List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 03:57AM, Views: 2154632, Replies: 44949
    « 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 » »| page:
    #20501   2012/11/12 04:10PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

It said that villy's marriage was going to be tested like never before and i am thinking that its the kidnapping that test their marriage,if billy can foregive himself for putting her in danger and if she can forgive him.I think that will be the test.I think victors stuff is just going to be plain annoying as usual.

#20502   2012/11/12 04:33PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I really liked Brad and i liked Cole until he slept with niki and i didn't like JT at all,he was always putting viki down.BUT OUT OF THEM ALL I LOVE BILLY THE BEST.

I agree, I don't remember Cole, just Brad, Who I really like, Jt, never like him, I was so hoping Reed was Brad's. Of course, we all love her soulmate

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20503   2012/11/12 04:47PM
    Supercouplev...

BILLY ABBOTT .......((BIG HUG)).....EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
    IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
    WE LOVE YOU....WE KNOW YOU WILL SAVE HER

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20504   2012/11/12 04:47PM
    Supercouplev...

BILLY ABBOTT .......((BIG HUG)).....EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
    IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
    WE LOVE YOU....WE KNOW YOU WILL SAVE HER

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20505   2012/11/12 05:57PM
    ErikaKayy

Is it sick and twisted of me to hope that Victor is just tranquilized? And Billy is the guy who does it to shut his FIL up?

God, my head and heart hurts.

#20506   2012/11/12 06:11PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote greengrass: That victor is one pompus a// hole. he told billy today that victoria is no concern of his anymore that he was going to get her back and his marriage is over.Billy said thats my wife and i love her more than anything and if anything happens to her i'll die,he told victor this guy means busness if we don't follow his instruction he will hurt her and victor said he won't have a chance,this is no concern of your anymore your marriage is over.What right does he have to speak for victoria it should be up to her and billy what happens to them.I HATE ABSOLUTLY HATE THAT POOR EXSCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEEING,

Ugh. I know - I get Victor's position because he's a parent, so I also see Billy's concern. He's scared sh!tless and he said he would die if anything happen to Victoria.

...which makes me think that Billy would die FOR her, too. Scratch that, I know Billy WOULD die for her, which strengthens my whole Billy-getting-shot-for-her.

Billy is TOTALLY going to literally take a bullet for her - which is sad and romantic all at once.

Good on Billy, battling and holding his own against Victor. In his AU universe, Colleen's heart stops and he keels over and at least, stays unconscious until Billy gets Victoria home.

-Erika

I think so too Erika, I think that he is going to get shot saving her her life. One thing that I am now really starting to think won't happen and that is I don't think that they are going to split up, simply because Victor keeps saying that they will. What a surprise he will get if Victoria & Billy are still together after this whole mess is over especially since he is relying on Billy's secret to break them up. Why would they need to break up because of the kidnapping, that would be stupid.

Why couldn't Billy had his door closed when Victor was knocking on it to spy on him like he did when he had Billy hid in the trailer or why couldn't Billy have hid the gun properly before that know it all saw it on the coffee table. Such silly little plot points, like an incorrect grammar would alert anyone if their love one was sending them an email or not. Also just like with the phone that Kevin got Billy when Billy was hiding in the trailer to which he then left carelessly out for Victor to find, who leaves a gun out in the open like that?

#20507   2012/11/12 06:32PM
    Deana4Villy

Victor has a heart of stone. How can he stand there, listen to Billy begging him and saying he'll die if anything happens to her, and continue to spew such hate?

At least Nikki is still trying to help him. She didn't quit just because Victor told her to.

Victor competing with Billy to save her cannot end well. I hope Nikki can get them to put aside everything long enough to save Victoria.

GO BILLY! GO SAVE YOUR GIRL!

#20508   2012/11/12 07:09PM
    Supercouplev...

I have this dream, of Billy finding out that Victor set this whole thing in motion, and he walks up to him, and punches him in the face, and then pushes him to the ground, and then he can have his say, and Victor is just too dumb founded to do anything....Who is with me?!!!!

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#20509   2012/11/12 07:41PM
    Deana4Villy

Supercouplevilly - I'm all for that. Billy punching him couldn't happen soon enough for me.

My Ice- Who expects someone to just let themselves into their home? Further, why does this set of writers also portray Billy as foolish enough not to lock his door at night? His baby is upstairs, even. While I'll buy that he fell asleep there worrying about Victoria, or, even better, he couldn't bear to go to their bed, while she's in danger, I cannot buy that he wouldn't take basic measures to make sure his son was safe for the night.

#20510   2012/11/12 07:49PM
    My-iceVilly

All I want to know is do these writers realize just how hateful and vindictive they are making Victor. He is just so bitter and is just so disgusting, such a miserable human being. Seriously do they not see how they are writing him like he has no heart in his body.

Imagine Billy was standing there, pleading with him to just wait and not do anything against what Eddie demands and all Victor wants to do is play hero. Oh and lets not forget about the LA thing, he is so sure that their marriage will be over because of that one thing and that's pretty much Victor's only main focus right now, since you know he is so certain that he has got the rescuing part covered.

I can't wait for Victoria to choose Billy over her father again, just you wait, that's exactly what's going to happen.

« 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list