List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 01:37PM, Views: 2223336, Replies: 45718
    « 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 » »| page:
    #19291   2012/10/10 10:35PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    My-iceVilly

U know I did a checking the other day of how many babies these women characters have lost, wow it's ridiculous how many, it's really sad.

I have also notice this as well besides Victor's 4 Kids that we see now, do u know that he would have probably ended up with 8 Kids in total if his other Kids hadn't died. Jack would have had 4 Kids in total. When I count how many babies that Ashley has lost, I hated Adam for what he did to her but he didn't mean for her to lose her unborn baby just like Victor didn't mean to kill her other unborn baby.

It's why I hate when Victor's family can forgives him so easily cause he often doesn't deserve it but they can't find some way to forgive Adam. Not that Adam is not responsible for the situation that he is in with the Newmans but just saying, he is also a part of that family whether they want to acknowledge that or not.

So in away I really can't blame Adam for not wanting to help them save Newman and them only going to him for help and not wanting a relationship with him is just not right IMO. I mean how can u ignore someone and then the only time you are willing to acknowledge them is when u want something from them. It would have made sense if Victor was already trying to make up with Adam earlier on so that if one day he would want a favor it wouldn't have to look so guilty on his part. I can't even get Nick using the family card on Adam.

IMO if they can forgive Victor then they should be able to forgive someone like Adam as well. It's the same way I felt about Billy if he had told Vicki about Victor. At least Billy felt guilty about what he did, Victor didn't even flinch. Good thing Delia wanted her Daddy more than the pony that Victor had bought her or maybe Victor wouldn't have told Tank to let Billy go. They should really bring Tank back LOL.

I wonder how long this nice & sincere Victor will last? You see how nice he was to Phyllis he even made her cry and I don't mean that in a bad way. I was actually touched in those scenes he had with Phyllis, for once he was being nice to her.

Oh that scene you were talking about Villy was that the scene where Vicki was going to find out that Victor had proposed to Nikki and before that Vicki had kissed Billy in front of her family just to try and upset Victor LOL.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 10:44PM
    #19292   2012/10/10 10:40PM
    Kelly777

This is the story I've been itching for. And WooHoo no babies involved!

#19293   2012/10/11 12:17AM
    My-iceVilly

Jcren posted these spoilers in another thread:

Summer crashes her car into Adam & Chelsea, which causes Chelsea to lose her baby, which was a boy. <-- (Wow what away to tie this into Phyllis's history)

Adam is devestated and his marriage starts to come unglued to Chelsea's horror.

Victor & NIkki plan for the future in the wake of the fire.

Cane confronts the mystery woman.

Phyllis accuses Avery of making a move on Nick.

Nick confronts Jack over Newman Enterprises.

Adam lies to Chelsea in order to help a fragile Sharon. <-- (So I guess it is Adam who will turn out to be Sharon's former love who helps her)

Phyllis confronts Christine about suing her.

Jack challenges Billy's loyalties. <-- (Has Jack become blind too?)

Good night everyone!

#19294   2012/10/11 05:30AM
    greengrass

We all now were billy's loyalty's lie right now and that is with victoria.I can't wait for the conflict between jack and billy.According to JG the conflict is suppose to be pretty bad,Jack wanting billy to betray victoria.

#19295   2012/10/11 07:44AM
    spartes

Jack have no right to ask Billy to do that. It's take Jack to use family again and that speech Jack just gave. Jack knows that Vicki is Billy's world so why go there Jackie.That is where Jackie is like Victor using their family for what ever mean that they can and don't care who it hurt. It's time for both to sit down and think about who they hurt but I know they wont. With VILLY being on the same page now maybe they will stay there and don't let no one come into their pace.{AND I MEAN NO ONE}VILLY is where it at.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19296   2012/10/11 09:18AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Ready to watch, but of course, I'm ready to watch ANYTHING, with Billy or Victoria, preferably both

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19297   2012/10/11 09:30AM
    jcren

Yeah it is fairly obvious that Jack expects Billy to be TeamAbbott against the Newmans. I think he probably wants Billy to convince Victoria to stay with the company and be CEO (isn't like he hasn't wanted her there anyways). I bet that is the initial conflict. Then the surgery happens and then Billy is really thrown in the middle because he most likely has to take over. Then Villy will be at odds.

But in a good way. I only see good in this story. It will test them (and make them stronger). The Abbott will also be tested because Billy will forget that Jack put him in this position against his wife. And we all know the Newmans are in hell right now -- every single one of them.

Interesting times ahead.

#19298   2012/10/11 10:15AM
    abc1234

Quote greengrass: Finally getting to see villy tomorrow,its about time,we have missed them.Lots of Villy Love.

Just a couple hours, Yay!!

I Love Villy!

#19299   2012/10/11 11:01AM
    GuiltyPleasure1

Quote jcren: Yeah it is fairly obvious that Jack expects Billy to be TeamAbbott against the Newmans. I think he probably wants Billy to convince Victoria to stay with the company and be CEO (isn't like he hasn't wanted her there anyways). I bet that is the initial conflict. Then the surgery happens and then Billy is really thrown in the middle because he most likely has to take over. Then Villy will be at odds.

But in a good way. I only see good in this story. It will test them (and make them stronger). The Abbott will also be tested because Billy will forget that Jack put him in this position against his wife. And we all know the Newmans are in hell right now -- every single one of them.

Interesting times ahead.

Thanks for the spoilers. I think this will be a great s/l for Villy. My thoughts were that Billy does take over after Jack is out of commission due to the back surgery. While in the CEO position, perhaps Billy works to help strengthen Vicki and the Newmans' position at NE and prevents Adam and Tucker from gaining to much control. Wouldn't it be really ironic if Billy ends up being the Abbott that helps the Newmans rebuild? Victor would certainly be eternally grateful. Jack will be really peeved with Billy. I would love a personal twist to be added to the Abbott/Newman boardroom wars that Vikki discovers she's pregnant. That would certainly add more drama to this s/l. All in all, it means we're getting more Villy, which I'm thrilled about.

I ♥ Villy

#19300   2012/10/11 11:14AM
    greengrass

Jack nows how billy feels about viki so why would he put him in a possion were he has to choose between him and viki I think that is very selfish of jack.I hope billy does help the newmans,it would serve jack right,jack is such a greedy man,he is never satisfied with what he has,Maybe billy and viki will work togeather and get newman back for them.The newmans won't stay down and out forever.Victor will figure billy owes him for naught telling viki about LA.(I also would like to see viki pregnant only if billy miller is staying)I'm sure villy will come threw this just fine.Could you see billy trying to protect viki and the baby threw this mess.

« 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list