List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:43AM, Views: 2224595, Replies: 45730
    « 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 » »| page:
    #20511   2012/11/12 07:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Deana4Villy

Can you imagine Billy telling Victor, "She is no longer your daughter"? Of course not. It would be ludicrous. But, no more ludicrous than Victor telling Billy she is no longer his wife. I wonder if he'll also try to decide she isn't Johnny's mother too?

#20512   2012/11/12 08:01PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly: All I want to know is do these writers realize just how hateful and vindictive they are making Victor. He is just so bitter and is just so disgusting, such a miserable human being. Seriously do they not see how they are writing him like he has no heart in his body.

Imagine Billy was standing there, pleading with him to just wait and not do anything against what Eddie demands and all Victor wants to do is play hero. Oh and lets not forget about the LA thing, he is so sure that their marriage will be over because of that one thing and that's pretty much Victor's only main focus right now, since you know he is so certain that he has got the rescuing part covered.

I can't wait for Victoria to choose Billy over her father again, just you wait, that's exactly what's going to happen.

No doubt about it, Billy is her hero, and always comes through when the chips are down, he may have a couple stumbles along the way, but he is human (unlike Victor, who is just a monster)(monsters don't make very good heros) LOL

#20513   2012/11/12 08:07PM
    My-iceVilly

I am thinking that Billy is going to leave for Miami on Friday's US episode. I keep having this picture of Billy & Vicki spending Thanksgiving in a hospital. It would really suck if the kidnapping lasts after Thanksgiving, I sure hope not.

#20514   2012/11/12 08:13PM
    Supercouplev...

I have another one, what if Victor, just won't let Billy go by himself, so Billy at his last straw, points the gun at Victor, and tells him, don't ever doubt what I will do for Victoria, and if I have to shoot you I will. Nikki and Nick are there, and then he talks about findig Victor in LA, and how he tried to save him, and he did that for Victoria, no one else, and how he shouldn't have let him blackmail him. "Now everyone knows, and my marriage may be over, when we get home, but I'm going to go get her, and the best thing for you to do, is just get out of the way"

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

#20515   2012/11/12 09:15PM
    My-iceVilly

Loved it when Billy said to Victor "you know you need a hobby, without world domination to focus your mind on, you are going to some strange places" LMAO. Also when he just woke up and Victor was talking to him about Victoria's grammar in her writing, Billy said to him "I can't entertain this level of paranoia before my coffee" LOL. Victor should have been a cop it would have suited him very much, you see him looking around the house for the news paper that Billy claim he had gotten in the morning which is why he said he left the door unlock. Poor Billy falling asleep on the couch worried about his wife.

#20516   2012/11/12 09:37PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: I have another one, what if Victor, just won't let Billy go by himself, so Billy at his last straw, points the gun at Victor, and tells him, don't ever doubt what I will do for Victoria, and if I have to shoot you I will. Nikki and Nick are there, and then he talks about findig Victor in LA, and how he tried to save him, and he did that for Victoria, no one else, and how he shouldn't have let him blackmail him. "Now everyone knows, and my marriage may be over, when we get home, but I'm going to go get her, and the best thing for you to do, is just get out of the way"

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

You know to tell u the truth I would rather if Billy was able to punch Victor in his face than pulling a gun on him. Anybody can point a gun on Victor but how many of them can say that they were able to give him a black eye. If someone were to do that to Victor, it would really make my day and I wouldn't have to fast forward his scenes cause then I would be looking to see the black eye LOL. That's the reason why I don't want to see Victor die, what fun would that be when we can get to see him lose to Villy over & over again or better yet how about if he doesn't get Newman back until, well just as long as Jack had lost Jabot all those years ago. Victor needs to feel the pain, that's what he deserves not death. He needs to feel the power of Villy staying together 10 fold bwahahahaha! LOL!

#20517   2012/11/12 11:12PM
    spartes

I AM SICK AND TRIED OF VICTOR NEWMAN AND HE NEED TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF VILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20518   2012/11/13 03:50AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I have another one, what if Victor, just won't let Billy go by himself, so Billy at his last straw, points the gun at Victor, and tells him, don't ever doubt what I will do for Victoria, and if I have to shoot you I will. Nikki and Nick are there, and then he talks about findig Victor in LA, and how he tried to save him, and he did that for Victoria, no one else, and how he shouldn't have let him blackmail him. "Now everyone knows, and my marriage may be over, when we get home, but I'm going to go get her, and the best thing for you to do, is just get out of the way"

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

Love this scenario, minus the gun. I don't want him to commit a crime to prove the point.

#20519   2012/11/13 04:26AM
    Chicken hawk

Seriously, this thing with Victor is not entertaining anymore, I thought it was too old and borring, now its annoying. And of course, it always has to be Billys fault so he cannot tell Victor to back pff nor can he tell Victoria its either me or your father (which at this point I think he should do). Billy should punch the old man already and tell him he is taking care of his wife. Victor is horrible to compete with Billy to save his daughter. Like I said, send him to Fairview! And I am afraid if they keep writing Victoria the way they did before she went to Miami, she is going to listen to daddy.

The new writers are no better than MAB, dare I say, they are worst! Dont you think that its too slow, like, there is no pace. Always the same conversations and nothing new really happens from day to day. Too soapy for me.

#20520   2012/11/13 04:54AM
    greengrass

I agree with you victor is naught entertaining,he is boring,annoying,sicking,and there is naught one thing about him that is entertaining at all.That man does naught now the first thing about loving his family,if he did he would naught be bullying them all the time.Nick got away from him now i think victoria should tell him if he can't except billy as her husband then i want nothing to do with you so get out of my life and stay out of it.How much more sicking can one person be.What right does he have to keep telling billy that victoria is no longer his wife,that his marriage is over.(THAT IS NAUGHT UP TO HIM)"HE MAY THINK HE IS GOD "SURPRISE HE'S NAUGHT "

« 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list