List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 02:30PM, Views: 1938972, Replies: 42014
    « 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 » »| page:
    #19221   2012/10/07 08:20AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I sure have missed Villy alot this week,I'm hoping with everything that is going on with phyllis's trial and newman they will be on at some point this week.I want to see some Villy Magic before everything starts to go crazy.I wonder when Max Page is going to be able to go back to work sure miss that little guy and his interaction with billy.I hope they bring him back and naught some other actor that is older.Max interact's with BM&AH so well.

#19222   2012/10/07 09:37AM
    spartes

I'm hoping for some VILLY this week maybe.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19223   2012/10/07 10:16AM
    jcren

Via twitter!

@actualBrentBoyd can't wait for the Villy Newman v Abbott drama... The kind of conflict I've wanted for them for three years. Thanks!

His reponse! "You're not supposed to know about that! How do people find this stuff out? It's a great storyline though. Enjoy... "

Haha. I guess Billy Abbott (Jabot) vs Victoria Newman (NE/BON) IS happening. I mean... this could be hot. Think of all the angry sex we might get.

LOL!

#19224   2012/10/07 10:58AM
    greengrass

This storyline with victoria at newman and billy at jabot was bound to happen sooner or later.Villy will come thew it though,there will be anger and conflict and then we will get the great Villy Makeup.This storyline should give us lots of intregue and romance villy style.I can't wait for the conflict between billy and jack,they are both such great actors and with the chemistry between billy and victoria they should just knock those sceens right out of the park.Just as long as they don't mess with Villy i'll be fine.

#19225   2012/10/07 11:11AM
    greengrass

If billy has to go to jabot what is going to happen with restless style,the magazine and the TV show.Surely he's naught going to try and do both,he won't have any time for viki or johnny.With billy being the family man that he is i can't see that working out.Who do you think he will hire to run restless style.

#19226   2012/10/07 11:16AM
    jcren

I'm excited for it. I think Villy will be fine... just tested and they have been tested before.

I think Billy should give Chloe RS. They should turn it back into a fashion magazine. Bring Nina in to give it a professional touch. Then use it sort of like the Glow by Jabot house and have it as a place for the teens to 'work' and hang out. Then they can have people like Devon around (music), Daniel (photographer), and Lauren (designer) involved as well. So much potential. Heck even bring in Chelsea.

As for Villy -- they were born for this SL. Newman vs Abbott Villy style. And in the end they both will win because it it BOTH their families anyways. LOL. Victoria is an Abbott and Billy is married into the Newmans. win/win for them.

#19227   2012/10/07 11:25AM
    greengrass

I think Villy is going to come out of this stronger than ever.There love for each other means alot to both of them.Billy already told viki that he was fine with her going back to work at newman so i can't see why viki won't be okay with billy going to work at jabot.

#19228   2012/10/07 11:34AM
    greengrass

I'm just hoping that Billy Miller is staying.Billy and Peter play off each other so well and the chemesrty that billy and amila have on sceen is just out of this world.To replace BM would be a huge mistake.We need Billy Miller his acting is great and he is good to look at and we would miss him like crazy.The Y&R would never be the same without him.

#19229   2012/10/07 11:44AM
    jcren

Quote greengrass: I think Villy is going to come out of this stronger than ever.There love for each other means alot to both of them.Billy already told viki that he was fine with her going back to work at newman so i can't see why viki won't be okay with billy going to work at jabot.

I can definitely see her having an issue if Jabot owns Newman. LOL

#19230   2012/10/07 11:57AM
    abc1234

I dont understand why we are assuming that Villy Abbott/Newman angst means that Billy is going to Jabot. Dont get me wrong, Im not against it.. its his birthright, but he loves RS and I like seeing him in his own element.

Billy and Victoria are an Abbott and a Newman. It doesnt matter if either one of them work at their respective companies, its part of who they are. That in and of itself is the angst. Im so happy that BM and AH will have something to play other than baby drama. Imagine the makeup sex!

We know Jack and Billy will have issues, probably Jack trying to take over Newman.. I can totally see Billy not being happy about that for his wife's sake, but loving it for his own legacy. That and the bullet issue will be coming up. Probably why John was there a few weeks ago. (I hope we get to see him with Billy and baby John too)

Im excited to see where they go with it and I have no doubt Villy will be just fine!

I Love Villy!

« 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list