List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 06:32PM, Views: 2339145, Replies: 46533
    « 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 » »| page:
    #19251   2012/10/09 05:31AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, another day down, no Villy, they have got to be on soon.....right?

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

1000% agree

#19252   2012/10/09 09:47AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: Bumping Villy back to the front page,Their still naught on yet but they should be at some point this week,at least i'm hoping they are its been to long without them.At least we are getting some new storylines starting this week, so we won't get as much phyllis as we have been getting.--------------------------------Lots Of Villy Love

#19253   2012/10/09 10:31AM
    spartes

If we didn't have the opening crebits we wouldn't see VILLY at all and that make me sad. One whole week has pass and no VILLY and now we on week two. Come dawg give us some VILLY sighting PLEASE. VILLY if you read our got let you know we got much love for you.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19254   2012/10/09 01:32PM
    greengrass

No Villy today but they still belong on the front page with lots and lots of Villy Love

#19255   2012/10/09 02:02PM
    abc1234

Have heard on good authority that we wont see Villy until at least Thurs Canada, maybe Friday. At least we know we dont have to worry about MAB for them. Thursday starts the new regime. Still, I miss BILLY AND VICTORIA!!

I Love Villy!

#19256   2012/10/09 02:26PM
    beautyseat

It's hard to figure out if MAB had simply just forgotten about Villy at this point, or if, whatever pinhead s/l she had for them was so bad that the new writers just had Villy sit it out. But really, it's ludicrous that a couple that attracts an enormous fan base has disappeared. Are they hanging out in the kitchen with Esther and Delia? Why wouldn't Victoria be front and center, doing damage control with her dad? Wouldn't Billy be covering Phyllis' story? Reporting the absence/return of Victor?

If I were MCE, or MM for that matter, I would probably wish I were as MIA as Villy. Do those two ever get off the couch? Adam ventures outside a tad, but Chelsho is glued to the seat cushion. And now she's folding baby clothes? They are 2 talented actors whose s/l is as about as exciting as cold baby cereal.

#19257   2012/10/09 02:42PM
    abc1234

Quote beautyseat: It's hard to figure out if MAB had simply just forgotten about Villy at this point, or if, whatever pinhead s/l she had for them was so bad that the new writers just had Villy sit it out. But really, it's ludicrous that a couple that attracts an enormous fan base has disappeared. Are they hanging out in the kitchen with Esther and Delia? Why wouldn't Victoria be front and center, doing damage control with her dad? Wouldn't Billy be covering Phyllis' story? Reporting the absence/return of Victor?

If I were MCE, or MM for that matter, I would probably wish I were as MIA as Villy. Do those two ever get off the couch? Adam ventures outside a tad, but Chelsho is glued to the seat cushion. And now she's folding baby clothes? They are 2 talented actors whose s/l is as about as exciting as cold baby cereal.

Hi Beautyseat!
    I was just thinking a few minutes ago when I wrote my own post that we hadnt seen you or Guiltypleasure in a while. I was missing reading your posts. Missing Keeley too!

Once again, you are spot on. Couldnt agree more!

I Love Villy!

#19258   2012/10/09 03:53PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote beautyseat: It's hard to figure out if MAB had simply just forgotten about Villy at this point, or if, whatever pinhead s/l she had for them was so bad that the new writers just had Villy sit it out. But really, it's ludicrous that a couple that attracts an enormous fan base has disappeared. Are they hanging out in the kitchen with Esther and Delia? Why wouldn't Victoria be front and center, doing damage control with her dad? Wouldn't Billy be covering Phyllis' story? Reporting the absence/return of Victor?

I get what u are saying about Adam & Chelsea but besides being an absolute, absolute Villy fan, I also love Adam and I actually like the Adam we see on our screens now. Sometimes I think that every person just needs to stop and settle on one path to figure out their next move and I think that is what Adam is still doing.

Could they make him a little more interesting sure but like I have said before time & time again I hate that he only turns dark just so that he can end up being Victor's punching bad. Not a fan of that and it's not just him, it happens with almost every character on the show even our very own Billy Abbott with that whole Myanmar crap.

Victor is losing his Company and Nikki & Kathrine are making him seem like he is such a noble Person. Even if I might not be a fan of Tucker's (love the Actor though), everything that he said to Nikki about Victor was right on the money. Victor wouldn't think twice before preying on someone else. I also hate that Nikki is just all over Victor after the hell he had put her through.

Please new Writers if u are indeed about Characters pushing stories forward then please give us our strong & Independent women back, this is 2012 not the 1940s. Remember how they wrote our Vicki like someone who couldn't open a card board box just so that they could write her as being all helpless around Sam.

What about Sofia, how they have written her from being all powerful in business like to being someone who wanted to marry a man who she knows doesn't love her, just cause he is the father of her baby. Look at how they have written Diane. We want our strong women back and that goes for Sharon as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 03:59PM
    #19259   2012/10/09 04:05PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote abc1234: Have heard on good authority that we wont see Villy until at least Thurs Canada, maybe Friday. At least we know we dont have to worry about MAB for them. Thursday starts the new regime. Still, I miss BILLY AND VICTORIA!!

I Love Villy!

I miss them too but hey at least they are finally catching a little break cause we know that the next time we see them it is going to get really crazy once they hear about Jack's news. Can't wait though.

#19260   2012/10/09 04:08PM
    My-iceVilly

Can somebody here tell me but just what has happened to Carmine? Is the actor still with the show? Since Abby is leaving, what will they be doing with him?

« 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list