List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 05:34PM, Views: 1939511, Replies: 42023
    « 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 » »| page:
    #19141   2012/10/04 04:31PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Ok, just went to see the results, disapointed and happy
    Villy still #1...way to go
    Amelia #1.....yay
    Billy dropped to #7, can't believe Ronan is getting more votes, he is acting sooo stupid right now, really people, you like a cop breaking the law.....because, he thinks he's in love.....ppllleease

VILLY IS MAGIC

#19142   2012/10/04 04:35PM
    jcren

As someone who is adopted I can tell you that the six month waiting period isn't AFTER you are adopted -- it is the time she has to change her mind BEFORE she gives up her rights. Once she signed on the dotted lined it was OVER. That is to protect the adopted parents. Chelsea can't just up and change her mind. I mean she can, but it is tough sh!t. This is why adoptions usually take months. It is giving the bio parents ample time to really think things through.

#19143   2012/10/04 04:43PM
    greengrass

The judge told chelsea it was her last chance to claim johnny as her own.Johnny was born around april the 7th wasn't he in that case her time has run out so chelsea can just suck it up and leave villy alone or is she going to go all mental on us like sharon and phyllis.Johnny is in a very loving and stable home with parents who love him very much,so i can't see any judge giving her anything.I also think victor is holding things back about chelsea just incase something like this happens.She would also have to go up against the abbotts and the newmans and i don't think she would want to take them all on.

#19144   2012/10/04 05:52PM
    Supercouplev...

I hope she does try to get Johnny, that way when she is told, she has no rights, people can just give up the idea of her getting him back, and that could be the end of it, so tired of people wanting her to get him back.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19145   2012/10/04 06:11PM
    greengrass

She has no right's so they should just give it up Villy is his parents now and always will be.

#19146   2012/10/04 06:35PM
    Mer2

I don't want to see Villy suffer the pain of losing another child, but if Billy is not the father, they could lose Johnny. What if someone from the con artist past comes to town, someone who was involved with her and didn't know she was pregnant. Remember the judge said that both parents had to agree to the adoption.

#19147   2012/10/04 06:50PM
    Mer2

Quote Chicken hawk: Hey everyone !

I missed a couple episodes this week, but it looks like Villy weren't on so I didn't miss much

Okay so from what Erika is saying, Chelsea will miscarry... is this a spoiler? Well, I guess it is! It was written in the sky and it's bad news for Victoria. Chelsea is like Fatal Attraction, she will never go away unless she dies. I would be okay with her going after Johnny if it turns out that he is not Billy's cause if he still is Billy's, that would mean that Victoria will be the ONE to lose yet another child and that's why I never accepted Johnny as her son. It is not because he is not her bio baby but because he is a baby Billy had with another woman. Call me cruel if you want but that's how I feel and since it's just a soap, it's not a "real" baby, you can forgive me...

I don't know if some of you feel like me but I have a real problem with Phonan. It's not that I am against them but they bother me. I don't know what it is... I think they are "unhealthy", anyway....

I am bored with Nikki and Victor. I prefered Nikki and Jack

I am so sorry MR is being let go. Abby is sometimes annoying but she is refreshing and funny. And what's up with BM? Is he staying or leaving? I understand he wants to do outside projects (he is so talented) but at the same time, when he takes long breaks, it affects Villy's storyline, but mostly, it affects AH. We barely saw her on screen the last time Billy was out

That's how I feel, too, Chick hawk. If both Billy and Vicky were the adopted parents, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I've always wanted them to keep Lucy. In fact, because her personality mirrored Villy, she should have been their bio-baby. I just don't understand why Villy couldn't have their own baby. Daisy raped Daniel, Chel raped Billy, even Sophia who cheated with her BIL all have babies. How messed up is that. But Villy, a married committed and devoted couple can't have their own child. Like I've said before, the writers were twisted.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 06:53PM
    #19148   2012/10/04 07:17PM
    jcren

Quote Mer2: I don't want to see Villy suffer the pain of losing another child, but if Billy is not the father, they could lose Johnny. What if someone from the con artist past comes to town, someone who was involved with her and didn't know she was pregnant. Remember the judge said that both parents had to agree to the adoption.

It wouldn't affect Victoria, but it would affect Billy. Even if a mystery man turned up -- Chelsea still gave up her rights to Victoria. It would be Vicky and mystery man fighting for custody. Crazy to think about it, but it is true. Vicky is his legal mother. Billy's rights were given by birth. If he is determined to not be the biological father than Billy would have to go through what Vicky did to gain legal parental rights.

#19149   2012/10/04 07:37PM
    Mer2

Quote jcren:
    Quote Mer2: I don't want to see Villy suffer the pain of losing another child, but if Billy is not the father, they could lose Johnny. What if someone from the con artist past comes to town, someone who was involved with her and didn't know she was pregnant. Remember the judge said that both parents had to agree to the adoption.

It wouldn't affect Victoria, but it would affect Billy. Even if a mystery man turned up -- Chelsea still gave up her rights to Victoria. It would be Vicky and mystery man fighting for custody. Crazy to think about it, but it is true. Vicky is his legal mother. Billy's rights were given by birth. If he is determined to not be the biological father than Billy would have to go through what Vicky did to gain legal parental rights.

I don't know all of the legalities, but I would think Vicky would be affected, too. I don't see Chel having the right to sign the child over if the bio father didn't know about it. It would def be a tough custody battle, and I would actually be interested in watching it play out.

#19150   2012/10/04 07:44PM
    jcren

The worst thing that would happen legally is that Victoria, Billy, AND Chelsea lose custody to the kid. Chelsea's rights wouldn't be automatically restored. She would have to request it. It would be smarter for her to play as if she THOUGHT Billy was the father or she would be in trouble with fraud. And even then Victoria could technically still be seen as the legal mother.

I only know this from an incident that happened with a family friend. Different states might have different rules, but in their case of them the biological mother lied to the courts about the father and then 6 years later he came looking for his daughter. The courts ruled in my friend's favor, thank god.

It could be an interesting story. I would rather them team up to keep Johnny where he was instead of Chelsea and myster man teaming up. Then again it would test Adam because I really can't see him being okay with any of it. He has had his fill of hurting babies -- remember when he threatened Chelsea before they became 'tru wuv'

« 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list