List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 02:02PM, Views: 1946357, Replies: 42161
    « 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 » »| page:
    #19181   2012/10/06 05:55AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I think Billy is feeling pretty good right now (which is why we haven't seen them, no drama), can't wait to see how Kevin reacts, when Billy tells him, Vicki doesn't need to know about L.A., maybe he'll call him stupid again.Gen has no reason to tell about Billy, my question would be, why would she tell, if she were to cause problems for Villy, then she would have to deal with Jack and Victor, I wouldn't want that.

I do feel better, watched clips from May to July, wow, in May, we had 9 days, was that a period with No Y&R, I don't remember. Then I got to thinking of Billy taking off, and in May, before he took off, they really did't have a s/l, they tried to make an arguement about his thing with Sharon and Vicki telling Victor, but that was all, before that, it was extended family drama. Then,I got to thinking about the first time he took off, they had Chelsea at the house, but after he left, we didn'tsee much of that, and we had Victoria running BON, I think, they could have done more with that, if they wanted to, even without Billy. Anyway, didn't think it would work, but it did, the problem is, there is so much good stuff to watch, it is really hard to decide what period of time to watch, oh decision,decisions. Now, time for bed, and in the morning, figure out which one of my Villy movies to watch LOL. Sweet Vily dreams.

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

I haven't watched any of the movies Amelia Heinle is in, but am aware that there are several available on YT. Is there one that you recommend? I don't want to invest my time in a movie if she's on screen for like 5 minutes. Or when you say "movies" were you really referring to watching a set of Villy scenes over a couple months time, so it seems like a movie?

I'm jealous, work is nuts right now, and I'm getting ready to head to the office to catch up. No Villy for me.

Yes, I was talking about Villy scenes, I got them set up that way on my Y/T page, most are around a month, depending on the story they are in.....28 to choose from

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19182   2012/10/06 06:09AM
    Supercouplev...

I don't know if I can see Billy running Newman, but I don't know if he could work with Adam,(why would Jack trust Adam, that is craziness), Newman is Victoria's family's company, and he definetly would not do it without her ok, not so sure she would be ok with it.

Billy wasn't ok with Vicki running Jabot, the first time, but when Tucker had it, and she wanted to join it with BON, he was backing her 100%, who knows what these new writers will do.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19183   2012/10/06 06:10AM
    jcren

So the new DTR spoilers all but confirm that Jack does indeed take over NE. I suspect with the assistance of newly back to dark Adam.

It says Victor asks an 'unlikely person' for help. I wonder if it is Billy?

I just can't see Billy siding with his brother on this one even if internally he is happy for his legacy. But Victoria would have seen her family home destroyed, her family's legacy turned over to a long time foe, and her own 'baby company' tossed around... yet again.

We all know Chadam get hard news this week as well. If it is about the baby. I bet Chelsea will come sniffing around Johnny.

Abby leaves town this month. Summer apparently runs away.

Abbott vs Newman is definitely going to be fun to watch. BM and AH are going to kill it. Their internal conflicts are going to bring something to this story. Everyone is affected, but they are the most -- and Abby.

Victoria really is having the WORST WEEK EVER.

But bright side... we know out babies will be FRONT BURNER!! Oh yeah!!

#19184   2012/10/06 06:20AM
    jcren

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Billy wasn't ok with Vicki running Jabot, the first time, but when Tucker had it, and she wanted to join it with BON, he was backing her 100%, who knows what these new writers will do.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Billy also wasn't in a relationship with Victoria when she was CEO of Jabot. The dynamtics are very different now. And besides even back them Victoria stepped down from Jabot because she didn't agree with her family's tactics.

I wonder if Billy would do the same.

I can't help but go back to Victoria and Jack's conversation. She threatened him to go after him if he went after her family. He did just that. But Billy is also her family and Jack is HIS family. I can see Jack demanding loyalty and trying to guilt Billy into siding with him (he has done it before!). I mean does Billy handle his wife and brother being a war?

It is going to be interesting. That is for sure.

#19185   2012/10/06 07:43AM
    greengrass

I really can't see billy standing by and letting jack hurt victoria without doing something about it.That is probably where the conflict comes in.Billy has told jack more than once that viki comes first and formost in his life everything else is second.I can see billy and jack going head to head over what he has done by taking over newman.

#19186   2012/10/06 07:55AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote jcren:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Billy also wasn't in a relationship with Victoria when she was CEO of Jabot. The dynamtics are very different now. And besides even back them Victoria stepped down from Jabot because she didn't agree with her family's tactics.

I wonder if Billy would do the same.

I can't help but go back to Victoria and Jack's conversation. She threatened him to go after him if he went after her family. He did just that. But Billy is also her family and Jack is HIS family. I can see Jack demanding loyalty and trying to guilt Billy into siding with him (he has done it before!). I mean does Billy handle his wife and brother being a war?

It is going to be interesting. That is for sure.

I got that wrong, when I was thinking Billy wasn't ok with her running Jabot, it was later, when they were fighting for Lucy, Katherine was running Jabot, while Tucker was out of commission, he didn't say he wasn't ok with it, but you could hear it in his voice, this could be fun, I really don't see them letting business get between them, but som arguing, but that would be it, the old Romeo and Juliet....aahhh

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 08:00AM
    #19187   2012/10/06 08:33AM
    greengrass

I can see some business arguing,i don't think billy would let it get out of hand thow and maybe some good Villy Magic make up.Villy will be fine threw this some tenson some arguing and some make ups.I am sure billy won't let jack come between him and viki.Villy has fought to hard to get were they are now.I would bet my last dollar that most of billy and jacks conflict has to do with billy trying to protect viki.That will be why john comes back because of what jack is doing being his greedy self,in the end jack is going to loose everything becauses he is so greedy,that man is never satified with what he has.

#19188   2012/10/06 09:13AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I can see some business arguing,i don't think billy would let it get out of hand thow and maybe some good Villy Magic make up.Villy will be fine threw this some tenson some arguing and some make ups.I am sure billy won't let jack come between him and viki.Villy has fought to hard to get were they are now.I would bet my last dollar that most of billy and jacks conflict has to do with billy trying to protect viki.That will be why john comes back because of what jack is doing being his greedy self,in the end jack is going to loose everything becauses he is so greedy,that man is never satified with what he has.

So true, and I love Jack, before Villy, he was my favorite, but he is just never happy, when it comes to business, he will have it all....now what, can't wait to see Villy.

I keep imagining Billy going to visit Vicki in her office, and locking the door, wonder if that will happen, before it all hits the fan. Hate to think Vicki has an office, for a little while, and we get nothing out of it...booo

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19189   2012/10/06 09:26AM
    greengrass

We have to have some office sex just like the good old days when they first started seeing each other.I like jack too but he is never satified with what he has.I have been missing villy alot so hopfully with this storyline we'll get to see more of them,I'll even take Villy Magic on the couch,or the floor, inthe supple closet just as long as we get it,its been to long,With phyllis trial starting next week,and newman starting to go under we should get them at least once or twice next week,I really hope we do.

#19190   2012/10/06 10:02AM
    Supercouplev...

Definately, need some Villy magic, THIS WEEK, before it all hits the fan. It was nice seeing other couples this week, reminded me how much better, Villy is compared to other people. I was starting to think, I really put them higher than anybody else, just because I like them so much, but after watching Cane and Lilly, and Danny and Cricket (who I really like, happy to see them together again), nobody comes together like Villy does, nobody come together like they are one person, like they do.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list