List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 03:57AM, Views: 1947376, Replies: 42168
    « 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 » »| page:
    #19261   2012/10/09 04:21PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    My-iceVilly

I hope that the next time we see Villy that the 1st thing we see them doing is kissing. They better be together when we see them and not in scenes with some other people, is all I have to say. They have been missing from our screens for far too long. Now I know how the Cane & Lily fans feels and they are hardly ever on seesh.

I love Amelia's opening sequence but I hate the dress that she is wearing in it. I really hate how they dress this girl sometimes seesh and I am really bad at this fashion thing too but I think that you would all agree with me.

#19262   2012/10/09 04:25PM
    My-iceVilly

Oh didn't Sofia look really nice on Today's US show and I think that this is the 1st time I have actually seen her look this nice. They dress her bad too.

#19263   2012/10/09 04:58PM
    Supercouplev...

Man, a day without Villy again, I need them, I am having a horrible work week, need some Villy to lift my spirits

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19264   2012/10/09 06:27PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, I feel a little better, watching Nick lay into Phyllis, was pure gold, had to go back and watch it agin. Love how, even when she is caught, she can't tell the whole truth, "it was just once", like it being twice, would really make a difference....Still missing Villy, I have a hole in my heart, only they can fill. Did go back and watch the episode, with them by the pool aaahhh

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19265   2012/10/09 07:44PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly: Can somebody here tell me but just what has happened to Carmine? Is the actor still with the show? Since Abby is leaving, what will they be doing with him?

I was a bit surprised, but I read in SID that the brass at Y&R really like him, so I think that means he's sticking around.

#19266   2012/10/09 08:40PM
    jcren

It seemed like Carmine got his walking papers but he might stick around. He will probably reemerge right when Abby makes her grand exit. Unless the new writers have him mingling with other folks because right now his only like to GC is Abby... who is leaving.

No Villy this week until Thursday's CDN (which is the 1st day of the new regime). I am looking forward to the upcoming stories. Based on today's US and Can shows.... the Newmans are in for it. Also the promo for the week shows Jack going to Tucker.

I think we will have Jack/Tucker/Adam vs The Newmans!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#19267   2012/10/09 08:48PM
    Supercouplev...

Just watched Amelia's movie, Black cat run, it was pretty good, another day down, one day at a time, that is how I am getting through this very long absence, we did get Vicki's name today, at least Nikki hasn't forgotten her first born

Good night all, impatiently waiting

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19268   2012/10/09 08:52PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren: It seemed like Carmine got his walking papers but he might stick around. He will probably reemerge right when Abby makes her grand exit. Unless the new writers have him mingling with other folks because right now his only like to GC is Abby... who is leaving.

No Villy this week until Thursday's CDN (which is the 1st day of the new regime). I am looking forward to the upcoming stories. Based on today's US and Can shows.... the Newmans are in for it. Also the promo for the week shows Jack going to Tucker.

I think we will have Jack/Tucker/Adam vs The Newmans!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh, Billy will not like that,why would Jack team with those two, that is just craziness

#19269   2012/10/10 05:36AM
    greengrass

Billy will naught like jack teaming up with tucker and adam naught at all.Nowing tucker was behind all this victor stuff and then jack teaming up with him will naught go over very big with billy.I think this is were the conflict will start,because he will be hurting victoria.I hope billy lets jack have it with both barrels.Jack always wants what victor has always has and always will he is never satisfied.Billy will naught stand back and watch jack hurt victoria and naught do anything about it.

#19270   2012/10/10 08:26AM
    spartes

Do they think by not giving us VILLY that we will forget about them being the most loveth couple on Y/R. NOT we love VILLY that will not change. But one thing I love to do is keep VILLY front & center and at the top of the page.And it is true we love VILLY a lot.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list