List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/26 08:07AM, Views: 2148047, Replies: 44834
    « 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:
    #20441   2012/11/11 08:27AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

What i don't get is --I thought they were going to concentrate on the next generation and they are doing this by having victor destroy ever ones life.Victor needs to get a hobby far away from GC.

#20442   2012/11/11 08:55AM
    greengrass

It says when victoria comes home from her trip its going to be a game changer for ever one involved.I wonder what that means.

#20443   2012/11/11 09:01AM
    spartes

I'm trying to give the new regime a chance it look like Victor still have the same control as before as aways. Do they thinks Victor is the reason why we tune not to see Victor win at all cost. VILLY NEED SOME HAPPINESS.

VILLY ALWYS&FOREVER

#20444   2012/11/11 09:34AM
    greengrass

It would be so refreshing to have victoria stand up to her father and naught keep going back to him to get his approval,she has billy and he loves her unconditionally.

#20445   2012/11/11 10:01AM
    greengrass

I just want billy to get victoria home safe and then we will have that emotional scean and i hope billy tells her about the LA thing to get everything out in the open so victor has nothing to blackmail him with.I just hope viki listens to billy and doesn't side with her father after this is all over.We need Villy to be strong up against Victor and be TEAM VILLY like we now they can. LOVE VILLY ALWAYS ANF FOREVER AND EVER.

#20446   2012/11/11 11:07AM
    spartes

I wonder why all the writers old&new make Victor strong and powerful and everybody else weak. Billy is the only one that would not back down to him but then sometime they do let him feel like Old Vic is all powerful. Billy is a strong person so why wont the writers let be what we love about him and don't take anything from anyone. Like when was protection his sis Ash or when he was defending CC. Billy will protect Vicki like in the pass and Victor knows that. That why he hates Billy it has nothing to do with Jackie it all because Vicki has an other protector and it's not her daddy. Vicki was the apple of Victor eye but not anymore that's where the hate comes in. Vicki loves Billy so much and her daddy can't stand that. It's all about love and not getting back at what Victor did to his family which he can't understand. I just wish the writers can see what they have in VILLY and that's why many still watching this show.{VILLY IS IT}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#20447   2012/11/11 11:15AM
    greengrass

You know if it wasn't for villy i wouldn't be bothered watching the show because with all victor's crap its naught very entertaining,when you get the same old crap day after day it get's a little boring and pathetic.Villy is the only good thing on this show for me anyway.So i really hope they don't mess with a good thing that we have in villy.

#20448   2012/11/11 11:52AM
    greengrass

I see they are going to have a bullying storyline i think that is great because there is so much of it out there,I'm just wondering why victor isn't involved in it ,he is the biggest Bully they have on the show.They are setting a bad example,its alright for adaults to do it but naught kids.What kind of a message is that and there is alot of teens that watch the show.They are going to get mixed messages.

#20449   2012/11/11 12:54PM
    Deana4Villy

Most men Victor's age would be thrilled that their daughter has finally found real happiness with a man that puts her first in his life, knowing they can't be around forever to protect her. So his goal is to separate her from that love, and most likely make her a part-time mom again. Or, if he had his way, rid her life of Johnny too. What kind of love is that, to hope your daughter ends up all alone?

Billy once called him a world class bully, and that was before he began his barrage of bullying tactics on Billy. I agree, it is hypocritical to teach the teens about bullying, while showing that the bullies always win, in the case of the adults.

As much as the gun surprised me, after thinking about it, I don't think it is completely OOC for Billy to own a gun. He was raised by John in NYC, and we know John owned at least one gun. And, it looked like Billy is responsible with it, having had it locked up in a case somewhere.

The promo refers to Eddie as a madman. I haven't seen much more than an opportunist yet. Other than her sparse quarters, he hasn't really mistreated Victoria. She's not bound in there, and he's fed her at least once. He even allowed Billy to talk to her. Not that I'll buy that he really just plans to exchange her for the cash without a hitch, either. I just don't feel like his presence alone instills fear yet. Not what I would expect from a madman. So, I do think Victoria looks like she might try to take matters into her own hands, and then we might see just how not nice Eddie can be.

#20450   2012/11/11 12:58PM
    spartes

I can see where you coming from with that s/l and plus you are right Victor is he bigest bully on the show.Did I read some where that the writers sometime read the threads that be posted. If that so they should know how VILLY fans feel about how much drama VILLY alway going through and need to be shown some happy time.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list