List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 03:45AM, Views: 2340913, Replies: 46540
    « 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 » »| page:
    #19211   2012/10/06 07:05PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I think Billy is feeling pretty good right now (which is why we haven't seen them, no drama), can't wait to see how Kevin reacts, when Billy tells him, Vicki doesn't need to know about L.A., maybe he'll call him stupid again.Gen has no reason to tell about Billy, my question would be, why would she tell, if she were to cause problems for Villy, then she would have to deal with Jack and Victor, I wouldn't want that.

I do feel better, watched clips from May to July, wow, in May, we had 9 days, was that a period with No Y&R, I don't remember. Then I got to thinking of Billy taking off, and in May, before he took off, they really did't have a s/l, they tried to make an arguement about his thing with Sharon and Vicki telling Victor, but that was all, before that, it was extended family drama. Then,I got to thinking about the first time he took off, they had Chelsea at the house, but after he left, we didn'tsee much of that, and we had Victoria running BON, I think, they could have done more with that, if they wanted to, even without Billy. Anyway, didn't think it would work, but it did, the problem is, there is so much good stuff to watch, it is really hard to decide what period of time to watch, oh decision,decisions. Now, time for bed, and in the morning, figure out which one of my Villy movies to watch LOL. Sweet Vily dreams.

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

I haven't watched any of the movies Amelia Heinle is in, but am aware that there are several available on YT. Is there one that you recommend? I don't want to invest my time in a movie if she's on screen for like 5 minutes. Or when you say "movies" were you really referring to watching a set of Villy scenes over a couple months time, so it seems like a movie?

I'm jealous, work is nuts right now, and I'm getting ready to head to the office to catch up. No Villy for me.

Yes, I was talking about Villy scenes, I got them set up that way on my Y/T page, most are around a month, depending on the story they are in.....28 to choose from

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Actually, if you search "Court032 Channel" you'll find three Villy playlists (2010,2011,2012), it's great! There's 177 videos for 2010, 135 for 2011, and can remember how many in 2012. I'm still watching 2011; it is like watching a movie.lol

#19212   2012/10/06 07:18PM
    Supercouplev...

That is where I get my clips, I just have it set up by s/l, go full screen and they run automatically, I know how much time I have, so I pick a playlist (movie) that I have time to watch, but sometimes it does load slow, I think I was actually able to watch a whole playlist only once, but I still enjoy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19213   2012/10/06 08:07PM
    Deana4Villy

Thanks, Mer2 and SupercoupleV. I actually am a "stalker" of Court's channel. Court rocks! I wonder what I'll do if she ever gets unhappy with Villy, or takes them off her channel for any reason.

Every morning, as I eat breakfast, I check for new additions to the Villy music video playlist. Then if there aren't any, I pick up where I left off watching in the now list of 151 videos. Each evening, I check to see if Villy is on.

The other day, when I thought episode 10,001 was going to be a huge fight due to the secret, I checked Court's site, and there was the adorable couch cuddle, so I knew everything was OK before I hit play.

Court has almost all of Villy's scenes. There are some days that she's missed, and I'll be watching a string of episodes, and then I'm like "wait a minute, I skipped something, so then I'm frantically searching YT for the scene playing in my head. There is one scene in music videos that I remember, but cannot locate to rewatch. It's when they're on the couch with Lucy in Billy's lap and they are talking to and for her and Victoria brings up her Christening. Billy is in olive green and Vicki is in fuchsia. I adore all Villy and Lucy scenes, that's why I want to see it again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 08:10PM
    #19214   2012/10/06 08:20PM
    Deana4Villy

Oh, and if you haven't seen it "That's Why I Love You" is one of the newest music videos. It features still photos of them together, separate, and with friends. As the music plays and the pictures change, quotes that Amelia and Billy have said about each other appear. It is great. There is also "True Colors" for Amelia that has MTS recent comments about her.

Something to occupy us in the Villy drought.

#19215   2012/10/06 11:08PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I can see some business arguing,i don't think billy would let it get out of hand thow and maybe some good Villy Magic make up.Villy will be fine threw this some tenson some arguing and some make ups.I am sure billy won't let jack come between him and viki.Villy has fought to hard to get were they are now.I would bet my last dollar that most of billy and jacks conflict has to do with billy trying to protect viki.That will be why john comes back because of what jack is doing being his greedy self,in the end jack is going to loose everything becauses he is so greedy,that man is never satified with what he has.

