List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 11:34AM, Views: 1935212, Replies: 41977
    « 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 » »| page:
    #20461   2012/11/11 04:26PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Josh Griffith did an interview for SOD for the Nov8th issue and this is what it said.---The fight for newman enterprises heats up and may mean trouble for victor and niki.There was no mention of Villy anywhere at all.----This is starting to make me nervous villy is naught mentioned after the 19th anywhere.---I don't now if that is good or bad.

#20462   2012/11/11 05:09PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy: The promo is chilling, dark and Villy-centric. Yay!

I love that Billy is finally taking charge with the Newmans. Hate that they have to come into HIS house and smack him around. Ugh.

Billy's right. He has to handle this carefully - and he was, until his impulsive, instinctual side kicked in and he whipped out a gun. This will not end well. At all. Billy is not Rambo by any stretch of the imagination. But desperation makes you do things. Like when a mother sees her baby trapped in a car and flips over the car with a strength she never had to save it. That's how Billy is right now. He may wind up saving Victoria, and maybe winning against Eddie G just by blind determination and his love for his wife.

He may get shot. But realistically, sigh. Billy, Billy, Billy. He better be careful, and maybe give Johnny to Jill to watch - I wanna see Dee Dee interact with her baby brother.

Just...ugh. Billy IS NOT Rambo. But he is a man who at this point, feels cornered and is desperate. And we all know Billy Abbott when he's cornered and desperate.

Here come those tummy knots again.

-Erika

EDIT: Is it messed up that it wasn't a sex scene but I still found Billy Miller hot with that gun? Reminds me of his character in Justified as that creepy pedophile who kidnapped that little girl with a gun to her head. I'm sorry - it's a serious scene but BM is even more sexy with gun in said scene. Geez. I need therapy. HAHA

Wasn't that scene (Justified) just chilling? Especially how he just appeared behind her? And if you need therapy, then so do I, cause I know exactly what you mean.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/11 05:14PM
    #20463   2012/11/11 05:17PM
    greengrass

All i know is after this kidnapping is over VILLY BETTER BE END GAME or the writers don't now who they have with our villy.(They are the super couple of all time).

#20464   2012/11/11 05:34PM
    Deana4Villy

The writers have always been stingy with Villy spoilers. It seems like once something airs with them that we know is a continuing story, new spoilers just spring up overnight, but not usually any farther ahead than we can predict on our own. Even when they are posted, they've always seemed more dire than what actually happens. Sometimes the spoilers we've agonized over turn into "blink and you miss it" type moments, mere hiccups. And as someone pointed out, once we had "Billy and Victoria make love." Our hearts soared in anticipation and then the rug was pulled out from under us.

#20465   2012/11/11 05:40PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Most men Victor's age would be thrilled that their daughter has finally found real happiness with a man that puts her first in his life, knowing they can't be around forever to protect her. So his goal is to separate her from that love, and most likely make her a part-time mom again. Or, if he had his way, rid her life of Johnny too. What kind of love is that, to hope your daughter ends up all alone?

Billy once called him a world class bully, and that was before he began his barrage of bullying tactics on Billy. I agree, it is hypocritical to teach the teens about bullying, while showing that the bullies always win, in the case of the adults.

As much as the gun surprised me, after thinking about it, I don't think it is completely OOC for Billy to own a gun. He was raised by John in NYC, and we know John owned at least one gun. And, it looked like Billy is responsible with it, having had it locked up in a case somewhere.

The promo refers to Eddie as a madman. I haven't seen much more than an opportunist yet. Other than her sparse quarters, he hasn't really mistreated Victoria. She's not bound in there, and he's fed her at least once. He even allowed Billy to talk to her. Not that I'll buy that he really just plans to exchange her for the cash without a hitch, either. I just don't feel like his presence alone instills fear yet. Not what I would expect from a madman. So, I do think Victoria looks like she might try to take matters into her own hands, and then we might see just how not nice Eddie can be.

Well he might not seem to be a madman right now but I would like to think that anyone who would kidnap someone for money must be crazy regardless if they treat that person with respect or not.

#20466   2012/11/11 07:06PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, been gone for a little while, went with Hubby to celebrate 10 years, spent the night in Arlington, then went to Cowboys stadium (the huge screen in the middle is awesome) to watch a grand-daughter cheer (how cool that must have been for a 9 year old)

When is Billy going to Miami, how long are they going to drag this out. Victoria tries to escape, if Victor is part of this, how did he not see that coming, does he not know how strong willed his daughter is. Maybe he'll figure it out, when he loses to Villy.....again

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/11 07:09PM
    #20467   2012/11/11 08:16PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: This thing with victor hating billy and always trying to find a way to get him out of victoria's life is getting really old and pathetic.Just because he can't find happyness with anyone(naught even nickie for any length of time)doesn't mean that his kids can;t.Nick wants nothing to do with him and he's going to keep pushing victoria until he pushes her out of his life too.Viki always has picted billy over her father.Victor is going to keep it up until he has no one and die a lonely old man.I just hope this whole thing backfirers on him.

