List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 09:10PM, Views: 2222313, Replies: 45712
    « 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 » »| page:
    #19301   2012/10/11 01:35PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

Now we have villy back they belong on the front page more than ever.-------With Lots And Lots Of Villy Love

#19302   2012/10/11 03:03PM
    greengrass

Bumping Villy back to the front page were they belong,was so happy to see villy today togeather at the end at the coffee shop,Billy was kissing her and telling viki they weren't going to let all of this spoil what they have,viki said she was so happy to hear that.Billy told jack what ever he had planed just keep him out of it,he wasn't putting his marriage on the line again.Billy said this is my family,its my wifes family you are messing with,i want nothing to do with it.I think if billy is forced to be CEO he will help victor get newman back,i just have that feeling and i hope he does.

#19303   2012/10/11 04:07PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: Jack nows how billy feels about viki so why would he put him in a possion were he has to choose between him and viki I think that is very selfish of jack.I hope billy does help the newmans,it would serve jack right,jack is such a greedy man,he is never satisfied with what he has,Maybe billy and viki will work togeather and get newman back for them.The newmans won't stay down and out forever.Victor will figure billy owes him for naught telling viki about LA.(I also would like to see viki pregnant only if billy miller is staying)I'm sure villy will come threw this just fine.Could you see billy trying to protect viki and the baby threw this mess.

You know right I was like Jackie boy I am really happy that u are finally getting one over Victor but before u utter the words "takeover" & "help" to Billy please think before u open ur mouth. How can Jack expect Billy to just be OK with him asking him to do something like that. You know when Ashley said to Nikki before she had left that Jack is a lot like Victor than they know she wasn't kidding.

Good for our favorite couple who didn't cave under being tested by both Victor & Jack. Awww they were so cute at the end.

#19304   2012/10/11 04:28PM
    My-iceVilly

Any of u read the spoiler that Sharon kills a Newman? I really, really hope that it is not Abby cause IMO if that were to happen then that would be the first sign that the new writers are just like MAB. Plus if that were to happen it would be 2 deaths in less than a week.

If it's Faith then I am going to be really, really p!ssed. What is with these writers killing off legacy babies & Kids. In all the years that Tracy Abbott has been on the show she was only able to have one child and they killed her off, how sad is that and in the same year as her dad in the same place.

Ashley only has one Daughter it would be stupid to write off Abby that way. See we are already starting with 2 deaths. *sighs*

#19305   2012/10/11 05:29PM
    Supercouplev...

I still say, it is the dog that gets killed, there is no word on Abby's last air date. So nice to see Villy today, Vicki telling Victor no, just like Billy told Jack, team Villy...two for one

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19306   2012/10/11 05:36PM
    Supercouplev...

Went over to check poll results, I really cannot believe people. Ronan and Phyllis take over top spot, in couple, and actors. At least this couple won't last long.
    Villy #2
    Billy #2
    Amelia #4
    Oh well, we all know they are #1

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19307   2012/10/11 05:52PM
    Supercouplev...

Did anybody else notice, he put sugar in her coffee, so sweet, it is the simple things.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19308   2012/10/11 07:03PM
    Supercouplev...

As much as I dislike Victor(don't hate, now that he is leaving Villy alone), Newman belongs with the Newman's just like Jabot, belongs with the Abbott's. Why do they fight so hard to have each other's companys, why can't they just work, so their company is better.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19309   2012/10/11 07:51PM
    Supercouplev...

Jack telling Billy to forget RS, really, you gonna tell him to forget about his family too, just because you have a chance to control Newman

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19310   2012/10/11 11:36PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Bumping Villy back to the front page were they belong,was so happy to see villy today togeather at the end at the coffee shop,Billy was kissing her and telling viki they weren't going to let all of this spoil what they have,viki said she was so happy to hear that.Billy told jack what ever he had planed just keep him out of it,he wasn't putting his marriage on the line again.Billy said this is my family,its my wifes family you are messing with,i want nothing to do with it.I think if billy is forced to be CEO he will help victor get newman back,i just have that feeling and i hope he does.

« 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list