List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:17PM, Views: 2309593, Replies: 46409
    « 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 » »| page:
    #20491   2012/11/12 10:49AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I'M ALL FOR THAT JUST LEAVE VILLY ALONE.

#20492   2012/11/12 11:04AM
    greengrass

I just wish john abbott would give victor a visit and set him strait on a few things and tell him that billy is naught that bad of a person and that he really loves his daughter.

#20493   2012/11/12 11:15AM
    greengrass

I don't get this,they can afford to build a brand new set for avery and adam and chelsea have a bed and we have been waiting for three years for Villy to get a bed.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

#20494   2012/11/12 12:05PM
    Muscetoe

Quote greengrass: I don't get this,they can afford to build a brand new set for avery and adam and chelsea have a bed and we have been waiting for three years for Villy to get a bed.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

True true,all they get is living room and couch action

#20495   2012/11/12 02:46PM
    greengrass

That victor is one pompus a// hole. he told billy today that victoria is no concern of his anymore that he was going to get her back and his marriage is over.Billy said thats my wife and i love her more than anything and if anything happens to her i'll die,he told victor this guy means busness if we don't follow his instruction he will hurt her and victor said he won't have a chance,this is no concern of your anymore your marriage is over.What right does he have to speak for victoria it should be up to her and billy what happens to them.I HATE ABSOLUTLY HATE THAT POOR EXSCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEEING,

#20496   2012/11/12 03:01PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote greengrass: That victor is one pompus a// hole. he told billy today that victoria is no concern of his anymore that he was going to get her back and his marriage is over.Billy said thats my wife and i love her more than anything and if anything happens to her i'll die,he told victor this guy means busness if we don't follow his instruction he will hurt her and victor said he won't have a chance,this is no concern of your anymore your marriage is over.What right does he have to speak for victoria it should be up to her and billy what happens to them.I HATE ABSOLUTLY HATE THAT POOR EXSCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEEING,

Ugh. I know - I get Victor's position because he's a parent, so I also see Billy's concern. He's scared sh!tless and he said he would die if anything happen to Victoria.

...which makes me think that Billy would die FOR her, too. Scratch that, I know Billy WOULD die for her, which strengthens my whole Billy-getting-shot-for-her.

Billy is TOTALLY going to literally take a bullet for her - which is sad and romantic all at once.

Good on Billy, battling and holding his own against Victor. In his AU universe, Colleen's heart stops and he keels over and at least, stays unconscious until Billy gets Victoria home.

-Erika

#20497   2012/11/12 03:03PM
    greengrass

victor seems really sure of himself that Villy's marriage is going to be over to sure of himself. When billy told victor that he new this guy and victor didn't.Victor gave him a strange look like he new who he was also.I am more convinced now more than ever that victor is behind this right up to his lieing face.-----------According to the promo billy is the one that goes and gets her.

#20498   2012/11/12 03:08PM
    greengrass

I also think billy is going to get shot saving her and thats were the emotional scean will come in,victoria will be scared that billy is going to die and he will be trying to confort her.Villy is going to knock these sceans right out of the park.Billy has been doing that already,

#20499   2012/11/12 03:18PM
    greengrass

Victor phoned and hireed someone to follow eddie,well if victor doesn't now eddie how could he hirer someone to tail him,he wouldn't now what he looked like.So victor is the one who causes all the chaos that gets victoria in a very dangerous situation. exsquise the expression but------------------------------VICTOR NEEDS TO BE SHOT AND PI//ED ON AND BURIED BEHIND THE BARN.

#20500   2012/11/12 03:54PM
    greengrass

I see john only went to see jack does he naught now that his other son billy needs him too.Billy could use a little encouragement right now seen his own brother wants nothing to do with him and jack is just a pompus idiot.How do you think jack is going to feel when he finds out about the kidnapping and thats probably why billy came to see him and all he want to now was about newman.Right now billy has no one to lean on because he wouldn't want to get his mother involved in this mess.------I WISH I COULD REACH THREW THE TV AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

« 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list