Victor is truly the biggest hypocrite of them all. He wants to tell everyone around him what they should or shouldn't do, yet he never listens to them about anything. Remember when Victoria & everyone else didn't want him to have a relationship with Sharon? He still ended up marring her anyway and look what she did even though I don't blame her. What about when he married Sabrina against Victoria's wishes.

He wants to tell Vicki who she should be with and who is bad from who from who deserves her love. I don't remember him being too involve in Nick's love life like he does Victoria. I guess it does run in the family but I don't recall Victoria ever using such tactics to break up any of Victor's past relationship. He only hates Billy cause he wants to prove so badly that Billy is still the Billy from before Vicki got involve with him but Victor can never prove any of that and he is never going to. Victor just hates Billy because he is Victor, he hates for no reason LOL.

I feel bad for Nikki sometimes cause at most times when Victor would get involve with someone it would be because he wanted to hurt her. This is why I wish that Nikki was written as a woman with more independence of her own, she relies too heavily on Victor's love for her and would often allow him to hurt her. They still haven't explained what Nikki does for a living. How was she supporting herself whenever she wasn't with Victor?

We know that Nikki has been going to AA meetings because she is an alcoholic, so how about they focus on some of that, instead of having her wasting her time trying to put Sharon behind bars. Lets not forget that she was able to get off on murder charges after she killed Diane, so she has no room to judge. Interesting that Nikki & Sharon were both really drunk when they committed their crimes and didn't remember about anything they that did. It's also interesting how both cases were about Victor.

#20468   2012/11/11 08:35PM
    Kelly777

^^Except before they decided to go the Villy route, Victor actually liked Billy and when Chloe had Delia actually acted like he was trying to help him sort things out when he and Ashley were at Abby/Brad/Colleen's place and he even had him come into the office to try and intice him to work for Newman.

It's a plot point done gone ugly and needs to be over soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/11 08:35PM
    #20469   2012/11/11 08:38PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: I do see one difference in EB's portrayal of Victor that I do like, though. I don't know if it is a result if the writers or new EP, but he is actually talking to and with the other characters now. He isn't staring at his Blackberry and making pronouncement like a dictator, he isn't looking at the wall or a spot just over the actor's head, and he isn't mumbling anymore either. Before, the only other characters he actually looked at when he talked to were Victoria and Nikki, and occasionally Nick.

Other than that, I still hate him. I don't love to hate him, like I once did, Adam. I just hate him, and it doesn't sound like this s/l will change that. I had hopes that he'd work with Billy to get Vicki back, and come to understand that Billy really loves her and makes her happy. But, no.

I prefer Adam over Victor any day LOL. Adam has shown more remorse about the awful things he has done than Victor ever has. We have seen Adam vulnerable and act guilty, he11 he treats Chelsea with more respect than Victor does Nikki IMO. Yes sure Adam has been lying to Chelsea about helping Sharon with her problems but if there is one thing I am certain of Adam is not going to cheat on Chelsea. I think that if Adam & Chelsea were to ever break up it is going to be because of Chelsea's insecurities or maybe Adam falling even further over to his dark side.

I might only like Victor again if they would try and redeem him but it is very clear that is never going to happen. So instead all we are going to see is master of the universe Victor, who still dresses in black t-shirt & blue jeans when he is about to kick a$$, never to take in account of his age and who will continue to break every law in the book without getting caught.

#20470   2012/11/11 08:48PM
    Kelly777

Quote Deana4Villy: Most men Victor's age would be thrilled that their daughter has finally found real happiness with a man that puts her first in his life, knowing they can't be around forever to protect her. So his goal is to separate her from that love, and most likely make her a part-time mom again. Or, if he had his way, rid her life of Johnny too. What kind of love is that, to hope your daughter ends up all alone?

Billy once called him a world class bully, and that was before he began his barrage of bullying tactics on Billy. I agree, it is hypocritical to teach the teens about bullying, while showing that the bullies always win, in the case of the adults.

As much as the gun surprised me, after thinking about it, I don't think it is completely OOC for Billy to own a gun. He was raised by John in NYC, and we know John owned at least one gun. And, it looked like Billy is responsible with it, having had it locked up in a case somewhere.

The promo refers to Eddie as a madman. I haven't seen much more than an opportunist yet. Other than her sparse quarters, he hasn't really mistreated Victoria. She's not bound in there, and he's fed her at least once. He even allowed Billy to talk to her. Not that I'll buy that he really just plans to exchange her for the cash without a hitch, either. I just don't feel like his presence alone instills fear yet. Not what I would expect from a madman. So, I do think Victoria looks like she might try to take matters into her own hands, and then we might see just how not nice Eddie can be.

The gun doesn't freak me out in the least but that could be because I am Colorado born and bred and we have guns. BTW I noticed how he knew how to put that clip in. Not shy at all! LOL

I keep going back to the Tweet by the one writer about the emotional scenes Villy has that brought them to tears. It just seems as if there is some kind of finality with this whole set up. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there were because of the way all the other core characters have been dumped. We never got a heads up about Branson until he told someone at an event he had been let go. God I'm so tired of the backroom politics on this show and JFP has escalated them to new heights. Hollywood Heights!

« 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list