List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:16PM, Views: 2272244, Replies: 46135
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/05/29 11:03AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Oreo123

Quote CARMEN JONES: I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

ROTFLMBO @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

#12   2010/05/29 04:20PM
    Keeley

Nikkinak so true~ Billy is an extrovert to the max, and Victoria seems so drawn to that!

Oreo yes, you crack me up! The "sausage" talk had me LOL!!!

Puddy~ "Boxer shorts"... when that happens, get me a front row seat and a magnifying glass!

Mo ~ We all will be pulling for a party on the 4th, hope they pull it off!

Carmen~ "Breakfast in bed"- GREAT LINE!

About what Oreo said regarding Carmen's quote of "Breakfast in bed" , DITTO FROM ME!

#13   2010/05/29 04:46PM
    classic-rock

I'm all for Billy and Victoria together. I love watching them.

#14   2010/05/29 05:13PM
    Caprica

Quote Keeley: Billy & Victoria are flirty and are SO FUN TOGETHER ...I think that is why I can't wait to see these two! I LOVE that even when they try to stop seeing each other, one of them always fails at pretending there isn't still hot chemistry between them. They always end up in each others arms! If you are addicted to these two...what do you love about them as the new couple in GC?? ♥♥♥

ME! I love Villy!

#15   2010/05/29 05:24PM
    trixie60

Quote Oreo123:
    Quote CARMEN JONES: I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

ROTFLMBO @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

LMAO, Carmen, you are hilarious!!

#16   2010/05/29 05:26PM
    trixie60

Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts!

Oh, yes, I'm sure that Billy will have some kind of holiday boxers for the occasion, and I would like to see that too, Puddy. He certainly has the body for them!!

#17   2010/05/29 05:35PM
    Benay

I LOVE them together! Victoria was always so sad and overshadowed by Victor, Nick, JT (everyone). This is the first time I've seen her funny, and flirty, and actually standing up for herself. She loves him but it's too hard to admit. I love to see her laugh and play hard to get. Of course Billy loves to make her laugh and loves to chase her instead of always being chased!

#18   2010/05/29 05:47PM
    puddycat

Quote trixie60:
    Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts!

Oh, yes, I'm sure that Billy will have some kind of holiday boxers for the occasion, and I would like to see that too, Puddy. He certainly has the body for them!!

Yes, Yes - - I want to see, I want to see, Trix!!!

#19   2010/05/29 05:50PM
    puddycat

Quote Oreo123:

ROTFLMBO @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oreo-Cookie and Carmen - - I guess you missed the last part of the show where it showed Vikki was in a hurry, so just asked Billy to put the sausage in a "doggy bag" and she would take it with her.

#20   2010/05/29 05:55PM
    trixie60

Quote puddycat:
    Quote trixie60:

Yes, Yes - - I want to see, I want to see, Trix!!!

Yes, Vickii is a very lucky lady. She gets to see the total package. I'd trade places with her!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list