List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 09:28AM, Views: 2308659, Replies: 46406
    « 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 » »| page:
    #19121   2012/10/03 08:13PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA! ♥
    Supercouplev...

I think, no word on BM is a good sign, I think, if he was leaving, a statement would be made. TPTB don't talk about contracts, or ongoing talks (they talked about CK, because they thought they were done and she was leaving), and we all know BM doesn't talke, except last year, he was saying, he wanted to leave, now we aren't hearing anything...to me, a good sign, yes I want to hear also, it would be a relief(especially if he is staying), but I don't think we will, until he signs a new contract.....crossing everything.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#19122   2012/10/03 10:58PM
    spartes

Quote spartes: Ok so no VILLY today and it is day 2 I need my VILLY fix but I know that we not going to get them every day BUT I NEED MY FIX LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I REALLY DO NEED MY FIX OF VILLY LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19123   2012/10/04 12:05AM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

You know I know that some people say that the show has been boring this week and even though I know that this all still MAB's work I am still watching just so that I can see the transition from MAB's work to the new Writer's work. I know I am just being a little curious to see is all LOL.

Here is what I have liked so far though the Kevin, Chloe, Heather & Daniel little friendship thing, I want to see this continue over into the new Writer's work. I also love that everyone was all up in Phyllis's grill at the GCAC LOL. There is nothing great than seeing 2 people go at each other's throats on a Soap with one of their friends playing the referee in the background LOL. Loved Nina's line when she was on the phone after she had slapped Phyllis's face "Oh just taking out the trash nothing important" LOL.

Tuesday's episode was not boring like a lot of people were saying, u know with all of the Winters & Kathrine just sitting around a table at the Club, just talking. If anything the episode made it very clear to me that the Winters family are so all in need of a story. At least Devon & Roxy were for once shown that they still have a very active sex life as evident with them doing it LOL in a bed somewhere.

Speaking of beds why doesn't Villy have their very own bedroom again? Oh right I forgot they have that couch. LOL. I love Villy's FKB house but I still hate that couch LOL.

You know what I have notice as well is that while watching Cane & Lily getting romantic, I was thinking the whole time just how much these people are in need of some new romantic spots to hang out or at least let them go out of the studio every once in a while. We want the romance yes but we want to feel like it's not being rushed either. Be creative with the romance we don't want no rush, rush thing seesh.

Look at Danny & Christine IMO if they had made these 2 make some more appearances through out the earlier part of the year and had waited to let them get together now, then maybe I wouldn't have felt like their romance was being rushed. Just because 2 people have chemistry and were once together doesn't mean that the audience would buy them just falling into bed together after so many years of being apart. Which was like a really long time ago. I will buy that they still have a connection but they are also 2 people with a whole lot of baggage that needs to be sorted out. Hey it's how I feel anyways.

The same can be said about Ronan & Phyllis, I mean he was the one who broke up with Phyllis last year cause he saw that she was still in love with Nick and now all of a sudden I am to buy that he is in love with her. My friend u are mixing lust for love. So what was that thing between him & Chloe then, just sex. Didn't he & Chloe had a connection as well? He also made it very clear to Chloe that his job was very important to him. You see just how messed up Ronan is now. If he doesn't get back with Chloe find (Kevin & Chloe are growing on me) but why is he risking his life for someone like Phyllis?

Why did Kevin agree to help someone like Phyllis move a dead body? Why doesn't the knife that Ricky was holding, has no finger prints on it? Those d@mn lousy cops LOL. Why can't Paul ever catch a break I wonder? Is Ricky alive and screwing with with his father or is it his sick, crazy Mother the one who is screwing with him?

I suppose that they going to tell me that Isabella was just walking by the night that Ricky died, saw the knife and then took it, which would explain why it was missing and so hard to find in that one area. Just where did MAB plan on going with the Paul story anyway. How can one story not make one sense at all.

I mean why would Kyle assume that Paul would want to hurt Ricky? Why can't Eden remember one accurate detail about that night, how stupid is that right and all she can seem to remember is what won't help Paul. What a load of crap. The only thing that I can say as to why Eden can't remember anything about that night is cause she really doesn't want to remember so Sub-Consciencelessly she has completely blocked it out. Hooray for Michael for being so worried about his sister's mind under hypnosis, forget that an innocent man is about to go to Prison for something that was against his will.

