria was wrong to do that, and that will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth when I think of Villy. Sorry. It's still how I feel about the way Billy got Lucy. They were both wrong. They're cute, sweet and sexy as hell, but both of them were damn wrong.

I may write someone on Eddie G, and his thoughts on Billy, prison and kidnapping Victoria. I think he's so unhinged and for a writer, it's awesome to write about a character like that because there are no limits.

But anyway, I'm already tired of Victor and his sh!t. Really, unless he wants Victoria to come home in a body bag with a bullet through her head, the old fart needs to quit huffing and puffing. I can't take too much hot air. God, I used to like Victor, and now, he's like the cockroach you step on and won't die.

Stake him through the heart. Bathe him in pure sunlight. Douse him in holy water, and the old man doesn't croak.

I wish John Abbott would make the lights in Victor's house flicker. Break a few windows. Make the television snowy. And just freak the sh!t out of Victor, but John's too nice of a ghost for that. Maybe Colleen should do that considering he does have her heart.

And wait - someone pointed it a few posts back.

I understood Billy's psyche is like splintered and he's the most scared he has been in his life, but please tell me, why he would leave the front door open with an infant sleeping upstairs and a loaded gun on the table? I don't understand that.

Anyway, gotta go to school.

-Erika

You know I never really blamed either one when it came to Lucy. Yes Billy bought her illegally but we all knew that he only did that to make Victoria happy and Victoria while hesitant at first had a blind love for Lucy. She may have questioned how Billy got her but Victoria just had to fall in love with Lucy. I mean really who could have resist that little bundle of joy LOL.

The only thing I blamed Billy for was that he was allowing himself to drink and not just that he was also gambling as well when he still had Delia to raise. I also blamed him for walking out on Victoria and leaving Town without telling anyone which lead to the Myanmar thing. Everything else that happened to Billy after that was all Victor's doing.

Vicki did some things too that was wrong like not telling Billy about the BON deal she made with Tucker and when she asked Billy to spy on Jack. I don't know how I did feel about her letting Billy leave their house after they had lost Lucy in Court cause she said that she never wanted him to leave in the first place.

Where Victoria always go wrong with me is when she keep letting that "Know it all" back into her life. Victor certainly hasn't done anything to earn Victoria's trust or her forgiveness and I don't know why these writers feel that because Victor is her father that, that's the reason why she has to keep forgiving him.

There are kids in this world who are always doing things to please their parents, trying to find some common ground with them but at some point it does get kind of silly especially when that child is a married woman who has been hurt by said parent countless times and in the worst way possible. Adam's situation is a little more understandable than Victoria's cause Adam wants Victor to forgive him for the things he has done and just accept him as his son again, without any strings attached of course but Victoria does this all the time and all this does is give Victor a reason to hurt her again.

I wish that Billy would throw the Myanmar thing in Victor's face, I mean really how what he did to Billy is any different than what Billy did to him in LA, not much different IMO. Billy had regrets about what he did and went to get Victor back, Delia got sick which was the only reason why Billy was able to get out of that prison cell in Myanmar. So if it weren't for Delia being sick Billy would still be in Myanmar right now or if Victoria & Jill were somehow able to get lucky and find him but that wouldn't have happened either cause they ended up thinking that he was dead.

I can't understand why these writers think that we would still find Victor entertaining being written this way. Shouldn't he still be taking it easy, after you know he was in the hospital for those 2 concussions and being without his heart medication for weeks, yet somehow he is still able to play God.

PS love what you said about how hard it would be to kill Victor, he is certainly that one cockroach we would try to kill in our house but he just keeps getting away LOL. I guess he really is God LOL.

#20548   2012/11/13 08:00PM
    jcren

That's the thing though, Billy can't throw Myanmar in Victor's face because Victor wasn't responsible for tossing him in jail. Chelsea admitted that was all on her and her friends. The show made that very clear (I guess to make Victor look less evil - whatever). All Victor did was hire her to take pictures of him which was bad, but hardly the same. And we all know what Victor will say to that "Well BillyBoy you shouldn't have walked out a my daughter, blah blah blah." He would just turn it around on Billy like the annoying man he is.

Now what he can throw him his face was the fact that he blackmailed him when he was home -- but really that made Billy look just as bad as Victor. I still don't understand why Billy allowed that man to hold him hostage in the trailer for weeks. And of course bringing Anita and Chelsea to town. But all seems to be forgiven with that since they got Johnny.

I'm on the opposite side - I understand why Victoria wants to please Victor. She is the first born. The daddy's girl. And in her head the true Newman Heir. She always has and she always will feel this way. She is insanely loyal to him. That is why she left time to go to Italy the first time. She hated that Nick turned in Victor and sent him to jail. That is just who she is. Adam? He never grew up with Victor. He wasn't raised a Newman. So his overwhelming need to be part of the family doesn't really ring true to me, eventhough I would like to see it happen for him.

This storyline IS dragging. I am already over the 5 second Victoria scenes (was AH on vacation?) and not looking forward to watching the Newmans gang up and blame Billy over something out of his control. I just want the story to hurry up and get to Miami already. I get the feeling that the more interesting stuff is what happens once she is home...

#20549   2012/11/13 08:21PM
    Supercouplev...

You know,at one time I understood Billy not wanting to challenge Victor, he was afraid, he woud ship him back to jail, and he wouldn't be able to save Delia, but if you think about it, if he would have just went to Jill or Jack, they would not have allowed Victor to do that, even if they were mad at Billy, they love Delia, having Billy bow down to Victor, was the wose part of that s/l.

Now he isn't bowing down to Victor,he is afraid (once again)for the life of someone he loves, hopefully, these writers can get this next scene right, Billy will get through to Nick and Nikki, and they can gang up on Victor.

I really hope that when Eddie tells Victoria why she is there, she tells him, he didn't have to go through all of this, all he had to do, is tell Billy, he wanted his money, he would have gotten it

I've been ready for Billy to go to Miami for a week, think maybe when he gets there, this whole thing will move along faster.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20550   2012/11/13 08:44PM
    Supercouplev...

I disagree about Myanmar and LA being the same thing, all Billy did was, not tell. Maybe you forgot,but, Jack was on the verge of finding him, and Victor sent him on a wild goose chase, when Jill and Victoria FINALLY went looking for him, they had to pay, even when Ronan called to get information he got nothing, Chelsea did't do that. I still don't believe Billy sent that e-mail to Jack, Ashley, Abby and Tracey, and not Victoria.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list