List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 01:55AM, Views: 1940670, Replies: 42051
    « 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 » »| page:
    #19201   2012/10/06 01:08PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

I might be selfish but right now i don't care about anything that is going on ---I JUST WANT VILLY ON MY SCEEN---that probably is selfish but i can't help it.(BILLY&AMILA)VILLY is the main reason i watch the show.With phyllis trial starting next wed(canadian)billy should be on to cover the trial and viki will there to support nick and with summer running away and with chole cracking under pressure,it should be interesting so i hope billy is there to cover it.Get hellcat back up on restless style.

#19202   2012/10/06 01:17PM
    jcren

Well with a lot about to happen to both the newmans and the abbotts... i think it is safe to say that we will be seeing a a lot of VILLY.

#19203   2012/10/06 01:19PM
    greengrass

There is nothing damaging in the spoilers or down the road where villy is concerned but it does say that adam reverts to his dark side in an epic struggle with his father.So does that mean that adam will team up with jack.I can see Villy getting threw this there will be some ups and downs but that could mean we will get lots of Villy Magic.

#19204   2012/10/06 03:13PM
    greengrass

We are missing Villy like crazy,just going to bump them to the front page were they belong,they are our number one team they won the tournament and they are #1 on the chart so this is were they belong always and forever with lots of Villy Love.

#19205   2012/10/06 03:45PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

I saw someone write this on twitter and it's the kind of madness that frustrated me with MAB's work:

"@Official_YandR so Kevin can judge Sharon? And be cool with what Phyllis has done?!!! wow how one sided was MAB's writing?!

MAB is so one sided in her writing for some of these characters that I have often always wondered if she just did it on purpose or maybe she had thought that it was something that we would love to see and buy. She gave Victor & Phyllis more pass & story than anyone else on the show that some of us were saying that they should just hook up cause they are so much alike and are the chosen ones.

She had written Adam so dark till a point where making him an out cast became silly to me cause of who he is as a person. It was silly in the sense that they would always back Adam into a corner and then tried to find some ridiculous way to get him out of it but why put him there in the 1st place. Then they decided to put him with Sharon without 1st resolving the problems that was surrounding them. Even if u are a Shadam fan u can't deny that Adam has done some awful things to Sharon.

The memory card thing was a big no, no for me and I had thought that Sharon should have given Adam a much harder time then when he had taken faith from her. IMO I think that if Adam & Sharon were to ever want to get back together that they would need to fix themselves 1st separately, then after that a slow build up of them finding their way back to each other but MAB is big on the whole cheap forgiveness story thing so that will never happen.

Lets look at how she has written Victor, after the Myanmar thing with Billy Kathrine was basically able to look the other way and just said "what's wrong with u" but when she found out that Tucker was keeping the all mighty Victor away she is willing to cut him off and is disgraced by him. So let me get this straight Victor gets a easy pass from her for hurting 3 people: his daughter, Delia & Billy her former grandson but Tucker who is just being as ruthless as Victor is, Kathrine won't even consider of given him a little break. How long was Kathrine angry at Victor for what he did to Billy, not that long, maybe a nano second.

After the crap that Kathrine had pulled on Tucker last year (thanks to MAB's ridiculous writing) he was able to forgive her. I am willing to give Devon a pass more than Kathrine cause he did admit to Tucker that he has messed up before (remember when he had slept with Tyra) but Kathrine has never admitted that she did try to take advantage of Tucker's brain condition.

Anyway Victor has gotten way too much free pass from almost everyone of the characters when he often never deserves it and it's insulting to us Viewers cause believe it or not MAB we do get tortured by watching ur foolishness. I am not even happy that Victor is back with Nikki and look how easy that was for old Vic after all the hell he had put Nikki through. I can't even blame Sharon for wanting to get even with him cause the one thing that man will never do and is to take responsibility for his actions.

Hey does Kathrine know about Victor locking up that man in his under ground basement thing and feeding him rats? Yeah and Tucker is the ruthless one, not that I like Tucker LOL. The way that Victor is treating Sharon is just awful granted that she did brought this on herself but man he is just so cold.

