List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 08:55PM, Views: 2213097, Replies: 45619
    « 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 » »| page:
    #19171   2012/10/05 08:31PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

I can definitely see Abby skipping down (ala Victoria going to Italy) to avoid the Newman vs Abbott war. You mention her family will need her -- which family? LOL. She is just as much an Abbott as she is a Newman. There is no way she will pick one over the other and you know they will want her too. I would leave town as well.

I don't think any one person has enough shares to have controlling interest in NE. Everyone will have to team up to secure the power. And I just know this is probably the Adam vs Victor war. Adam most likely will give the finger to the Newmans and partner up with Jack and Gen. Or maybe Tucker and Sharon. Either way I am sure Jack gains control of Newman Enterprises somehow.

Just curious how this will affect our Villy babies. Billy will want to protect his wife... but Jabot is still his legacy. And Victoria will want to support her husband... but NE is her legacy.

Oy!!!

#19172   2012/10/05 08:33PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: Got all caught up on this week, now ready for next week, better be some Villy, I'm starting to get the shakes, I need my Villy fix....Only new stuff will do, Y/T should get me through the weekend, but it is going to be tough.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

LOL! I'm there with you, can't believe how much I'm missing Villy.

Need to get my second vote in, thanks Deana4Villy.

#19173   2012/10/05 08:33PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: Got all caught up on this week, now ready for next week, better be some Villy, I'm starting to get the shakes, I need my Villy fix....Only new stuff will do, Y/T should get me through the weekend, but it is going to be tough.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

LOL! I'm there with you, can't believe how much I'm missing Villy.

Need to get my second vote in, thanks Deana4Villy.

#19174   2012/10/05 08:40PM
    My-iceVilly

Just where is our Villy? We still don't know how Billy is dealing with the idea that Victor won't rat him out aka being nice to him LOL. Has he even told Kevin about what Victor did for him or better yet Vicki LOL. What about Genevieve, we still don't know why she won't say anything about Billy.

We have to see them next week there is no way that they won't be on cause Victor & Nikki are getting married again or are they I am still not clear on that one and Nick is going to find out that his wife's affair with Ronan wasn't as fake as he had thought it was. Surely he is going to need his sister after this.

#19175   2012/10/05 09:28PM
    Supercouplev...

I think Billy is feeling pretty good right now (which is why we haven't seen them, no drama), can't wait to see how Kevin reacts, when Billy tells him, Vicki doesn't need to know about L.A., maybe he'll call him stupid again.Gen has no reason to tell about Billy, my question would be, why would she tell, if she were to cause problems for Villy, then she would have to deal with Jack and Victor, I wouldn't want that.

I do feel better, watched clips from May to July, wow, in May, we had 9 days, was that a period with No Y&R, I don't remember. Then I got to thinking of Billy taking off, and in May, before he took off, they really did't have a s/l, they tried to make an arguement about his thing with Sharon and Vicki telling Victor, but that was all, before that, it was extended family drama. Then,I got to thinking about the first time he took off, they had Chelsea at the house, but after he left, we didn'tsee much of that, and we had Victoria running BON, I think, they could have done more with that, if they wanted to, even without Billy. Anyway, didn't think it would work, but it did, the problem is, there is so much good stuff to watch, it is really hard to decide what period of time to watch, oh decision,decisions. Now, time for bed, and in the morning, figure out which one of my Villy movies to watch LOL. Sweet Vily dreams.

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 09:29PM
    #19176   2012/10/05 09:42PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: I can definitely see Abby skipping down (ala Victoria going to Italy) to avoid the Newman vs Abbott war. You mention her family will need her -- which family? LOL. She is just as much an Abbott as she is a Newman. There is no way she will pick one over the other and you know they will want her too. I would leave town as well.

I don't think any one person has enough shares to have controlling interest in NE. Everyone will have to team up to secure the power. And I just know this is probably the Adam vs Victor war. Adam most likely will give the finger to the Newmans and partner up with Jack and Gen. Or maybe Tucker and Sharon. Either way I am sure Jack gains control of Newman Enterprises somehow.

Just curious how this will affect our Villy babies. Billy will want to protect his wife... but Jabot is still his legacy. And Victoria will want to support her husband... but NE is her legacy.

Oy!!!

You know Jcren funny enough I kind of did the "family thing" on purpose, I was wondering if any of u would notice and ask "which family" LOL. Yeah I know that it will be hard for her to choose too. Seems like there is going to be a lot of conflict and side choosing when this story starts which I believe is next week Friday when the new Writers work begins. Poor Villy but I am still not worried.

#19177   2012/10/05 11:41PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: I can definitely see Abby skipping down (ala Victoria going to Italy) to avoid the Newman vs Abbott war. You mention her family will need her -- which family? LOL. She is just as much an Abbott as she is a Newman. There is no way she will pick one over the other and you know they will want her too. I would leave town as well.

Oy!!!

Poor Villy this is going to be a tough one for them but I am hopeful that they are going to be OK.

#19178   2012/10/06 12:03AM
    My-iceVilly

Hey u know I have been wondering but if Billy is going to step up because Jack will be out of commission, just which Company will Billy be running? If Jack will gain control of Newman then where does that leave Jabot & Adam. What will Adam be doing? I was wondering if Jack's conflict with Billy could also be about Adam.

MM tweeted that he is working with PB. What if Jack wants Billy to run Newman and Adam to run Jabot (assuming that Adam made some kind of deal with Jack). I mean Billy can't run both Companies by himself. Unless Jack will ask Billy to work with Adam. I still love Adam the way that he is now but that's just me. You know that they could keep Adam like this and still find ways to make him interesting without the whole dark side thing.

#19179   2012/10/06 12:04AM
    My-iceVilly

Good night everyone!

#19180   2012/10/06 04:10AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I think Billy is feeling pretty good right now (which is why we haven't seen them, no drama), can't wait to see how Kevin reacts, when Billy tells him, Vicki doesn't need to know about L.A., maybe he'll call him stupid again.Gen has no reason to tell about Billy, my question would be, why would she tell, if she were to cause problems for Villy, then she would have to deal with Jack and Victor, I wouldn't want that.

I do feel better, watched clips from May to July, wow, in May, we had 9 days, was that a period with No Y&R, I don't remember. Then I got to thinking of Billy taking off, and in May, before he took off, they really did't have a s/l, they tried to make an arguement about his thing with Sharon and Vicki telling Victor, but that was all, before that, it was extended family drama. Then,I got to thinking about the first time he took off, they had Chelsea at the house, but after he left, we didn'tsee much of that, and we had Victoria running BON, I think, they could have done more with that, if they wanted to, even without Billy. Anyway, didn't think it would work, but it did, the problem is, there is so much good stuff to watch, it is really hard to decide what period of time to watch, oh decision,decisions. Now, time for bed, and in the morning, figure out which one of my Villy movies to watch LOL. Sweet Vily dreams.

VILLY IS MAGIC(BM AH)

I haven't watched any of the movies Amelia Heinle is in, but am aware that there are several available on YT. Is there one that you recommend? I don't want to invest my time in a movie if she's on screen for like 5 minutes. Or when you say "movies" were you really referring to watching a set of Villy scenes over a couple months time, so it seems like a movie?

I'm jealous, work is nuts right now, and I'm getting ready to head to the office to catch up. No Villy for me.

« 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list