List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 04:37AM, Views: 2224291, Replies: 45728
    « 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 » »| page:
    #19161   2012/10/05 01:15PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    jcren

Oh my word. Jack is totally going to take over Newman Enterprises.

This will not end well with Villy. Yikes.

#19162   2012/10/05 02:27PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

Did any of u see this thread about how maybe Heather could be the one who is screwing with Paul and base on these clues I think that it could be true even though I am not all that convince either:

"On the other Paul's Nemesis thread snookie63 speculated that Ricky is alive and working with Heather to get Paul convicted. BRILLIANT!
    I agree with some of her theory. However, I think Ricky IS dead but that Heather is out to get Paul...It all makes sense now. PERHAPS HEATHER has been leaving the flowers for Ricky daily. It was weird that she said she would keep the knowledge of the mysterious flowers from Paul.
    Perhaps she has deep rooted issues regarding Paul's abandonment herself & Ricky.
    She could be harboring mental derangement that runs in her family since her brother had it as well as her Aunt Patty...
    Besides, what better way for them to write her off the show! The more I look back at the story line and her access to Ricky's things, the more I am convinced!...She had the snow globe & easily could have planted evidence in it. She got rid of Rickey's computer. She as the DA could have easily had access to the knife that night to hide it...I must look back to vids of the shooting. Heather WAS in that vicinity when it all happened".

#19163   2012/10/05 02:41PM
    My-iceVilly

^^^

Heather has known Paul a lot longer than Ricky and seems much more together than him as well but after what happened to her when she left GC that 1st time maybe that could have messed with her mentally somehow, just not to the point of being crazy. I don't know though I really can't see Heather doing any of this madness to Paul but then again all of those clues could be nothing more than just a coincident.

We haven't heard any news if Eva Longoria is returning to play Isabella again or hear any casting call for Isabella and Jennifer Landon is said to be leaving the show so it could be away to write off her Heather. I think though that I am just going to stick with the idea that maybe Ricky could be alive and is the one who is messing with Paul.

#19164   2012/10/05 02:46PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote jcren: Oh my word. Jack is totally going to take over Newman Enterprises.

This will not end well with Villy. Yikes.

You know I am not really worried about it cause it's a whole different kind of angst for them and lots of stories for them which means hopefully more air time for them. I am more worried about Adam & Chelsea losing the baby (I hope not) and what that could mean for Villy. I think there a lot of Villy fans who wanted this kind of story for Villy so.

#19165   2012/10/05 04:42PM
    Supercouplev...

Missing Villy and their family, how long has it been, since we've seen Delia, she should have been there, when Chloe brought home the dog, I can't take another week with no Villy

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19166   2012/10/05 05:21PM
    Deana4Villy

Hmmm... Well, Monday's show reveals why the Newmans are hurting, particularly Victor. I definitely didn't see that one coming. I'd get off the ranch if I were Sharon. Heck, I'd get out of town. There is no way Nick will stand by her now.

#19167   2012/10/05 05:28PM
    Deana4Villy

Pulse poll is up, and we can vote TWO times a day this week. Show Villy twice the love!

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3084-pulse-ballot-week-of-october-1-2012

#19168   2012/10/05 05:41PM
    Supercouplev...

[quote]Quote Deana4Villy: Pulse poll is up, and we can vote TWO times a day this week. Show Villy twice the love!

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3084-pulse-ballot-week-of-october-1-2012[/quote... />
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll go back and get in my second vote.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19169   2012/10/05 06:43PM
    Supercouplev...

Got all caught up on this week, now ready for next week, better be some Villy, I'm starting to get the shakes, I need my Villy fix....Only new stuff will do, Y/T should get me through the weekend, but it is going to be tough.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19170   2012/10/05 07:57PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: Hmmm... Well, Monday's show reveals why the Newmans are hurting, particularly Victor. I definitely didn't see that one coming. I'd get off the ranch if I were Sharon. Heck, I'd get out of town. There is no way Nick will stand by her now.

Yeah I was not expecting that either but I wonder though if that was Sharon's idea and not Tucker's for in case if Victor were to ever return and screw her over, wow. So Abby did bought some of Newman stocks like she said she was going to. I was wondering if there was a reason why they had mentioned this about Abby buying some of the stocks as well.

Could Jack be the reason why Abby is going to leave GC. Why else would they mention any of this about Abby at the same time that we find out that Sharon might not be all that crazy as we think she is. What if maybe Abby decides to sell the stocks that she bought from Newman to Jack cause she feels bad that he lost BON only to then find out afterwards that he had deceived her about him owning NE.

I read that Abby will be leaving October 23 and I can't see why Abby would want to leave GC if there wasn't a real reason for her to leave. Well unless we hear that Ashley is sick or maybe if Abby decides that she wants to film her reality show in another Country, I really can't see any other reason why she would want to leave especially if by then her family will need her.

Back to Sharon boy if she really wanted to get even with Victor what better way for her to do it than to give Jack the opportunity to take over Newman Enterprises, wow. So that's how they will lose Newman. Then Sharon goes and burn down the Ranch but I wonder how much of it will be destroyed. I have said this before but I really don't like the idea that Sharon will be the one to burn down the Ranch cause her Kids live there.

« 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list