Yeah I think that John is coming back because Jack is putting the idea that he will finally for once beat Victor a head of what should really be important to him. I wonder if we will see John & Johnny together again but this time with Billy knowing about John's presence. You know I have always wondered about this but why doesn't John ever show up for his Daughters, it's always his Sons, weird huh? I only saw him show up once for one of his Daughters and that was Ashley when she was taking Abby's place in Tucker's accident.

Why isn't Abby sticking around again? *sighs*

#19216   2012/10/06 11:12PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Oh, and if you haven't seen it "That's Why I Love You" is one of the newest music videos. It features still photos of them together, separate, and with friends. As the music plays and the pictures change, quotes that Amelia and Billy have said about each other appear. It is great. There is also "True Colors" for Amelia that has MTS recent comments about her.

Something to occupy us in the Villy drought.

I saw both clips, too cute. Wonder if Thad knows that Amelia said all of those sweet things about Billy LOL. Something about comparing him to fruits LOL.

#19217   2012/10/06 11:49PM
    My-iceVilly

I think that Sharon's former love is in deed going to be Nick and here is why I say this. Now we know that Nick can't be without a woman for more than 3 episodes LOL. Avery won't get with him cause of Phyllis and we know that Nick catches Phyllis with Ronan. We know that Nick is going to be focus on what is going on with his family, Summer, his other Kids, his family's Company and dealing with the loss of their home.

Sure you are wondering what does that have to do with him getting back with Sharon right but I say those are roads that will lead him to Sharon. Sharon will also be on a journey of her own as well. In fact base on what the new Writers said about some of the characters and the stories they have plan coming up, it seems like everyone will be on some kind of self discovery. It even seems like them burning down the Ranch is about change for the Newmans via Nikki & Victor moving "into a sky high home in the city".

I could be wrong about Sharon's former love being Nick but if not Nick then who? Adam will be on a dark path again, how will that blend with Sharon trying to rebuild herself? Can't be Tucker and Sharon's other former loves are no longer on the show, at least not right now. It could be Jack no matter if those spoilers are hinting at a Jack & Phyllis reunion. Where would that leave Ronan anyways? Is Ronan going to get with some other female Genoaian?

Anyway back to Sharon, I really don't see why she can't just build herself back up without some man being involve cause she needs at least a 4 month break from them but u know this is a Soap. Honestly that girl needs some serious soul searching more than anyone else in GC right now if you ask me, though I am sure you would all agree with me LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 11:53PM
    #19218   2012/10/07 04:14AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote greengrass: I can see some business arguing,i don't think billy would let it get out of hand thow and maybe some good Villy Magic make up.Villy will be fine threw this some tenson some arguing and some make ups.I am sure billy won't let jack come between him and viki.Villy has fought to hard to get were they are now.I would bet my last dollar that most of billy and jacks conflict has to do with billy trying to protect viki.That will be why john comes back because of what jack is doing being his greedy self,in the end jack is going to loose everything becauses he is so greedy,that man is never satified with what he has.

Yeah I think that John is coming back because Jack is putting the idea that he will finally for once beat Victor a head of what should really be important to him. I wonder if we will see John & Johnny together again but this time with Billy knowing about John's presence. You know I have always wondered about this but why doesn't John ever show up for his Daughters, it's always his Sons, weird huh? I only saw him show up once for one of his Daughters and that was Ashley when she was taking Abby's place in Tucker's accident.

Why isn't Abby sticking around again? *sighs*

I thought he was with Ashley at least once during her pregnancy, when she was locked away in Victor's house. I'm trying to remember if he was ever with Tracy (that she knew he was there)?

I like ghost/conscience John, so I really hope the new writers retain that aspect.

In the new SID, there's an interview with MAB, and they point out that the stand alone Christmas episodes were her brainchild. She touches on most of them just briefly, and that includes the birth of Villy. I like those, I think I'd miss them if they don't do them anymore.

Oh, Amelia comparing him to "fruit". It actually says banana split - so much more decadent! Yummy!

#19219   2012/10/07 06:16AM
    Supercouplev...

Thanks for the heads up on the new clips....love them, so geat.

VILLY IS MAGIC (Billy & Amelia)

#19220   2012/10/07 07:21AM
    abc1234

Hey there! Im back from Las Vegas and had such a fab time with my friends. The weather was beautiful and now Im home to 40 degrees. Wahhh! lol

Looks like it was a good week for me to be gone. No Villy. I read the recaps and I dont think I will even ff to watch any scenes. BORING!!

Im definately looking forward to Villy being frontburner again. Cant wait to see what they will get up to next

Hope you all had a great week!

♥ I Love Villy!! ♥

« 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list