List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/23 08:17AM, Views: 2256727, Replies: 46057
    « 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 » »| page:
    #19281   2012/10/10 05:30PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Mer2

I'm missing Villy, too, but let's be fair. Villy was on everyday last week. Plus, I don't have a problem waiting for them as long as I know their together.

Yay Villy!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 05:36PM
    #19282   2012/10/10 05:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Mer2: I'm missing Villy, too, but let's be fair. Villy was on everyday last week. Plus, I don't have a problem waiting for them as long as I know their together.

Yay Villy!

Yes, I know, they have been on a lot, but I still get aggrivated, without them on my screen for 2 weeks, yes. and they are together,I am so selfish, when it comes to Villy, I just feel so empty without them, we made it

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19283   2012/10/10 06:03PM
    greengrass

Yes we made it threw the two weeks they were off.Now they should be on our screen for awhile now with this storyline.I can't wait because we love Villy so much and it is painful without either one of them,but as long as BM&AH are billy and victoria i am so happy.Nowing they will be back helps.We need (BM&AH) as Villy to make us happy.Can't wait to see them.

#19284   2012/10/10 06:34PM
    jcren

Posted new spoilers. Seems like Billy definitely is caught between Jack and Victoria. Pretty crappy of Jack to even put him in this position. What kind of brother basically wants a man to turn on his wife?

Wow oh wow.

#19285   2012/10/10 07:03PM
    Supercouplev...

It does appear though, the one that makes you choose, is the one that loses, just like, when Victor did it to Victoria, Billy has shown where is loyalty is, he will not do anything to hurt Victoria, Jack should know that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19286   2012/10/10 07:13PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote beautyseat: Wonder how they'll explain where Villy has been for the last 2 weeks? Still cuddling on the couch, as last we saw them? Probably not. When will this drought end?

Over the last 2 weeks, we've seen just about everyone in the cast, except for maybe Carmine, Esther, and Murphy. OK, throw in Bonnie and Mrs. Martinez. No offense, but they're hardly as integral to the s/l's as Villy.

Gotta say, I, for one, am getting pretty tired of all of these Villy gaps. As soon as we get over one, there's another. And this time we weren't even warned that they would disappear.

Starting in the summer of 2011, BM has (seemingly) been gone as much as he's been on the canvas. First it was BM's contract dispute in June, then his month off in July, then time off to do Ringer in the fall , then Feb pilot auditions, then the movie in Australia. The new PTB have hardly been forthcoming about new s/l's for Villy, except to say that Billy and Jack would be at odds. If BM leaves, will we still have Villy? Hope so.

Will Villy eventually amount to nothing more than props for Jack and Victor? That would be such a waste. Maybe the new writers will understand that they dip their fingers into gold every time they write the names Billy and Victoria.

The new writers would be crazy not to see just how much story they can get from Billy & Victoria's relationship and with them as individuals as well. I really think though that base on a tweet that I read on twitter from a Villy fan to one of the writers on the show, about them wanting a Newman vs Abbott business story line for Villy and the person responded by saying "how are you all able to find out about stuff like that" and then they ended by saying that "it is a very good story enjoy.

So I really don't think that it will only be about just Jack & Victor and Villy propping them. Then again really the new writers would be insane not to take advantage of what they can out of Villy from a story like this. U know Beautyseat I have really missed your humor, so I am glad to see u posting as much again. Your joke about Bonnie & Mrs. Martinez and all who haven't been shown in a while was really funny LOL.

Rafe hasn't been shown in quite sometime either and I hate that cause they seem to forget that he is one of Billy's closest friends and not just a guy who Billy knows as a lawyer. Ahh what am I saying they won't even acknowledge that Jack has a older son name Keemo, hopefully the new writers will remember to mention his name once in a while unlike MAB did. You know u brought up the word "integral" and I remember how JG said that they let Abby go cause he doesn't think that she is "integral", never mind the fact that she is both an Abbott & a Newman. Oh well.

#19287   2012/10/10 07:44PM
    beautyseat

The thing about Villy is that they really don't have to BE in a business story line or BE in a baby story line or BE in a Newman vs Abbott story line. None of that matters at all. They just have to BE. When Billy and Victoria are LEFT ALONE in a room, sometimes maybe with just their kids, these "other worlds" just don't even matter.

Think about all of the excellent 2010 videos. Although we may have all memorized chapter and verse about what was going on at the time of their love scenes, none of that really mattered. The first time I realized that Villy was magically different was when Victoria had come to RS to thank Billy for being nice to Victor? Nikki?...well, any way, she was standing there talking to Billy, kind of swaying back and forth, like she was flirting, and Billy caught her hand and started playing with it, pushing it back and forth, and was kind of looking through her. Vicki blushed...like she knew what he was thinking...and was a little embarrassed, because she was thinking the same thing too...they both wanted more.

And then we wanted more. And we still do.

#19288   2012/10/10 07:50PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: I sure hope billy doesn't side with jack in this.If he does viki is going to be furious.

If he does, then Billy just isn't Billy, and MAB will have officially jumped the shark. Not going to happen.

Oh, wait a minute. The new regime would be writing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 07:57PM
    #19289   2012/10/10 08:44PM
    abc1234

We all know who our Billy will choose, but I have to say Im looking forward to the storyline. I hope they dont disapoint.. I have super high hopes for these new writers!

I Love Villy!!

#19290   2012/10/10 09:24PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote beautyseat: The thing about Villy is that they really don't have to BE in a business story line or BE in a baby story line or BE in a Newman vs Abbott story line. None of that matters at all. They just have to BE. When Billy and Victoria are LEFT ALONE in a room, sometimes maybe with just their kids, these "other worlds" just don't even matter.

Think about all of the excellent 2010 videos. Although we may have all memorized chapter and verse about what was going on at the time of their love scenes, none of that really mattered. The first time I realized that Villy was magically different was when Victoria had come to RS to thank Billy for being nice to Victor? Nikki?...well, any way, she was standing there talking to Billy, kind of swaying back and forth, like she was flirting, and Billy caught her hand and started playing with it, pushing it back and forth, and was kind of looking through her. Vicki blushed...like she knew what he was thinking...and was a little embarrassed, because she was thinking the same thing too...they both wanted more.

And then we wanted more. And we still do.

Ahh Villy 2010 such fun times. I agree Villy can do all on their own but hey it's better than another baby story with them not ending up with a bio baby of their own. I am sorry that's just how I feel I mean why would they have another woman have a baby for Billy instead of Vicki who he really loves, I think that was a little unfair.

It has nothing to do with the fact that since they couldn't have a baby of their own that, that was all we were hoping for, no, I am just saying why put them in so many baby story lines where the outcome could/would be the same. We still don't know what will happen to Johnny if Adam & Chelsea's sad news is indeed about them losing their baby.

Who knows maybe they just want Adam & Chelsea to lose the baby as away for them to turn Adam back over to the dark side again. I for one don't want them to lose the baby no matter if I am a fan of Chelsea's or not. I just hate when they kill babies on a show and sometimes it doesn't even make any sense cause some of these women are young, fit, healthy and have had Kids in the past.

« 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list