List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:40AM, Views: 2271183, Replies: 46118
    « 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 » »| page:
    #19271   2012/10/10 09:41AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    spartes

Since we don't get VILLY today again I'm off to work now feeling low because I haven't seen a sighting of VILLY yet.
    So far this has been a very long week without VILLY on the screen. WELL MISSED WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19272   2012/10/10 12:24PM
    beautyseat

Wonder how they'll explain where Villy has been for the last 2 weeks? Still cuddling on the couch, as last we saw them? Probably not. When will this drought end?

Over the last 2 weeks, we've seen just about everyone in the cast, except for maybe Carmine, Esther, and Murphy. OK, throw in Bonnie and Mrs. Martinez. No offense, but they're hardly as integral to the s/l's as Villy.

Gotta say, I, for one, am getting pretty tired of all of these Villy gaps. As soon as we get over one, there's another. And this time we weren't even warned that they would disappear.

Starting in the summer of 2011, BM has (seemingly) been gone as much as he's been on the canvas. First it was BM's contract dispute in June, then his month off in July, then time off to do Ringer in the fall , then Feb pilot auditions, then the movie in Australia. The new PTB have hardly been forthcoming about new s/l's for Villy, except to say that Billy and Jack would be at odds. If BM leaves, will we still have Villy? Hope so.

Will Villy eventually amount to nothing more than props for Jack and Victor? That would be such a waste. Maybe the new writers will understand that they dip their fingers into gold every time they write the names Billy and Victoria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 12:27PM
    #19273   2012/10/10 01:19PM
    greengrass

At least we now billy is on tomorrow,jack says to him ,(i am about to take over newman and when i do i will need your help)billy looked at him like he had two heads,so this must be were the conflict starts with jack and billy.I can naught see billy betraying victoria by helping jack when he takes over newman,i just can't see him doing that,viki means to much to billy for him to betray her like that.If billy help jack that would end his marriage right there and then.So let the conflict begin,It's been along time since we have seen those two but heads.

#19274   2012/10/10 01:50PM
    Supercouplev...

Wow, Jack wants Billy to help him after he takes over Newman, why would he even think Billy would do that, he really does have some nerve, what would he need him to do anyway, thanks for the post, nice to know, the dought is almost over....waaayyy to long

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 01:53PM
    #19275   2012/10/10 02:21PM
    greengrass

There is no way billy is going to turn against viki.Why would billy even want to be apart of taking newman away from viki and her family.Did jack forget billy is married to a newman or is he so greedy that he doesn't even care I'm waiting to see what billy says to jack,I hope he tells him good. he doesn't care if he recks billys marriage.I'm waiting to see what billy says to jack,I hope billy sets him strait.This conflict should be good Billy trying to protect viki and jack wanting billy to help him.

#19276   2012/10/10 02:40PM
    Supercouplev...

Ready to watch, but of course, I'm ready to watch ANYTHING, with Billy or Victoria, preferably both

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19277   2012/10/10 03:14PM
    greengrass

I sure hope billy doesn't side with jack in this.If he does viki is going to be furious.

#19278   2012/10/10 03:48PM
    jcren

I knew their drama would be about Jack trying to take over NE and wanting Billy by his side. And Billy will say no because of Victoria and then Jack will have surgery and Billy will be forced into CEO along side Adam (who is going against the Newmans) and Tucker (who I bet teams up with Jack --- enemy of my enemy...)

AHHHHHH! Yay to the new writers and Villy TOMORROW!!

#19279   2012/10/10 04:52PM
    greengrass

Finally getting to see villy tomorrow,its about time,we have missed them.Lots of Villy Love.

#19280   2012/10/10 05:04PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Finally getting to see villy tomorrow,its about time,we have missed them.Lots of Villy Love.

Yes, it has been too long, hope the new writers are good to them, Hope we see Villy, before he goes see Jack.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list