List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 09:28AM, Views: 2308841, Replies: 46406
    « 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 » »| page:
    #19131   2012/10/04 08:41AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    spartes

So no VILLY this week maybe next week. VILLY is well missed

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19132   2012/10/04 10:24AM
    spartes

Bumping VILLY to front of the page with much love that I have for them.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#19133   2012/10/04 10:49AM
    ErikaKayy

Hey everybody xo

Sorry, I disappeared for a while. Life and school are running me ragged. That, and GH is too freaking good right now!!

The spoilers from week of the 15th are out. I typed my response to them and paste it here from Sparks Fly. Your opinions are appreciated.

Still ride or die when it comes to Villy. A million pinky swears.

Okay, my response. Here goes:

Hmm.

- Phyllis, and her issues: I don't care for, because whether you like her or love her, let's face it: the woman is her own worst enemy. Am I Team Christine? No, but it's not fair that she's seen as the bad guy because she wants closure to something that was essentially left open for nearly 18 years. Phyllis will most likely get off with a slap on the wrist, but these new writers could surprise me. Who knows?

- Jack: as much as I love him, that man needs to shut his damn mouth. He just feels the need to announce things, and gives Victor ammo to beat him. I wish he'd have a sneak on the Newmans (as much as I love Victoria, sorry -- I loved Billy and all his rascally ways first, so my allegiance at the end of the day, belongs to the Abbotts) instead of having his plays on a billboard. Jack could very well get a sizable chunk of Newman but he has the bullet out of his spine and can't be there, so does that leave Billy as the last Abbott standing to head Jabot? Hmmm - food for thought. RS is Billy's thing so it makes me sad to think of him leaving it. But he's an Abbott and Jack will be out of commission so that answers my question: yup, Billy IS in fact the last Abbott standing. Speaking of Abbotts, Kyle -- you live with Dad now. Cool. You like Victor but leave and go to Jabot, man. Your blood is in that company, dude.

Sharon: we all knew she was going to burn down the Newman Ranch. You know that. I knew that. The penguin in Antarctica knew that. The girl is riding the crazy train. Heck, she's the damn conductor. Apparently, Crazy!Sharon likes fire. Thinks it's pretty. But on the flip side, change is good. I'd like to see Victor & Nikki live somewhere as big as the ranch, because a penthouse is SO not them, but updated and modern. Too bad the ranch went down as collateral.

Adam & Chelsea (re: miscarriage, because that's what it is): OMG, they killed Baby Hope! They killed the not yet born Baby Hope! I was kinda hoping the baby would live because I would have wanted to see Adam as a new dad. I think it would have been interesting. But I always knew, in hindsight. I've always had a feeling of dread; think about it: Chelsea loses her baby, grieves and starts longing for baby Johnny again. Victoria and Billy are unfortunately headed for rough waters and remember Chelsea essentially signed Johnny over to Villy, because they were stable. They were grounded. And Chelsea couldn't provide that. Now, months later, Chelsea's feeling a void. And she may decide that yeah, she wants her son back because she has a house -- bigger than the FKB house, mind you -- she's happily married and money because she's Chelsea Lawson NEWMAN now. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I'm just being realistic. But do I want to watch an ugly custody battle and a child being ripped away from the only home, parental figures and life he knows? Oh, hell no. I may be wrong, and these new writers may surprise me. But it could go the way I mentioned, and I'm just mentally preparing for that so I don't go through what I did with Lucy Gate and Myanmar.

The only way I would be okay with the above if a. Billy knew about Hookergate to counter Victor knowing about LA and b. if it came out some where that Johnny was not Billy's baby -- but that would be cruel considering who they named the child after.

I've always wanted a Villy business storyline with some hot post-arguing sex in Jabot's empty mail room or something. Pretty please?

Cane, and his Aussie family drama: I. Don't. Care. I really don't.

Okay. That's it. GH is on now. TTFN xo

#19134   2012/10/04 11:11AM
    jcren

Chelsea can want Johnny as she wants but UNLIKE Daisy (who didn't give up her rights) Chelsea did! In a court of LAW. So she can suck it.

I wish she would go head to head with Victoria. Billy is still the boy's biological father. It has been months now. Her statue of limitations had RUN OUT.

Yeah Adam probably could pull some strings and have it seen in court but it will go nowhere. One would hope that these new writers would start being logic back into the SLs.

