List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 09:28PM, Views: 2152794, Replies: 44915
    « 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:
    #20471   2012/11/11 09:09PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    My-iceVilly

Quote Kelly777: ^^Except before they decided to go the Villy route, Victor actually liked Billy and when Chloe had Delia actually acted like he was trying to help him sort things out when he and Ashley were at Abby/Brad/Colleen's place and he even had him come into the office to try and intice him to work for Newman.

It's a plot point done gone ugly and needs to be over soon.

Yeah but once Billy wrote those 2 articles on Victor & Victoria and when Billy tried to defy Victor when he carried Ashley from the Newman Ranch to protect her after he had tried to tell Victor about Ashley being at the Newman Ranch alone with Adam and what he & Jack thought was happening to her there or when he tried to fight Victor at NE post-Villy. All of those things gave Victor every ammo to start hating Billy. Also Billy still hates Victor for causing Colleen's death which he was also blaming himself for when he gave her the keys to the Cabin.

I don't really remember what Billy & Victor were fighting about, when JT had to part them I think it was about Victor using Ashley or something like that, I don't remember but does anyone really think that Victor would forget something like that. Nope. I agree though his hate for Billy is out of control and this kidnapping thing might make Victor hate Billy even more than he already has which is why they had to make the kidnapper be from Billy's past.

#20472   2012/11/12 04:50AM
    spartes

VILLY IS WHERE IT AT SHOWING NOTHING BUT LOVE & STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20473   2012/11/12 04:55AM
    greengrass

I just want villy to prove that their love for each other is stronger than victor's hate for billy.

#20474   2012/11/12 05:07AM
    greengrass

They were talking about the ratings,the only way there going to get the ratings back up there i think is if they tone victor down because everyone is sick of watching is same old crap.(I'm God you do as i say)attatude.There is nothing more sicking than seeing that on your screen every episode.As my father use to say,he needs to be taken out behind the barn and taught a lesson by someone that can do it and then he might respect people more.In victors case billy needs to get something really horrifing on him that he doesn't want any of his family to know about.

#20475   2012/11/12 05:55AM
    greengrass

You know when it comes right down to it Victor doesn't like anybody that Victoria is with.Its like he has an obbsession with her and he doesn't want her with anyone.Out of all the ones that viki has been with Billy is her soul mate and the only one that will stand up to victor.----------Victor's obbsession with victoria is really sick that man needs professional help.---Villy loves each other so much and its unconditional love.

#20476   2012/11/12 06:02AM
    greengrass

I see they took the spoiler out that said that billy could loose his family because his past put victoria in danger.It was in the DTR spoilers but its naught there now.

#20477   2012/11/12 06:41AM
    greengrass

There is no Y&R on november the 22 or 23 because of football,so i sure hope this kidnapping thing is over by then and billy has victoria with him and they are both safe in each others arms.

#20478   2012/11/12 07:13AM
    jcren

Quote greengrass: You know when it comes right down to it Victor doesn't like anybody that Victoria is with.Its like he has an obbsession with her and he doesn't want her with anyone.Out of all the ones that viki has been with Billy is her soul mate and the only one that will stand up to victor.----------Victor's obbsession with victoria is really sick that man needs professional help.---Villy loves each other so much and its unconditional love.

Not one to defend Victor (ugh!) but that isn't really true. He liked Ryan. He just thought he was too old for her. He was always a fan of Cole. He hated Brad but didn't do anything to try to break them up. He had no issues with JT until later and of course there is Billy, who is an Abbott. But in the beginning he actually liked Billy until he started going after the Newmans.

Now I LOVE Billy, but most fathers would have had issues with him dating their daughters when he first rolled back into town. He was a known gambling playboy. Then he got vindictive with Restless Style. Billy's own family practically disowned him. Victor's initial hatred of Billy wasn't unfounded. But things have changed a great deal. He grow the heck up and he is not the same person he was back then. Billy is a screw up, yes, but he also owns it. He tries to fix it and he has remorse for the things he did. Victor just refuses to see it. He decided Billy was scum and therefore he will always be scum. It really is unwarranted at this point and needs to stop. All he is doing is hurting his daughter more than sticking it to Billy.

#20479   2012/11/12 07:15AM
    jcren

Quote greengrass: I see they took the spoiler out that said that billy could loose his family because his past put victoria in danger.It was in the DTR spoilers but its naught there now.

That is because it already happened. Billy's past (gambling) did put her in danger (she was kidnapped) and therefore he 'lost' her and now he has to get her back.

Spoilers are always vague and misleading.

#20480   2012/11/12 07:59AM
    greengrass

I really liked Brad and i liked Cole until he slept with niki and i didn't like JT at all,he was always putting viki down.BUT OUT OF THEM ALL I LOVE BILLY THE BEST.

« 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list