List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 03:30AM, Views: 2146256, Replies: 44803
    « 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 » »| page:
    #20531   2012/11/13 01:40PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I think villy will be fine,they may have a few bumps in the road because of victor but i think in they end villy will win out.First we have that emotional scean when billy rescues victoria and then we have the adorable scean in a few weeks and if the new regeme is invested in them as a couple then i think and really hope that everthing will turn out for our villy.I can see victor being more annoying more than anything(I NOW HE WILL BE TO US).-------WE NEED VILLY TO BE END GAME.

#20532   2012/11/13 02:08PM
    greengrass

Victor is always so dame sure of himself it always comes back to bit him on they a// and he seems to be really sure that villy's marriage is over.

#20533   2012/11/13 02:48PM
    greengrass

Bumping villy back to the front page with lots of Villy love WE NEED SOME VILLY MAGIC.

#20534   2012/11/13 02:59PM
    greengrass

I just read that Blake Hood (kyle) was let go.Ronan was let go and Daniel is leaving so that is three more gone and still no word on Billy Miller so i'm taking that as a good sign.

#20535   2012/11/13 03:07PM
    greengrass

JG said in his interview that there was going to be LOTS OF LOVE IN THE AIR well i haven't seen any yet,where is he hiding it.No one on that show seems to be happy anymore.Whats up with that.

#20536   2012/11/13 03:33PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I just read that Blake Hood (kyle) was let go.Ronan was let go and Daniel is leaving so that is three more gone and still no word on Billy Miller so i'm taking that as a good sign.

You know I have been wondering about something, when JFP was hired as the new head executive producer of Y&R, a whole lot of female actresses were then lot go from the show because according to them it was about money. Yet after firing these women we still see them hiring new actors including some from GH, which has left me to wonder, are they making room for some big name soap actor to come on the show.

GF, MR, DM & JL were all under contract and CK was able to keep her job. Now Blake Hood has been let go as well and MG is leaving. Just what is going on at the CBS studio. So many new actors are coming to the show and the Abbott clan is down to 2. I don't know why they can't get that it is not the actors who are the real problem, it was the stories that needed shaping up since MAB was delivering foolishness week after week. How can you say that you have budget problems, yet we are seeing new sets and casting calls and the hiring of more new actors.

Marcy Rylan should have stayed as Abby, she was definitely someone that I wanted to stay on the show. So we have no Abby, no Kyle, no Ashley or perhaps we will be seeing more recasts. *sighs* They were able to bring on 2 actors from HH, will we be seeing more actors from that show on Y&R? *sighs*

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/13 03:34PM
    #20537   2012/11/13 04:50PM
    abc1234

Each day I watch I am a little more disappointed with the directon the show is going.

Victor, I hate him. HATE him!! Not love to hate or just dont like, full on HATE. How can you hate a fictional character? I dont know, but I 100% do.. I want a bus to plow over him, back up and run over him again just to make sure the job is done. What he said to Billy about the gun yesterday was unforgiveable and then the audacity later to tell him his marriage was over. GRRRR!

Why these writers continue to do this, I have no idea. Victor and Billy had a fledgling truce. Why couldnt they build upon that? They are never going to love each other, or even like for that matter.. but why cant they get along? IMO the kidnapping story would be much better if they were working together to save Victoria. It doesnt have to last forever, but make it a fair fight. Bring back feisty, up in your face Billy Abbott.

Where is the character growth? The character driven stories? This whole thing is one big plot point, starting with the fact that Billy doesnt have $2million. Pffft! Jack might even still hold the purse strings, but if he can get $2 million to buy a baby, he can get $2 million to pay ransom.

I am sick of the cartoon monster and am really getting fed up. Did you guys see that YR slipped to 3rd place for the coveted 18-34 demographic? I can tell you that for me, as I am part of that demo, this is a big reason for it. No one, I repeat NO ONE wants to see the 70 year old macheavellian Victor get over on anyone and everyone in his path.

Make Billy and Victoria, Adam, Sharon, Nick, Avery, Kyle, Abby,... the focus of the show and let Victor fall to the back. Its enough, just enough.

I Love Villy!

Edit: Maybe I should create a bash Victor thread.. since I spent 5 paragraphs basically only ranting about him, lol. Want to join me?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/13 04:53PM
    #20538   2012/11/13 05:04PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote abc1234: Each day I watch I am a little more disappointed with the directon the show is going.

Victor, I hate him. HATE him!! Not love to hate or just dont like, full on HATE. How can you hate a fictional character? I dont know, but I 100% do.. I want a bus to plow over him, back up and run over him again just to make sure the job is done. What he said to Billy about the gun yesterday was unforgiveable and then the audacity later to tell him his marriage was over. GRRRR!

Why these writers continue to do this, I have no idea. Victor and Billy had a fledgling truce. Why couldnt they build upon that? They are never going to love each other, or even like for that matter.. but why cant they get along? IMO the kidnapping story would be much better if they were working together to save Victoria. It doesnt have to last forever, but make it a fair fight. Bring back feisty, up in your face Billy Abbott.

Where is the character growth? The character driven stories? This whole thing is one big plot point, starting with the fact that Billy doesnt have $2million. Pffft! Jack might even still hold the purse strings, but if he can get $2 million to buy a baby, he can get $2 million to pay ransom.

I am sick of the cartoon monster and am really getting fed up. Did you guys see that YR slipped to 3rd place for the coveted 18-34 demographic? I can tell you that for me, as I am part of that demo, this is a big reason for it. No one, I repeat NO ONE wants to see the 70 year old macheavellian Victor get over on anyone and everyone in his path.

Make Billy and Victoria, Adam, Sharon, Nick, Avery, Kyle, Abby,... the focus of the show and let Victor fall to the back. Its enough, just enough.

I Love Villy!

Edit: Maybe I should create a bash Victor thread.. since I spent 5 paragraphs basically only ranting about him, lol. Want to join me?

I sure would

#20539   2012/11/13 05:11PM
    Supercouplev...

Just watched yesterday's show, so it was all about couples (acept for Sharon), Ronana (type error, but I think it fits ) and Phyllis, for anybody that loved them, don't see how they could now, they really made it impossible for him to stay. Chelsea and Adam, another onesided relationship, she is calling him on stuff, but all he has to do, is turn on the charm, and all is forgotten. Then we have Nick and Avery, I know most people hate them, but they make me laugh "you make my mind all mooshy", how funny was that.

I'll watch today's after my husband goes to bed, he has to get back up at midnight, and go to work, so I will watch it in a little bit

I'm on the band wagon....I HATE VICTOR

#20540   2012/11/13 05:16PM
    abc1234

Done That was fun, I think Im going to enjoy it!

Ill never give up the hope Billy to triumph over Victurd.

I love Villy!

« 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list