List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 04:41PM, Views: 2338407, Replies: 46529
    « 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:
    #20481   2012/11/12 08:56AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I just watched the promo again and i don't like the look on victor's face.His hands are all over this kidnapping and he is going to end up causeing alot of trouble in this.Victor just won't sit back and do nothing like billy told them to do and i still think that billy is going to end up getting shot saving victoria.

#20482   2012/11/12 09:01AM
    spartes

Still Victor need to be a shame of himself hating on a man because love his daughter more that he those. I'm not going to believe that Victor has hands not in this until this s/l is over. Look this EddieG go out his way to let Vicki know it was Billy that cause this. WHY?????? For Vicki can leave him come on yall.NOT BUY IT NEVER I MUST BE PROVED WRONG.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20483   2012/11/12 09:08AM
    greengrass

Why would EDDIE G go out of his way to let Victoria now this all happened because of Billy if there isn't something fishy going on.Why would eddie care if viki new who's fault it was as long as he got his money.I still say something stinks in denmark something is just naught right about this whole thing.

#20484   2012/11/12 09:46AM
    greengrass

I just took a look at what is happening on the show------first we have ashley,gen,abbey harmony gone---then we have daniel and ronan leaveing----then there is the news coming in----Tyler works at jabot and he cause marriage problems for lily and cain,---mason somme one said they read he is a serial rapist,----alex who is from avery's past that causes problems for nick and avery, adrianna which is the girl that noah new in NY and she is suppose to be coming with a surprise,then we have chelsea who is suspious of adam,kevin and chloe aren't getting along,Victor is going to be causeing problems for billy and victoria,victor and niki have problems over this newman takeover,jack is addicted to pain pills, phyllis well she is phyllis,michael and lauren are having problems because of fen and summer----------------------THERE IS NAUGHT ONE HAPPY COUPLE ON THE SHOW.-----Do the writers really think this is what we want to see.---JG SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE "LOTS OF LOVE IN THE AIR.Tell where that is if no one is getting along.Oh i forgot sharon she is kind of a nut job right now.

#20485   2012/11/12 09:53AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Why would EDDIE G go out of his way to let Victoria now this all happened because of Billy if there isn't something fishy going on.Why would eddie care if viki new who's fault it was as long as he got his money.I still say something stinks in denmark something is just naught right about this whole thing.

Well that's the same thing I'm saying JUST LOOK AT OLD VIC HANDS ON THIS. I know some don't think he would do this to his own daughter but look at it. Victor M/O is right on point when it comes to hurting Vicki cause that's all he does.Oh I forgot he is protecting her right.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20486   2012/11/12 10:06AM
    greengrass

I just don't want to see villy get hurt again and victor is going to set out to destroy them this time at all cost,victor doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets his way.He is going to destroy viki's life she has with billy and sit back and laught about and pretend that he really cares about her and that is BULL CRAP he never has or ever will care about anybody but himself.Maybe viki should disown him like nick has.--I wish billy could prove that victor was behind this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/12 10:07AM
    #20487   2012/11/12 10:28AM
    greengrass

I just want Villy to be OK threw this hole thing with victor trying to break them up and i have this feeling their naught going to be and with everything they have gone threw to be togeather its just a little sad to think this might be the end for them.

#20488   2012/11/12 10:31AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I just took a look at what is happening on the show------first we have ashley,gen,abbey harmony gone---then we have daniel and ronan leaveing----then there is the news coming in----Tyler works at jabot and he cause marriage problems for lily and cain,---mason somme one said they read he is a serial rapist,----alex who is from avery's past that causes problems for nick and avery, adrianna which is the girl that noah new in NY and she is suppose to be coming with a surprise,then we have chelsea who is suspious of adam,kevin and chloe aren't getting along,Victor is going to be causeing problems for billy and victoria,victor and niki have problems over this newman takeover,jack is addicted to pain pills, phyllis well she is phyllis,michael and lauren are having problems because of fen and summer----------------------THERE IS NAUGHT ONE HAPPY COUPLE ON THE SHOW.-----Do the writers really think this is what we want to see.---JG SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE "LOTS OF LOVE IN THE AIR.Tell where that is if no one is getting along.Oh i forgot sharon she is kind of a nut job right now.

I wish that they would have done more with Ronan this time around instead of just have him acting like an idiot. The Ronan in 2010 was a much better written character, that whole story was more about him and his personal life. Even if they don't ever put him back with Chloe, Ronan has got tones of story to be told about him through his own personal life. The only story that I kind of like with Ronan right now is that he is a mentor to Jamie.

Ronan & Phyllis would have worked out better if they didn't make him act like an idiot for her. I mean he is stalking her now for crying out loud. I also don't get why he would want to be Phyllis while she was with Nick, he broke up with Phyllis last year cause he saw that she was still in love with Nick. I also don't believe for one second that Ronan would break up a marriage. Ronan had so much potential for some good stories with him & Nina, oy.

I am really looking forward to seeing this Tyler guy if it means that Neil will be getting more screen time, hopefully at least.

#20489   2012/11/12 10:37AM
    greengrass

I see on the comings and goings that JOHN ABBOTT is coming again on the 13th of november.I wonder if he'll be there for billy this time,nowing how billy is struggling with what is going on with victoria.

#20490   2012/11/12 10:47AM
    spartes

I just wish that the writers would found something else for Victor to fight about intead of keep trying to brake up VILLY time after time. I know they can think of other s/l so that woul keep him off VILLY. WHO WITH ON THAT

VILLY ALWAYS AND FOREVER

« 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list