If Newman Enterprises goes down the drain then Victor deserves it IMO but really even with the new writers now at the helm who really thinks that this "NE faltering thing" will last all that long. Lets see we have 4 months left, lets see what happens after that.

Everyone is judging Sharon for what she did but yet Phyllis has ever Tom, Dick & Harry at her beck & call. I really don't know why no one had ever mentioned Michael's involvement in the Myanmar story because maybe if they had maybe he would be more reasonable in Paul's case. Michael won't give Paul the benefit of the doubt but with Phyllis who might have been responsible for more than just 3 people's lives (remember Sasha), Michael is willing to just say u are my friend. So what is Paul to him then? Why treat both friend's case differently.

I do have more to say like Daisy using Kevin's past to guilt him into feeling sorry for her never mind the fact that she was tormenting his best friend in the present and oh yeah raped him again. Kevin doesn't owe one darn thing to Daisy, he was able to fix his mess and own up to it, now Daisy needs to do the same thing. Daisy is the reason why Jana was never the same again, did he forget that. MAB, MAB. *sighs*

OK I am done for now LOL.

#19206   2012/10/06 04:03PM
    greengrass

I really wish they would address that Myanmar thing where victor and michael and chelsea were involved with keeping billy away from his family.Billy needs to know that other than him leaving because he thought he was causing to much pain for viki none of what happened was his fault.It was victor setting him up and chelsea raping him and michael doing what ever victor told him to do.I now they got a beautiful baby boy out of it but thats naught the point,They cut their honeymoon short to meet with an adoption agency.So yes i think all three of them should be held accountable for what they did to Billy and even viki because it affected her too.

#19207   2012/10/06 04:37PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote greengrass: I really wish they would address that Myanmar thing where victor and michael and chelsea were involved with keeping billy away from his family.Billy needs to know that other than him leaving because he thought he was causing to much pain for viki none of what happened was his fault.It was victor setting him up and chelsea raping him and michael doing what ever victor told him to do.I now they got a beautiful baby boy out of it but thats naught the point,They cut their honeymoon short to meet with an adoption agency.So yes i think all three of them should be held accountable for what they did to Billy and even viki because it affected her too.

Oh don't even get me started on their honeymoon, I hated the 1st part of their honeymoon where there was constant flash backs of Chelsea that I will never watch it again. What, they couldn't wait till Villy had gotten home and Chelsea showing up on their door steps, for them to give us the flash backs, seesh how annoying was that.

I will however still continue to watch the other part of their honeymoon like the hot tub and them playing the honeymoon game in bed, all the way to when they got home but no other part of their honeymoon before that, sorry can't do it. How can we even say that their honeymoon was perfect when we had Billy's flash backs of Chelsea getting ready to rape him.

As much as I love their Christmas Wedding, it's not a favorite of mind. The FKB Wedding minus the ending will always for me top all of their other Weddings cause it was about them. The Christmas Wedding happened cause of Kevin & Chloe, i'm sorry but that's just how I feel. LOL. In away I kind of want Villy to get married again LOL, renew thy vows LOL.

#19208   2012/10/06 04:46PM
    greengrass

I would like to see them renew their vows too,only this time have all their families there,maybe even victor walk her down the iale seen him and billy are on good terms now.Reed could be there this time.Both their whole families. I think that would be just fantastic.

#19209   2012/10/06 05:22PM
    Supercouplev...

I would also love for them to renew their vows, but I did like the Christmas wedding, to me it was perfect, the way everything fell together....meant to be, could have not been stated better.I hate that they ruined their honeymoon, with the stupid Chelsea flashbacks, but I can't not watch, I just skip over the Chelsea parts, the rest is just too enjoyable.

On another subject, was watching old clips, Thanksgiving 2009, was just perfect, Reed was just too precious for words, and the way Victoria was looking at Billy, Reed, and Delia.....ahhhh, was I just imagining something, or was there something there, even then.11-25-09, anyway, just love the clip.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19210   2012/10/06 06:46PM
    Supercouplev...

Well, the weekend is half over, sooo ready for some Villy office Lovin....heres hopin

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list