List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 09:10PM, Views: 2222562, Replies: 45712
    « 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 » »| page:
    #19321   2012/10/12 04:22PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I like what Victor said to Vicki, about how he hopes, the company means at least half as much to her, as her marriage does, sounds like, he finally gets what Billy means to her, now, if Jack could learn the same, all would be good.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/12 04:24PM
    #19322   2012/10/12 04:39PM
    Deana4Villy

I know it is a lullibye, but it was Villy's lullibye used for Reed and Delia and a little for each other. Hearing it used for Chelsea just seemed wrong. Until Adam interrupted, I was starting to fear a copycat love scene on the conference table. She even had her hair up. I guess there have been so many great scenes for Villy it would be hard not to copy something. Intentionally or otherwise.

#19323   2012/10/12 04:46PM
    jcren

I was having Villy feelings all over this episode. Between Chadam and Phonan - I was having major dejavu!!

#19324   2012/10/12 06:46PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren: I was having Villy feelings all over this episode. Between Chadam and Phonan - I was having major dejavu!!

I ff through both of these couples, so sorry I missed it

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19325   2012/10/12 07:07PM
    jcren

Next week is going to be a trying week for out couple!

Promo - www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HfanE7kjQ

It seems like Victor has a heart attack. He is in the hospital. Want to take bets that Victoria will be acting CEO?

Jack makes his move on Newman next week. I can't see Billy happy wit this. It is legitimately his wife vs his brother now.

Sharon torches the ranch and has a complete mental breakdown.

We see Billy consoling Victoria.

OY!!!

#19326   2012/10/12 07:33PM
    Supercouplev...

I'm sure he is cosoling her, because her dad is in the hospital, and Jack either has already taken over, or will before Vicki has a chance to do anything. I guess once Victor gets out of the hospital, Jack will go in. It has been a while since anyone has been in the hospital, I think the last time was when Jack was shot, wow, that was in Jan.

Except for when John was born, that was 6 months ago, wow.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19327   2012/10/12 08:02PM
    Deana4Villy

I'm really surprised a bit by the promo. I thought for sure the fire would be an accident on Sharon's part. I just figured she'd freak out and maybe knock something over, but she's actually got a lighter like it will be completely her intent. I know they are making Adam dark again, but I hope it isn't by him taking the rap for her. It looks like he's there to discover the fire.

Not that he's doing anything extraordinary, but awww...Billy is such a good hubby.

#19328   2012/10/12 08:58PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: Next week is going to be a trying week for out couple!

Promo - www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HfanE7kjQ

It seems like Victor has a heart attack. He is in the hospital. Want to take bets that Victoria will be acting CEO?

Jack makes his move on Newman next week. I can't see Billy happy wit this. It is legitimately his wife vs his brother now.

Sharon torches the ranch and has a complete mental breakdown.

We see Billy consoling Victoria.

OY!!!

OK this is nuts LOL Victor just survived that warehouse fire where everyone thought that he was dead and now he is going to have a heart attack facing death once again LOL. I know that it's not funny but all I kept thinking was man Jack is on a roll in the lucky department LOL.

Interesting that it seems that they may have found away to force both Billy & Vicki into going up against each other in this Newman vs Abbott business war LOL where the decision is basically out of their hands LOL. Well we still don't know what will happen that would cause Jack to want to remove the bullet from his spine. Knowing Jack though it would probably be because he might just want to test out this new found lucky streak of his LOL.

So after so many weeks of them being absent from all the madness that is going on with Nick, Phyllis, Ronan & Summer and Victor & Sharon, we only got to see Villy on Friday US episode before the week ends. They weren't shown in Today's CDN episode but we did get to see Vicki in the preview for Tuesday's CDN show. I hope that they are on together that day.

You know by now that I so wanted Adam to be a father so I hated to see that he & Chelsea had lost the baby, how devastated he looked, nicely done by MM. I really hope that the new writers won't do to Adam & Chelsea what they did to Villy. You know about how Chelsea might not be able to have anymore Kids, no thank u writers.

I really don't know how these people have so many rich healthy young women characters and the Vets (who were once young themselves) on their show and the majority of them: can't have anymore Kids, have a hard time having Kids (via premature labor) and have had only 1 or 2 Kids. I know that it is only for story purposes but it's still a little silly IMO. Think of Summer, Noah, Kyle, Faith, Reed, Delia, Fen, Lucy, Johnny, all of those Kids having potential for future stories especially since they are legacy babies themselves. Just a thought.

#19329   2012/10/12 11:10PM
    My-iceVilly

OK so they got rid of Abby for these new folks, I suppose that they are more integral than her:

> Fen is tormented by teen troublemaker Shane.

> Troubled, introverted teen Jamie joins the younger set.

> Singer Adrianna flees her older brother and lands in Genoa City with a big secret.

I get that they want to also tell some teen stories but if they got rid of Abby just for something like that then I would say bad move. The only new character that I would make an exception for is maybe Tyler Douglas cause he is the reason why Neil and the Winters family will finally and hopefully be getting a decent story which has been quite a while IMO.

I will miss Abby.

Question: I know that all of us would want to see Jack with a new love interest but who? I can't really think of anyone. I think that they might put him back with Phyllis base on the SOC down the road spoilers but then what would that mean for Ronan? So what do u guys think, who should be Jack's new love interest if not Phyllis?

I wonder what they will do with the new girl who is said to be Cane's sister Samantha? Will she only be around as a way to write Genevieve off?

#19330   2012/10/12 11:53PM
    My-iceVilly

OK I couldn't resist to copy this comment, it's base on what happened between Nick & Adam at the end Today's CDN show:

Adam: Your daughter killed my son.

Nick: You stole my daughter and made me think she was dead, I say we are even.

Adam: I guess I understand why you hate me so much now.

Nick: You think? I am sorry about the baby.

Adam: I am sorry I stole your kid.

They also said this: Can this happen so they can finally move the heck on and be brothers? <-- LOL

I wish that Nick & Adam scenes had went that way. There are just some things that needs to be said by these characters:

Like Kevin for example, why is he only upset with Michael when Phyllis used Delia and his business to guilt him into helping her. What if Ronan was the smart FBI agent and not this dirty cop we see before us now, would Kevin still feel the same way? Kevin is acting like Phyllis did something for him in the past, like he owes her something.

I wish that Michael would stop feeling bad for Phyllis, he has a job that requires him not to be her friend and she acts like she doesn't get that. Why didn't he blame Phyllis for dragging his brother into her mess. Why every time when Phyllis guilt Avery into feeling that she is not supporting her about the hit & run. Why doesn't Avery throw their father lying into her face? Instead Avery just acts like Phyllis has a right to say whatever she wants to her cause of their history.

What about Chloe whenever Kevin talks about the word trust to her, why doesn't she throw that word back at him. He was the one who was lying to her about something that would affect her too. When Victor was trying to guilt Vicki by saying to her that he hopes that her saving Newman is as important as her marriage, I was like "Victor, did Nikki not mention to you about what Vicki did at Newman in ur absence".

Things like that needs to be said, u know.

« 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list