List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 08:29AM, Views: 1941289, Replies: 42069
    « 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 » »| page:
    #20451   2012/11/11 01:28PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I just read that Collin is coming back to GC so wonder if thats where the mob comes into play.I still don't get this heather working with billy thing.Billy still has to have the really big conflict with jack over his situation,its probably jacks drug addiction and putting his health at risk for the power he wants.There is nothing for villy after the 19th so i'm taking that as a good sign and then they have that adorable scean coming up around the end of november.

#20452   2012/11/11 01:37PM
    greengrass

I'm getting a little nervous about billy miller.If he was leaving(i really hope he's naught)his last air date would be the last week of november or the first week of december.If they try and pull a fast one by just bring another actor in to take his place without any warning that he is leaving i am all done with the Y&R.SO I REALLY REALLY HOPE BM IS STAYING WITH US FOR AWHILE LONGER,say another year wouldn't hurt.

#20453   2012/11/11 02:18PM
    spartes

I'm not understanding this I just read that JB will be leaving and already tape his last screen and still nothing about BILLY MILLER that's not fair at all. Ok last year when they talking about Billy leaving couldn't not hearing enough and this year nothing. Even when they said Billy was extending for a year. What is so hard for them giving a little 411 that's all we asking.Going or staying that all we ask. And then we can prepare ourself and see what he's doing next. They had no problem telling us about EB staying but nothing about Billy Miller not a pep.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20454   2012/11/11 02:41PM
    greengrass

I think JB only signed on for a few months and his contract was up in november.We aren't hearing anything about BM you would think if he was leaving they would say something,they don't seem to have a problem telling us when everyone else is leaving.

#20455   2012/11/11 02:57PM
    greengrass

I just read on one of they other sights that they are going to have a Homosexuality storyline and it involves one of the abbott sons.So it must be kyle or keemo because johnny's naught old enought.Jack is the only abbott that has sons old enought.

#20456   2012/11/11 03:03PM
    greengrass

I will be so angry if they let billy miller go without a word and replace him with someone new.I will be letting sony and Y&R now it.That would be the dirtest trick nowing how much we want him to stay.and how much we love him.

#20457   2012/11/11 03:09PM
    jcren

Be careful with spoilers! I only trust the ones that come directly from the mags or SOC DTR and even those are misleading. The rest are most likely false.

Not surprised that JB is out. I saw that coming...

#20458   2012/11/11 03:11PM
    greengrass

OK thank you i will watch were i get them from now on before i say anything.THANKS AGAIN.

#20459   2012/11/11 03:31PM
    ErikaKayy

The promo is chilling, dark and Villy-centric. Yay!

I love that Billy is finally taking charge with the Newmans. Hate that they have to come into HIS house and smack him around. Ugh.

Billy's right. He has to handle this carefully - and he was, until his impulsive, instinctual side kicked in and he whipped out a gun. This will not end well. At all. Billy is not Rambo by any stretch of the imagination. But desperation makes you do things. Like when a mother sees her baby trapped in a car and flips over the car with a strength she never had to save it. That's how Billy is right now. He may wind up saving Victoria, and maybe winning against Eddie G just by blind determination and his love for his wife.

He may get shot. But realistically, sigh. Billy, Billy, Billy. He better be careful, and maybe give Johnny to Jill to watch - I wanna see Dee Dee interact with her baby brother.

Just...ugh. Billy IS NOT Rambo. But he is a man who at this point, feels cornered and is desperate. And we all know Billy Abbott when he's cornered and desperate.

Here come those tummy knots again.

-Erika

EDIT: Is it messed up that it wasn't a sex scene but I still found Billy Miller hot with that gun? Reminds me of his character in Justified as that creepy pedophile who kidnapped that little girl with a gun to her head. I'm sorry - it's a serious scene but BM is even more sexy with gun in said scene. Geez. I need therapy. HAHA

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/11 03:38PM
    #20460   2012/11/11 03:38PM
    greengrass

Soaptownusa Nov.4/12---Poor billy,he has been deep in gambling debts which caues Victoria to get kidnapped or so he beleaves.But that is not going to be his biggest problem,when victoria comes home its daddy dearest who causes all the trouble.The ramification is going to be huge for this couple.----So billy beleaves its because of his gambling debts,so right there you now it is a set up and guess by who.By the sounds of it victor is going to be giving them a very hard time.I THINK VICTOR NEEDS ANGER MANGEMENT.---WE NEED VILLY TO STAY STRONGAND UNITED.---but i don't now how reliable this sight is because ever sight i reed says something different,so i guess we'll have to what for the spoilers and there is nothing for villy past the 19th.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/11 03:46PM
    « 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list