List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 11:43AM, Views: 2224772, Replies: 45734
    « 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 » »| page:
    #19191   2012/10/06 10:18AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    greengrass

There is no other couple that even comes close to Villy,They are like one, they are ment to be togeather.They are lost without the other one.They need each other and their chemistry is right off the charts when they get going.Even when they are arguing you can see the chemistry.

#19192   2012/10/06 10:26AM
    Supercouplev...

Read the spoilers for next week, Phyllis lies to Nick..again, while Ronan is upstairs taking a shower, how stupid can one person be, then of cource, she blames Nick, for turning his back on her. Sharon finds new romance from an old flame, hmmm Nick...doubtful, Adam...maybe, or could they possibly Bring Sam back, ah, the choices, there is also Jack, but I think that is way over, and he is reconnecting with Phyllis, could be interesting.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19193   2012/10/06 10:40AM
    Deana4Villy

Unless they reveal differently, I think Jack might have lucked into having a controlling interest in Newman. Yes, he knew he was buying shares of Newman, with confidence that the price would go back up again, but I don't think he ever imagined that he would gain more shares than Victor. Victor never would have let go of 51% of the shares, and Jack and Tucker both knew that. But now that Sharon sold some, who knows how much, that guarantee is gone, and maybe now Jack has the highest percentage of shares. I think this is going to shock Jack, but he will relish it and take full advantage.

#19194   2012/10/06 10:41AM
    greengrass

There is so many for sharon to choose from let see ----Adam,Nick,Tucker,Jack,Sam,Victor,then there is the stable boy what was his name,

#19195   2012/10/06 10:55AM
    spartes

You I'll don't care who it is as long it's not Billy Abbott and all that matters.I hope that we get some VILLY this week. I'm so tired of Hellcat and her lies she that she continue to tell. JUST WANT TO SEE OUR VILLY.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19196   2012/10/06 11:17AM
    greengrass

Billy and sharon didn't have a romance going ,they were only togeather once or twice.But i'm with you as long as they leave Villy alone i don't care who she hooks up with.We really need Villy next week before all this crazyness starts.After reading the spoilers I'm convinced that billy and jacks conflict is going to be about what he is doing and how it is affecting viki.I really don't see Billy siding with jack against victoria,I really don't.Billy had tears in his eyes last week when he thought he might loose her.

#19197   2012/10/06 12:00PM
    Supercouplev...

I really don't care who she hooks up with either, just something to talk about, other than missing Villy, and what might happen down the road for them, as long as they stay together, I'm good, just had to remember, there are other people on the show, LOL.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19198   2012/10/06 12:19PM
    greengrass

Villy is going to come threw this,there may be some ups and downs and then we get the Villy Magic.As for sharon i hope she finds a nice guy and its naught a newman.As for jack his greed is going to get the best of him in the long run he's going to loose everything.As for the newman's they will struggle but they will end up on top again and jack will be on the bottom because of his greed.I'm sorry to see Abby leave the show.I would much rather have her than kyle.

#19199   2012/10/06 12:27PM
    greengrass

I think the first little while billy is going to be trying to comfort Viki,she will be heartbroken losing the business and then lossing the ranch.she will be beside herself naught nowing what is coming next.Billy seems to be the only one that can calm her down when she gets like that,then he will light into jack.I can't wait for the billy and jack conflick,it should be good especially if billy is defending viki.I can't see billy doing anything for jack if he reconnects with phyllis.Phyllis is going to be on the newman black list for awhile.

#19200   2012/10/06 12:59PM
    jcren

Quote Deana4Villy: Unless they reveal differently, I think Jack might have lucked into having a controlling interest in Newman. Yes, he knew he was buying shares of Newman, with confidence that the price would go back up again, but I don't think he ever imagined that he would gain more shares than Victor. Victor never would have let go of 51% of the shares, and Jack and Tucker both knew that. But now that Sharon sold some, who knows how much, that guarantee is gone, and maybe now Jack has the highest percentage of shares. I think this is going to shock Jack, but he will relish it and take full advantage.

I don't think Jack alone has controlling interest, but I think him teamed up with -- lets say Gen, Tucker, or Adam, he will have enough to take over the company. And I think that is exactly what will happen.

I am happy for Jack for winning. But very sad for Victoria.

« 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list