Anyway I more to say but I will leave that for another time. Goon night everyone!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 12:13AM
    #19124   2012/10/04 03:54AM
    Deana4Villy

I've said this before, but now there are 6 new openings and I have yet to see DG or CK. I'm trying to remember if they've even had Neil. I find it a bit odd. I think this 6th one makes 3 for Victor, Phyllis and Sharon, and now Avery and Daniel are in 2 of them. I thought it was DG that broke the news about the filming of the opening and was getting set to film his part.

There was a time I really enjoyed Lane. But, after seeing Villy, Lane seems forced. Even today's US with their spontaneous evening, I wanted to get behind it, but it just didn't work for me. I went to bed re-imagining all of it for Villy. At least in my mind, the characters weren't stiff and delivered the fun lines like they were really having fun.

I just ♥ Villy!!!

#19125   2012/10/04 05:38AM
    greengrass

With the Abbotts and the Newmans having front burner storylines we should see alot of Villy after next week.So we just have to hold on for one more week and the new storylines start.With phyllis's trial starting next week we should see villy at least once next week.Billy will probably cover the trial for restless style.-----I am keeping my everything crossed that we soon get some good news about Billy Miller staying put.

#19126   2012/10/04 06:04AM
    jcren

I'm starting to think more and more that Jack does get a huge chuck piece of Newman. And he will most likely get BON back and Jabot's own stock probably rises. The Abbotts will be on top and this will cause MAJOR drama.

I bet this is Abby's exit story and drama for Villy is a coming. Victoria loves Billy, but she already warned Jack that it would be war if he came after her family. She is a Abbott by marriage, but she was born a Newman and Vicky is fiercely loyal.

This will not end well. LOL. Poor Billy, caught in the middle.

#19127   2012/10/04 06:20AM
    greengrass

I'm thinking that is were alot of billy and jacks conflick comes from,billy won't want anything or anybody hurting victoria and jack just said don't let anything come between family and thats exactly what he is doing,he is letting his greed come between him and billy.Viki is billy's life he's naught going to let anybody hurt her if he can help it,so that is were billy and jack will have major conflict i think.Billy trying to protect viki and their company.I may be wrong but i can't see billy siding with jack over viki.I really can't see that happening naught when he just had a close call with his marriage already.Don't forget victor is still holding that over billy's head.

#19128   2012/10/04 06:25AM
    jcren

I don't know. Billy loved Victoria, but Billy has always been protective of Jabot. It was their fathers. I can see him definitely conflicted. He will not side with Jack, but if Jabot needs him because Jack can't be there -- I see Billy stepping in for the sake of the company. It will not like his family company sink.

This is what their paring was made for. They are Newmans and Abbotts. It was bound to happen. I just think it will be in full force.

They will make it but I think it is going to test them like never before. Before all their issues were personal.... not is is BUSINESS and PERSONAL.

Eeeeeep.

#19129   2012/10/04 06:42AM
    greengrass

I have no dougt they will make it ,they love each other very much and their marriage is very strong"right now" but it should make for some very interesting watching.They can't stay mad at each other for very long,so we will have the arguing and then the villy magic make up.can't wait finally something interesting to watch.

#19130   2012/10/04 07:07AM
    jcren

It could be interesting seeing their marriage almost fall about because their Romeo and Juliet marriage finally rears its ugly head.

I don't think they will ever intentionally hurt each other, but Victoria has a history of being ruthless in business. And if JG/JFP are bring back oldschool Vicky... the Abbotts better watch out. Victor and Victoria will make a scary team. And I bet Adam will join in -- with his own agenda as well. Nick will just be there. Unless they finally give him a backborn.

As for the Abbotts. This has a been a long tome coming. They deserve to be on top for once, but Jack is always too damn cocky and eventually screws up. I wants Jabot to stay in the Abbotts and I want NE to stay with the Newmans.

I wish BON was Victoria's but to be honest I don't care who has it at this point. Either way I don't see this going well for our favorite couple. LOL. It will be interesting to watch for sure.

Thiugh I don;t see Billy doing anything to hurt Victoria. And maybe Victor will backmail him (LA secret) to go against his brother?

There is soooo many ways this could go. I for one an excited because I have always wanted a Billy vs Victoria business SL

« 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list