A more realistic approach is just have Chelsea became obsessed with Johnny and start insisting to be a part of his life. That would drive Villy insane.

#19135   2012/10/04 11:32AM
    spartes

Quote jcren: Chelsea can want Johnny as she wants but UNLIKE Daisy (who didn't give up her rights) Chelsea did! In a court of LAW. So she can suck it.

I wish she would go head to head with Victoria. Billy is still the boy's biological father. It has been months now. Her statue of limitations had RUN OUT.

Yeah Adam probably could pull some strings and have it seen in court but it will go nowhere. One would hope that these new writers would start being logic back into the SLs.

A more realistic approach is just have Chelsea became obsessed with Johnny and start insisting to be a part of his life. That would drive Villy insane.

AGREE WITH YOU

#19136   2012/10/04 12:50PM
    GuiltyPleasure1

Quote jcren: Chelsea can want Johnny as she wants but UNLIKE Daisy (who didn't give up her rights) Chelsea did! In a court of LAW. So she can suck it.

Totally agree with ya jcren Chelsea can try all she wants she has no rights over Johnny. Also I think she's about to face a serious challenge to her "happy" marriage and will be focused on Adam more than anything. Lots of spumors rolling around Twitter that Adam goes to back to his dark side, that he helps Jack get control of NE, that he battles Victor and that he gets pulled into Sharon's drama. With Chelsea loosing the baby and dealing with all the other crap going on, can't see her thinking about battling Villy for Johnny.

I ♥ Villy

#19137   2012/10/04 03:05PM
    greengrass

Hopeing to see a glimps of Villy next week until then i'm bumping them back to the front page"With Lots Of Villy Love.

#19138   2012/10/04 03:30PM
    greengrass

We don't have long to go now until the new writing starts.So even if Villy isn't on next week,with the newmans and the abbotts being front and center we should see them alot "I Hope"JG said there was going to be alot of intregue and romance,so even if villy gets upset with each other it won't last long because you now as well as i do they can't stay angry at each other or keep their hands off each other for very long,so hopefully we'll get some villy make up sceans.I remember billy telling jack that victoria always comes first.I think billy is going to be very angry at jack for what he did.I have faith that villy will get threw this too.

#19139   2012/10/04 04:10PM
    Chicken hawk

Hey everyone !

I missed a couple episodes this week, but it looks like Villy weren't on so I didn't miss much

Okay so from what Erika is saying, Chelsea will miscarry... is this a spoiler? Well, I guess it is! It was written in the sky and it's bad news for Victoria. Chelsea is like Fatal Attraction, she will never go away unless she dies. I would be okay with her going after Johnny if it turns out that he is not Billy's cause if he still is Billy's, that would mean that Victoria will be the ONE to lose yet another child and that's why I never accepted Johnny as her son. It is not because he is not her bio baby but because he is a baby Billy had with another woman. Call me cruel if you want but that's how I feel and since it's just a soap, it's not a "real" baby, you can forgive me...

I don't know if some of you feel like me but I have a real problem with Phonan. It's not that I am against them but they bother me. I don't know what it is... I think they are "unhealthy", anyway....

I am bored with Nikki and Victor. I prefered Nikki and Jack

I am so sorry MR is being let go. Abby is sometimes annoying but she is refreshing and funny. And what's up with BM? Is he staying or leaving? I understand he wants to do outside projects (he is so talented) but at the same time, when he takes long breaks, it affects Villy's storyline, but mostly, it affects AH. We barely saw her on screen the last time Billy was out

#19140   2012/10/04 04:22PM
    Supercouplev...

Even if Billy does run Jabot, while Jack is out of comission, I really don't see a major problem, it isn't like they are going to go after each other, just a little friendly competition, could be interesting.I also don't see Billy choicing anything or anyone over Victoria....She is his person, and he will pick her every time. Jabot is his father's legacy, but Billy isn't about business, like Jack is, Billy is about family......Victoria, Delia, Johnny, and Reed.

I also agree about the Chelsea thing, she is running out of time, the judge did say this was it, but I have it in the back of my mind, the birth mother has 6 months, then there is absolutley no turning back. Yes and unlike Dasisy, she signed her rights away, it doesn't matter why, unless the child is being mistreated, he will stay where he is.

VILLY IS MAGIC

« 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list