List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:01PM, Views: 2252787, Replies: 46022
    « 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:
    #20521   2012/11/13 05:07AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Is it any wonder our ratings aren't getting any better no one wants to watch or listen to the bulling of victor newman, we watch the show to be entertained and there is nothing entertaining about him bullying everyone day in and day out.If they can't come up with something for him to do besides bullying then they should just get rid of him.I don't now about the rest of you but i'm a little sick and tirered of his bullying tactics.

#20522   2012/11/13 05:45AM
    greengrass

I my opinion i strongly think that victor needs:ANGER MANAGEMENT AND THEROPY.

#20523   2012/11/13 05:59AM
    greengrass

I just hope threw all this that niki still stays on Villy's side against victor. I hope at some point they turn jill loose on victor now that would be worth watching because we now what jill is like protecting her family,she is just like a mother bear protecting her cubs.

#20524   2012/11/13 06:28AM
    greengrass

I hope they don't break them up and at this point i don't thing they are going to because they are making it to audvious that they are going to.Usually they don't make thing that audvious. WE NEED VILLY TOGEATHER AND STRONG AND LOVING EACH OTHER.(WITH SOME VILLY MAGIC IN THERE)

#20525   2012/11/13 08:01AM
    ErikaKayy

I want Billy and Victoria together and I root for them because they have the potential to be of greatness, or one of those pairings that are beautiful but so damn tragic it's heartbreaking.

I think they're both of things.

But honestly, this whole thing with Victor verbally smacking Billy around, and Billy letting him is freaking annoying. Seriously. It's just insanity. And the cycle has to stop. And then Victoria briefly falls into line with Victor, because like Adam, all she wants is her father's approval. Uh, how old is this girl? A lot of people live without their father/mother's approval and are just fine. I know I am.

I love Victoria and hate that she has been kidnapped by one of the skeletons Billy has in his closet (that LA mess shoulda been dealt with AGES AGO), but if anybody is to blame - I'll blame Victor and Jack's pill-popping self.

Victoria was fine with just being Johnny's mom. Until the Lurch came back and basically told his children that fighting for NE was the only love to ensure that he didn't disown them and accuse them of cowardice. So, with that running through her head, Jack fed Billy false info to take to Victoria, as this wonderful lead to save NE, she ran to Miami wanting to be the hero in Victor's eyes.

When the Newmans become the Borgias? And then Victoria pretty much waved a sword (it's bigger than a knife), placed it in Billy's reluctant hands and made him stab his brother in the back with it. Victoria was wrong to do that, and that will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth when I think of Villy. Sorry. It's still how I feel about the way Billy got Lucy. They were both wrong. They're cute, sweet and sexy as hell, but both of them were damn wrong.

I may write someone on Eddie G, and his thoughts on Billy, prison and kidnapping Victoria. I think he's so unhinged and for a writer, it's awesome to write about a character like that because there are no limits.

But anyway, I'm already tired of Victor and his sh!t. Really, unless he wants Victoria to come home in a body bag with a bullet through her head, the old fart needs to quit huffing and puffing. I can't take too much hot air. God, I used to like Victor, and now, he's like the cockroach you step on and won't die.

Stake him through the heart. Bathe him in pure sunlight. Douse him in holy water, and the old man doesn't croak.

I wish John Abbott would make the lights in Victor's house flicker. Break a few windows. Make the television snowy. And just freak the sh!t out of Victor, but John's too nice of a ghost for that. Maybe Colleen should do that considering he does have her heart.

And wait - someone pointed it a few posts back.

I understood Billy's psyche is like splintered and he's the most scared he has been in his life, but please tell me, why he would leave the front door open with an infant sleeping upstairs and a loaded gun on the table? I don't understand that.

Anyway, gotta go to school.

-Erika

#20526   2012/11/13 08:11AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Is it any wonder our ratings aren't getting any better no one wants to watch or listen to the bulling of victor newman, we watch the show to be entertained and there is nothing entertaining about him bullying everyone day in and day out.If they can't come up with something for him to do besides bullying then they should just get rid of him.I don't now about the rest of you but i'm a little sick and tirered of his bullying tactics.

OK I DO AGREE 1000%

#20527   2012/11/13 10:10AM
    spartes

I guess we VILLY fans is just got to keep the FAITH that VILLY is going to kept STRONG AND FULL OF LOVE.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20528   2012/11/13 10:37AM
    spartes

After looking at today show Victor is all up in this hands down. This is Victor plan al the way. Because he is the one that had this banker hold up on the money the reason I say this this is the same banker that Phyllis use and she didn't have any problem and Nikki is having a hard getting what she need for Billy. And when Nikki was telling her is wasn't surpise at all. VILLY GOT TO GET THROUGH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20529   2012/11/13 11:30AM
    jcren

I am still not convinced Victor set this up, especially after that phone call. But anything is possible.

I just wish they were working together and not against each other. This is so stupid.

#20530   2012/11/13 01:26PM
    greengrass

Victor is in this right up to his eyeballs:(1)he wasn't surprised when niki told him victoria was kidnapped,(2)why would he try and stop niki from getting the money for billy,(3)he is all over billy about his marriage to viki being over like its a done deal,(4)he will do anything to get billy away from victoria,(5) there was only billy,jack,victor,nick,niki that new she was going to be miami,when she would be there and were she was staying and jack didn't even now that.So you tell me how this eddie guy new exactly were and when to find her.VICTOR HANDS ARE ALL OVER THIS.and i hope billy or victoria find out sooner than later and knock his sorry ass to the ground.

« 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list